Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    A foot massage is a step in the direction of...romance shall we say...
    At least it'll get her thinking of it.

But then a massage is always a step in that direction. (That's why some ladies don't want to be touched by some guys)
    I could only think of one response to a thread like this

Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the few fetishes that I don't have. Unless footjobs count...

I guess that's nice... If she plans on stepping on my face afterwards

The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Feet #1 grossest fetish!

If your goal was to create enough cringe (and not because of the fetish itself, but the way you describe it) so that a new Chaos God of Cringe is born in the Warp, you've succeeded OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    If your goal was to create enough cringe (and not because of the fetish itself, but the way you describe it) so that a new Chaos God of Cringe is born in the Warp, you've succeeded OP.
    Your overuse of the word cringe has only made that god stronger

Somebody out there probably has a cringe fetish
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    Feet #1 grossest fetish!
    Tru dat.

/10 cringing

I'm not a footfag, so no.
    It's not even close to being the greatest feeling in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, I did not foresee this at all.

Although I disagree. But hey, I won't judge your definition of greatest feeling.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I hate human feet (toddlers and baby feet are OK, still cute). Once had a run in with a guy sporting a SERIOUS fetish for feet... It didn't end well.

In college, I was a movie theater manager. I remember one time I was working the projection booth and I looked into an empty theater and saw a dude receiving a handjob. Now, most guys would be groping a woman's breasts or other lady parts while receiving a handjob, but this dude had lotion in one hand and his other hand was stroking the girl's toes one at a time in a precise rhythm.

Upon witnessing this bizarre event, I did what any responsible manager would do: I called another manager to "assess" the situation. After he witnessed the event, I turned on the bright house lights in the theater and the dude stood up fully erect and began to put his pants on. The couple ran out of the theater via the back exit that led outside and I never saw them again.

I don't know why I'm telling this story, but this thread seemed an appropriate place to do it.
    Last edited by Freese; 2017-01-18 at 03:45 PM.
    Skoldier for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    One of the few fetishes that I don't have. Unless footjobs count...
    I'm the other way around. I can stare at pretty tatoo'd feet or diamond-laced lady shoes for hours on end, but when it comes to the actual... friction... it can be hit or miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    I guess that's nice... If she plans on stepping on my face afterwards

A essential part of a three cource meal.

Deleted
    Foot fetishism in a gamer off topic forum.

Yes, thats surely something i havent seen yet.

Oh, I'm a fan of feet. And I agree that it may not be in the same ball park as eatin' a bitch out, it certainly doesn't mean nothing.

True anecdotal story for you fetishies.
    Probably 4-5 months back, my favorite smoking hot little waitress friend was getting off work. I was sitting in her section and she asked if I were going to hang out for a bit, if I was, she would join me for a drink or two. Since she was, i was. Straight like that. So, she gets off and sits, we order some drinks. 10-15 minutes later, one of the new shift girls and her are talking about the other says her dude doesn't go near her feet, the girl I'm with says her boyfriend won't even look at hers. I dive into reminding her of the Super Troopers scene "if you were my wife i'd rub your feet every night until you fell asleep" and about half a drink later I lean in and say "is it bad that I really want to rub your feet right now?" She gives me this look like "for real? cuz FUCK YES" and she was scampering to get her flip flops off and her feet into my lap.

Few minutes later, the looks she was giving me while she was on the phone with her boyfriend... yeah. Worth every second of it. I have no problems with it from my point of view. So naughty, yet so innocent.

However, if the "what are you doing" was replied by "having a few drinks with my friend while he rubs me feet" and he want to come up to throw hands... I would completely understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    tatoo'd feet.
    I've often felt that tattoos on feet ruin them. Obviously, there is more to it than just ink ruining a beautiful canvas, as I've seen girls with pretty feet and tattoo that didn't ruin it, just usually not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    greatest feeling in the world will be on january 20 in 2 days

Bro what you're describing IS foot fetishism, and women tend to be disturbingly good at reading those things.

The girl I've been tryin' to get cozy with works at a restaurant. She's discrete, and fancies herself some kind of femme fatale. I tried to get the ball rolling, but she'd been putting me off all week up until today when she sent me this:
    http://imgur.com/a/IEma5

Instant cold shower. No idea how she figured it out...
    Last edited by 6k MMR Lolicon; 2017-01-18 at 06:29 PM.

I can't tell if this is a bigzoman thread in disguise or you're trying to get ideas to pitch a second season of MM...

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    greatest feeling in the world will be on january 20 in 2 days

You are pretty gay for the Donald. Nothing wrong with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fetishes is concidered Sexual content and is againt the forum rules. Closing this here.

CLOSED.