Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Hollywood Drama Queen Trump Freakout is Getting Ridiculous...

...as if it wasn't ridiculous or melodramatic enough to begin with. After a veritable series of star-studded Trump-bashing PSA's, we have this little gem:

Then we have Joss Whedon, who is CLEARLY off his meds:

Yes Joss, Nicole Kidman is so very obviously a mindless puppet of Trump :rollseyes:

I could go on, but that's enough insanity for one day. Look, I get it, a lot of people hate Trump. But there's hating a politician, and then there's going fucking batshit insane with your blind hate. This bunch of Hollyweird stars have passed that station about ten stops back.
    Last edited by jimboa24; 2017-01-17 at 12:08 PM.

imagine for a moment what would happen if something like 911 happened with trump in charge.

thats a fucking scary thought
    <insert witty signature here>

I agree that the freakout is getting ridiculous.

And let me also note that this is a freakout thread.

Connect the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I agree that the freakout is getting ridiculous.

And let me also note that this is a freakout thread.

Connect the dots.
    So commenting on a freakout and highlighting the worst of it, and explaining why one thinks it's ridiculous is in and of itself a freakout?

...I'm not sure I follow your logic there...

Any other time a celebrity did something like this, the response would be to question why anyone should care what they think. So OP, why should anyone care what they think? Or is it just because they're targeting our poor defenseless precious Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    So commenting on a freakout and highlighting the worst of it, and explaining why one thinks it's ridiculous is in and of itself a freakout?

...I'm not sure I follow your logic there...
    My logic is this:

Both sides should chill the fuck out already and figure out how to move forward.

...as if it wasn't ridiculous or melodramatic enough to begin with. After a veritable series of star-studded Trump-bashing PSA's, we have this little gem:

Then we have Joss Whedon, who is CLEARLY off his meds:

Yes Joss, Nicole Kidman is so very obviously a mindless puppet of Trump :rollseyes:

I could go on, but that's enough insanity for one day. Look, I get it, a lot of people hate Trump. But there's hating a politician, and then there's going fucking batshit insane with your blind hate. This bunch of Hollyweird stars have passed that station about ten stops back.
    Someone is living in the US States of Denial.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    My logic is this:

Both sides should chill the fuck out already and figure out how to move forward.
    You put the gear stick into forward position and apply gentle pressure to the accelerator.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Any other time a celebrity did something like this, the response would be to question why anyone should care what they think. So OP, why should anyone care what they think? Or is it just because they're targeting our poor defenseless precious Trump?
    Oh, their little tantrum doesn't affect me or make any impact on my views whatsoever. And you're right, whenever a single celeb does something like this, it makes a headline or two, no one cares, and it goes away. But this isn't just "a" celeb going apeshit - it seems like the entire town is catching the crazy and they've been at it for almost two solid months with no signs of stopping. Now it's getting comical, and thus noteworthy. If anything, it makes one wonder if someone isn't slipping something into the water supply down there (or at least, tainting the water at the bottling factories they all get their bottled water from).

I'd hadn't heard of any of these until you brought them up. Guess I was too distracted by the impending dismantling of NATO and the collapse of the relative world peace of the last 70 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Someone is living in the US States of Denial.
    Dude, an acclaimed Hollywood writer, director and producer is sharing his rhino-horn murder fantasies with the entire world. You can't possibly believe that this shit hasn't gotten a little fucking bizarre.

Deleted
    Well that is what happens when you let yourselves be run by a king communist Kenyan Muslim for eight years, it has clearly warped people's minds towards Chaos.

Tzeentch is pleased with you.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, an acclaimed Hollywood writer, director and producer is sharing his rhino-horn murder fantasies with the entire world. You can't possibly believe that this shit hasn't gotten a little fucking bizarre.
    I thought he left Twitter because his fellow feminists ate him raw for some movie he made.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, their little tantrum doesn't affect me or make any impact on my views whatsoever
    My suspicion is.nothing and no one could

But this isn't just "a" celeb going apeshit
    Ah, I see. So you've got your panties in a twist because they've got a bigger megaphone than the rest of us and aren't shy about using it. Maybe if most of the people in the country had actually voted for this dumbass, the "shut up and accept it" line would be a bit more compelling. But as it stands, I can't see any particular reason for them not to speak their minds. After all, wasn't "telling it like it is" part of Trump's appeal? Or is that only a good thing when it's people telling you what you want to hear?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hollywood Drama, "Queen Trump Freakout", is Getting Ridiculous...

Hollywood should make that.

But Trump is Hollywood, or at least he thought he was until those big liberal meanies started attacking him for no reason....

10+ Year Old Account
    As opposed to a small-handed man baby freaking out anytime someone criticises him and lashing out over Twitter, and who has an ego complex so large that he thinks everyone not praising him is a worthless overrated loser?
    I mean, this is a weekly thing with the Great Turnip, don't you think having tempers like that is a little fucking bizarre for a grown ass man?

Deleted
    To be fair Nicole Kidman is not your typical movie star. She lives on a cool farm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    But Trump is Hollywood, or at least he thought he was until those big liberal meanies started attacking him for no reason....
    He's that kid in school that was rejected from a popular club, and started sulking, saying "well screw them, they're not even cool or popular" despite desperately wanting to be accepted.

When you think about it, it's sad really.