Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cannot speak for higher mode, but the unlike EN I saw a ramp up while pugging normal NH this morning. The first 3 bosses were cake (pun intended), while Spellblade already required a bit more from your DPS. Krosus is easy, but Tichondrius is a veritable brick wall for pugs. He feels more like a Heroic boss. I ran out of time so didn't kill him before I had to log.

EN was weird in that Nythendra was already pretty much as hard as anything in Normal save Eye and Cenarius. I suspect Tichondrius will be the new Cenarius, and the hardest pre-Elisande and Gul'dan boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    In a vacuum I don't think the later bosses being tuned for 54 points will be an issue for most mythic guilds. Most won't get there for a couple months and just casually getting AP you'll easily have 54 by then.
    aslong they dont tune the first few bosses for 50+ traits it will be fine i believe

Deleted
    Anyone here cleared normal yet? We planning to do it in the afternoom tomorrow... do you think 4 hours are enough for a 885-890 full mythic geared guild?

just downed tich. No way in hell are lower level pugs going to beat him lol. Our group was 880+ and we just got him down (this was a pug). I'm not sure what the last 5 bosses are tuned around.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Anyone here cleared normal yet? We planning to do it in the afternoom tomorrow... do you think 4 hours are enough for a 885-890 full mythic geared guild?
    Another guild on server cleared it in 3 hours. They are about 890 average
    Last edited by xcess; 2017-01-17 at 11:28 PM.

Quin69 cleared normal with a pug of around ~885-890 and pretty much no voice-com in like 6ish hours on stream.
    Any coordinated and well-prepared group should be be able to easily clear the place on normal within 4 hours with already ~880 (depending on your group's skill ofc).

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Quin69 cleared normal with a pug of around ~885-890 and pretty much no voice-com in like 6ish hours on stream.
    Any coordinated and well-prepared group should be be able to easily clear the place on normal within 4 hours with already ~880 (depending on your group's skill ofc).
    And towelliee just finished his with an even lower group, there was some.... questionable... dps in that group

10+ Year Old Account
    They def tuned normal to ICC 10m levels, by that I mean puggable for sure.

Heroic back half will be rough, and Mythic will be prepare your butts aside from a few pretty streaight forward bosses.

Tichondrius is ridiculously overtuned on Normal.

They def tuned normal to ICC 10m levels, by that I mean puggable for sure.
    I would say easier. PuGs are clearing it on day one. Looking just after the full unlock of ICC the vast majority of PuGs on my realm could not clear ICC 10man even with the 30% buff and full tier gear let alone stand in front of LK. The ones that could was guild raiders who already had cleared the raid. Blood queen was the limit for PuGs on my realm both 10 and 25 man. Since the introduction of the Flex normal difficulty the clear rate percentage has been faster and higher than ICC. Organized raiding is far more accessible today than it was back in WoW's height.

Deleted
    I am interested in knowing what clearpath in terms of difficulty you guys would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by Selky View Post
    Tichondrius is ridiculously overtuned on Normal.
    If your healing/dps is low, then maybe, otherwise, its quite simple and easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Cannot speak for higher mode, but the unlike EN I saw a ramp up while pugging normal NH this morning. The first 3 bosses were cake (pun intended), while Spellblade already required a bit more from your DPS. Krosus is easy, but Tichondrius is a veritable brick wall for pugs. He feels more like a Heroic boss. I ran out of time so didn't kill him before I had to log.

EN was weird in that Nythendra was already pretty much as hard as anything in Normal save Eye and Cenarius. I suspect Tichondrius will be the new Cenarius, and the hardest pre-Elisande and Gul'dan boss.
    Devs stated they werent going to do another EN as in Mythic cleared in 17 hours, ran it today, was a fun clear and as long as you have 880+ who know how to play Tich, isnt that bad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholyness View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Devs stated they werent going to do another EN as in Mythic cleared in 17 hours, ran it today, was a fun clear and as long as you have 880+ who know how to play Tich, isnt that bad
    Heh. The boss isn't tuned for 880+ gear bro. You vastly outgear it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    Mythic Guldan will be tuned for 54 traits and atleast 1 BIS legendary.
    Aren't encounters tuned based on numbers, not on number of traits or legendaries available? Aka, boss is tuned against 2 mil DPS burst at first 40 seconds and 1 mil DPS for P1, 800k for P2 and 1,4mil DPS for P3.

Because "Mythic Guldan will be tuned for 54 traits" sounds extremely dumb since 54 traits for balance druid and for enhancement shaman are different things

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Breaking news. Boss that drops 875 is easy when you geared in 880+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I'm an 871 tank and I pugged the first 5 bosses if that means anything. Low DPS, low heals, etc, definitely wasn't the best group and we 1 shotted most things.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Cleared normal in about 3 hours 2 shot Gul'dan was pretty easy

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Aren't encounters tuned based on numbers, not on number of traits or legendaries available? Aka, boss is tuned against 2 mil DPS burst at first 40 seconds and 1 mil DPS for P1, 800k for P2 and 1,4mil DPS for P3.

Because "Mythic Guldan will be tuned for 54 traits" sounds extremely dumb since 54 traits for balance druid and for enhancement shaman are different things

- - - Updated - - -

Breaking news. Boss that drops 875 is easy when you geared in 880+.
    Why Wouldn't you be at least 880 by now,not asking a lot, since August

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    That sounds like a personal issue though..

My alt has a grand total of 56 Mythic+ done and has 36 Arcane 32 Fire..... Just off clearing Heroic and normal like 50% of the weeks since EN came out.

Getting 1-40 right now is something you can do in a few days now.. at 250k per 7-9 you can farm 1 million AP an hour. just grinding maws. Meaning you would get 1-35 in under a day. and 35-40 in about the same.
    I don't see any real reason for people to not even be at 35 traits at this point. My alt warlock has 5 days total played. 36 In demo, 28 in both afflic and destuction. Exalted in all reps and has done maybe 2 mythic +. Might've cleared heroic en maybe 3 times with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why Wouldn't you be at least 880 by now,not asking a lot, since August
    You can reroll a character recently, you may start expansion late, you may have really weird itemization on your spec. I don't really get what you mean by your question tho, that boss in normal nighthold who drops 875 designed around players geared 880+?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

You can't go by pure ilvl because artifacts and legendaries vastly inflate player average ilvl. I'd say most guilds doing normal NH would have around 870-5 ilvl assuming 2 910 legendaries on average.

- - - Updated - - -

Having done normal the big thing that stands out to me is star augur may have too much hp/too tight of an enrage.

And Elisande is probably correctly tuned because her abilities don't echo. So you only have to deal with those rings for a short amount of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.