Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Looking very nice. Two questions though:

1. Since we've seen two teasers for her now, does this mean she will be available next week? It seems a bit early, but I wouldn't complain.
    2. Do you think she will be available on the PTR first, or, like Zul'jin, come straight out onto the live servers?

Also, this now means the Nexus can create a full team of Blood Elves: Kael'thas, Ranger-General Sylvanas (tint 3), Blood Elf Tyrande, Spellbreaker Johanna, and now Valeera Sanguinar. Hooray!

Probably be a PTR for her, I don't think Zul'jin had one because A) he wasn't exactly breaking new ground in design and B)Employees being on holiday.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    So in the teaser we saw an orc person get murdered. It doesn't really look like Thrall, so it might be a tease for another hero.

Last edited by GhostPanini; 2017-01-14 at 05:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    So in the teaser we saw an orc person get murdered. It doesn't really look like Thrall, so it might be a tease for another hero.

This orc shadow looks for me like Grom Hellscream though, but i might be wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the bulkiness and the hair silhouette screams "Grommash" to me as well.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

dont get excited its a generic orc grunt that imprisoned valeera and threw her into rehgars gladiator pits
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

when do you think we will see a in development video?

It can't be Grom, Grom has always been depicted with only one shoulderpad (I didn't know this before I cross-checked with previous art I swear).

Almost certainly just a generic orc grunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Read up on you're history then: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Valeera_Sanguinar

Also I am excited to see what spells she will have.
    Can take down enemies with a poison trait, and use her spells with the combo.
    Valeera Sanguinar Melee Assassin (Cloaked) Warcraft Hero
    Would be nice too if she had
    Q:
    Fan of Knives (Switches to Cheap Shot while stealthed),
    W: Shadowstep (Perfect for ambushing enemy Heroes/units and also can be used on friendly heroes and units to get away),
    E:
    Feint (Dodges the enemy attacks for fifty chance for five seconds...Can increase the dodge with talent, and good with dodging spells from Heroes incoming apoun you) ,
    R:; Death from Above
    Not sure yet that would be good for the other ult or it would be nice if she didn't have two ults.
    Then with D or the main trait can be: Trait: Leeching Poison (Add this poison to increase your damage to the enemy)
    Did anyone see my spells I want her to have?

Also too : This is a nice fan made model someone did for her too:
    http://img03.deviantart.net/6b5f/i/2...ys-d92iecp.jpg
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-01-14 at 10:05 AM.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    when do you think we will see a in development video?
    Next week some time. They don't release them on weekends IIRC.

Can someone please elaborate on how exactly Deckard Cain is going to do anything to anyone that doesn't involve just reading them a story??

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Did anyone see my spells I want her to have?

Also too : This is a nice fan made model someone did for her too:
    http://img03.deviantart.net/6b5f/i/2...ys-d92iecp.jpg
    I think for Valeera they should aim for that time she was all coked up on fel to make her distinct from other rogues they could add (or Wardens, given in WC3 they had Fan of Knives and Blink).
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I think she will get the ability Ambush.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    Can someone please elaborate on how exactly Deckard Cain is going to do anything to anyone that doesn't involve just reading them a story??
    I think they see him as a support who buffs his allies with abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Mainly due her lack of Pants.

Isn't it ironic that the Rogue legendary item named after her are actually pants?
    Thats the point, shes not wearing them, so you can have them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't complain that they add Valeera as a hero, Blood Elves being my favourite race in Warcraft's story. I am, however, annoyed by 5 Warcraft heroes being released in a row, four of them being assassins and one being either warrior or again, assassin.

Since I've played through all of Blizzard's games and read through probably over a few dozen wiki pages for where I wanted to know lore about them, I can also easily pick heroes from those game-universes to put into HotS. The other ones need some love too, really. Especially since the last non-Warcraft heroes we got were Zarya and Alarak, both being before Samuro - so quite a while back too.

Diablo:
    • Baal
    • Mephisto
    • Belial
    • Andariel
    • Duriel
    • Belial
    • Imperius
    • Malthael
    • Ithereal
    • Maghda
    • Tal'Rasha
    • Zoltan Kulle

And this is just a small list of what Diablo can offer.

Starcraft:
    • Fenix (Normal or Mechanical)
    • Vorazun
    • Phasesmith Karax
    • Selendis
    • Alexei Stukov
    • Gabriel Tosh
    • General Warfield
    • Rory Swann
    • Narud

The list for Starcraft is naturally shorter, due to it being difficult to place certain characters like Matt Horner, Arcturus and Valerian Mengsk and several others - at least in terms of what abilities you'd give them. Like they did for Lt. Morales and Sgt. Hammer, however, they could pick from any of the SC2 units, make one named and give it some neat-o stuff. Sgt. Hammer was implemented in HotS first before she became a thing in SC2 for the Co-Op missions. Same for Brightwing and Lunara before they appeared in WoW.

Overwatch:
    Almost every hero is game here. Some might be difficult (like Mercy/Pharah) but there are plenty that can be introduced.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

Deleted
    I wonder if her Master skin will give her less armor??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Oh, fuck no!

Where are all the cool Diablo, Starcraft and Diablo Heroes? Are they really going to blow up all the interesting ideas on Warcraft Heroes?

Also if they are going to feed us with Warcraft Heroes, I rather see other races than another obnoxious Elf.
    Omg yea a draenei paladin
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Yeah the bulkiness and the hair silhouette screams "Grommash" to me as well.
    Pretty much all orcs are bulky. The hair is definitely not Grom's as he uses long hair, not just a ponytail with a shaved head. Grom also uses one single shoulderpad and Gorehowl, whereas the image shows this orc holding what seems to be a dagger. It's not him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Omg yea a draenei paladin
    I had an idea the other day about a multiclass tank/support of yrel or maraad with the crystal purple hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonar View Post
    I won't complain that they add Valeera as a hero, Blood Elves being my favourite race in Warcraft's story. I am, however, annoyed by 5 Warcraft heroes being released in a row, four of them being assassins and one being either warrior or again, assassin.

Since I've played through all of Blizzard's games and read through probably over a few dozen wiki pages for where I wanted to know lore about them, I can also easily pick heroes from those game-universes to put into HotS. The other ones need some love too, really. Especially since the last non-Warcraft heroes we got were Zarya and Alarak, both being before Samuro - so quite a while back too.

Diablo:
    • Baal
    • Mephisto
    • Belial
    • Andariel
    • Duriel
    • Belial
    • Imperius
    • Malthael
    • Ithereal
    • Maghda
    • Tal'Rasha
    • Zoltan Kulle

And this is just a small list of what Diablo can offer.

Starcraft:
    • Fenix (Normal or Mechanical)
    • Vorazun
    • Phasesmith Karax
    • Selendis
    • Alexei Stukov
    • Gabriel Tosh
    • General Warfield
    • Rory Swann
    • Narud

The list for Starcraft is naturally shorter, due to it being difficult to place certain characters like Matt Horner, Arcturus and Valerian Mengsk and several others - at least in terms of what abilities you'd give them. Like they did for Lt. Morales and Sgt. Hammer, however, they could pick from any of the SC2 units, make one named and give it some neat-o stuff. Sgt. Hammer was implemented in HotS first before she became a thing in SC2 for the Co-Op missions. Same for Brightwing and Lunara before they appeared in WoW.

Overwatch:
    Almost every hero is game here. Some might be difficult (like Mercy/Pharah) but there are plenty that can be introduced.
    Some of you mentioned, still got sounds voices in game files such Tosh or Imperius. Also Starcraft got good field to do unit heroes like Blizz did with Morales. I still waiting for mah Firebat. :P