Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I mean, just look at the three quotes in your signature... Sooooooooo neutral and unbiased!
    Seems like he hit the nail on the head with those three quotes in his signature. What does being neutral and unbiased have to do with those quotes? He called it like he saw and was obviously right. You need to stop fake posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Turns out the article in the op is fake news lol.

Oh, yes, since Trump says so, it must be true..

Gotta love the running text, by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Fair enough, but this is something of a small detail. If CNN was misinformed by their sources - if they were told that the memo was prepared and brought to the briefing, but they were not told it wasn't given to Trump - then they did not indulge in fake news. They were just misinformed over a minor point.

I would love to have discussions about opinions, but there are too many people here that spread their lies. If there is no foundation of facts, you can't have a discussion without talking past each other constantly. If your opinions are not based on facts, why should I care what you think?
    It sounds like you don't care what I think, which is perfectly fine. It is a bit strange though to repeatedly quote me and ask me questions, while saying you don't care what I think. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you calling it "fake news" doesn't make those documents poof out of existence bud.
    Buzzfeed who broke the story on the documents wrote in the original article that, "The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors." <Taken directly from the orginal Buzzfeed article. I Just Watched Chuck Todd's interview with the Buzzfeed’s Editor in Chief Ben Smith and he admits that the document were full problems. He goes on to say that he feels its up to the reader to decide whats true vs fake so yes this is FAKE NEWS with no substantiated proof to the documents and this thread should be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    McCain saying that he was the one that gave the FBI a document debunks the CNN report how?
    Careful, this might be too much for him to handle.

Oh god Carl Bernstein. After the whole "fake news!" escalation and Conway trying to blast Cooper and backfiring, apparently he had enough and outed her as one of the anonymous sources pouring information and leaks to the media.

This just gets juicier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Yes, I do - given his lengthy track record for lying and deflecting. For someone who claims to "only seek the truth", you are very short on objectivity.
    I never said I "only seek the truth". Why are you attributing things I didn't say to me, with quotes even? What I said was, the POINT OF JOURNALISM is to seek the truth. I never claimed to be a journalist; I am in fact a shameless hack, albeit a slightly independent one (because the issues don't align for me, not that I am so above being partisan).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    Buzzfeed who broke the story on the documents wrote in the original article that, "The allegations are unverified, and the report contains errors." <Taken directly from the orginal Buzzfeed article. I Just Watched Chuck Todd's interview with the Buzzfeed’s Editor in Chief Ben Smith and he admits that the document were full problems. He goes on to say that he feels its up to the reader to decide whats true vs fake so yes this is FAKE NEWS with no substantiated proof to the documents and this thread should be locked.
    The thread was open with the CNN report, not the Buzzfeed article.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Oh god Carl Bernstein. After the whole "fake news!" escalation and Conway trying to blast Cooper and backfiring, apparently he had enough and outed her as one of the anonymous sources pouring information to them.

This just gets juicier.
    Wait what? Sources.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    It sounds like you don't care what I think, which is perfectly fine. It is a bit strange though to repeatedly quote me and ask me questions, while saying you don't care what I think. /shrug
    So you admit your opinions are not based on facts? Because those are the opinions I don't care about. Sorry if I confused you with a generic 'you' there.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    So you admit your opinions are not based on facts? Because those are the opinions I don't care about. Sorry if I confused you with a generic 'you' there.
    I have repeatedly told you that I don't want to argue about it. We clearly disagree, and that is fine. You "win" or whatever. Now kindly go fuck off. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Tell me when have I come to his defense? surely if I have you could show me dozens of examples.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ging-lobbyists

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...next-President

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nt-in-CA/page2

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ne-for-a-While

That's just the threads you started. There's a clear bias, even if you don't want to admit to one. There's countless others that are anti-liberal and anti-Democrat. Once again, there's nothing wrong with being against those types, but it does show who you are.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Unbiased is giving everyone a fair chance regardless of their party affiliation, I have good reasons why I don't like Hillary. I don't think you guys understand what being an independent means.
    You may not think we do, but we know you don't.

Btw, Hillary lost. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I have repeatedly told you that I don't want to argue about it. We clearly disagree, and that is fine. You "win" or whatever. Now kindly go fuck off. Thanks.
    Hostile. Well, I reject your offer, and as long as you continue to say things that aren't true, I'll still be here.

Waiting.

Breathing heavily in anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Wait what? Sources.
    http://mediamatters.org/video/2017/0...inister/214989

No idea if that website itself is reputable but it's a video of a CNN segment. Jump to about 4 minutes. He claims that Kellyanne has been an anonymous source to the MSM for a long time, including the last 10 months while on Trump's team.

Bernstein NEVER outs his sources as it's a good way to get people to not deliver them to you. But the attack on the media, "fake news," and trying to discredit anyone who disagrees with him is a really big fucking deal by Trump.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-01-12 at 09:24 PM.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Oh god Carl Bernstein. After the whole "fake news!" escalation and Conway trying to blast Cooper and backfiring, apparently he had enough and outed her as one of the anonymous sources pouring information and leaks to the media.

This just gets juicier.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._minister.html

He's not claiming she's the source of these leaks, or leaks that are damaging to Trump.

Campaign officials or members of the administration "leaking" information to media is not new or unique here. It's a longstanding practice on the part of politicians to try to use media to their benefit.

He makes no connection between her and any of the current crop of leaks, or that she is one of his anonymous sources.

He's decrying how media can be, and are, manipulated by politicians in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._minister.html

He's not claiming she's the source of these leaks, or leaks that are damaging to Trump.

Campaign officials or members of the administration "leaking" information to media is not new or unique here. It's a longstanding practice on the part of politicians to try to use media to their benefit.

He makes no connection between her and any of the current crop of leaks.

He's decrying how media can be, and are, manipulated by politicians in general.
    I didn't say she's the one spilling these leaks. Just that she was outed as being one spilling leaks to the MSM despite Trump and her own constant and rabid attempts to discredit the media and attack leaked stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The thread was open with the CNN report, not the Buzzfeed article.
    CNN got the information from Buzzfeed who broke the story.

I didn't say she's the one spilling these leaks. Just that she was outed as being one spilling leaks to the MSM despite Trump and her own constant and rabid attempts to discredit the media and attack leaked stories.
    Sure, but he has no credibility with Trumpsters, only Trump has credibility to them (and his surrogates). I was mainly clarifying for others in this thread who may have read to much into your post : P

I suppose her being an anonymous source is news for folks who haven't followed politics for a while, but for the rest of us it's pretty routine info. Of course the Trump campaign is leaking information to press, and doing so anonymously rather than on the record. Hillary's folks did it do. Obama's people did it. The next crop of campaigns will do it, the next president will do it etc. Sadly though, Trumpsters will largely continue to ignore reality for the sake of the fantasy that Trump has created and continues to try to convince people is real.

It's almost like you guys are unaware of the use of intentional positive leaks as a political tool. This is completely standard.