Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh boy, here we go, I was wondering when someone would bring up Benghazi again.

Hey, maybe you guys should have another hearing. 9th time's the charm.

- - - Updated - - -

The Mi6 building is really neat.
    Much better looking than the Pentagon.
    Time to take a shot! Everytime they say it they should have a mid-word orgasm, "Ben-GAAAAAAAH!!!-zi."
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    I'd love to know what he's possibly done that can be described as "corrupt" considering Hillary has proven to put her own gain ahead of american LIVES.
    Considering Trump has literally broken laws pertaining to charity laws, something he claimed that Clinton did but didn't have proof for, yeah Trump is fucking corrupt. But please, provide proof that she put her own gain ahead of American lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering Trump has literally broken laws pertaining to charity laws, something he claimed that Clinton did but didn't have proof for, yeah Trump is fucking corrupt. But please, provide proof that she put her own gain ahead of American lives.
    he's talking about benghazi... again
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    he's talking about benghazi... again
    I want to know how she got personal gain from that then.

You just don't understand. She did the Benghazi.

short answer, she didnt. this was investigated 8 fucking times with no conection between her and the attack
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump reminds me of the kid in school who didnt read the book but tried to BS his way through the answers.

Well, on the one hand you have Romeo and that in itself is a disaster. On the other hand you have Juliet. I mean, it doesnt get more insane than this. I mean look at it, their familes are pretty crazy, you know. I have spent a lot of time learning about this stuff teacher and let me tell you its not good. Not good at all.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post
    Trump reminds me of the kid in school who didnt read the book but tried to BS his way through the answers.

Well, on the one hand you have Romeo and that in itself is a disaster. On the other hand you have Juliet. I mean, it doesnt get more insane than this. I mean look at it, their familes are pretty crazy, you know. I have spent a lot of time learning about this stuff teacher and let me tell you its not good. Not good at all.
    You have to add in Trumpisms, where there is a gap between the mouth not stopping but the brain has to load. Fill it in with lots of positive words if things are good, and lots of bad if it is negative, only it has to be the extreme and repeated at least three times. Don't forget to add, "People ask me all the time, Donald J. Trump, what about...." and then, "And I tell them, I say, well you know..." which people with small brains hear and immediately think, "This guy knows everything!!!!".

So when you say it is a disaster, add, "Is a disaster, really horrible, total explosion, total destruction..." and "More insane than this! I mean totally nuts, bonkers... straight jacket kind of insane, really really bad. And when I say bad, I mean real bad."
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-01-16 at 01:36 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Clinton masturbates to Americans dying on foreign soil or something. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Wait... you mean Iraq isn't ally in this case?
    What, they are just neutral guys that would love to get rid of US once and for all but cannot beat ISIS without them?
    ...why free Mosul at all then? What is the gain for US there? After all, it was under ISIS for two and a half years at this point...

Eh, why does US allying with Iran pisses off Russia?
    Well, we allied with them first, obviously, but that can change at any time. Iran surely wouldn't pass such offer if you could convince them it's genuine. And Russia could cooperate with US over Iran nuclear agreement just fine, no reason to think it's impossible in other areas.
    Yes, Iraq is not an US ally. Almost every decision there is made by Iranian supervision, because the body of their armed forces has deep ties with Iran, not to mention other services provided by Iranians ( even garbage disposal in Baghdad is handled through Iranian companies)
    And yes, Russia will get pissed, you know why? Because they do not want another US ally right at their borders. I know it may seem strange, but Russia wants to isolate US, it's in their interest to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Clinton masturbates to Americans dying on foreign soil or something. Who knows.
    Some say she even got showered in gold by a Saudi prince. Whatever that means.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Some say she even got showered in gold by a Saudi prince. Whatever that means.
    So both candidates loved the gold showers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    So both candidates loved the gold showers!
    They're certainly awfully good at clicking on these e-mails asking for money, that's for sure.

"Send me 200 000 so I can restore my rightful claim and I will send you 10 million later when I have my money!"
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol this fucking thread.

"CNN reports that Trump has won the election."

"CNN IS JUST FAKE NEWS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"

"CNN reports that Trump was briefed on the dossier, and that the FBI under Trump will be investigating ties to Russia."

"FAKE NEWS!"

"Trump has won the world prize for greatest person, according to CNN."

"FAKE NEWS!"

"Trump does presidential stuff." -CNN

"FAKE NEWS"

This is getting hilariously pathetic.

At least someone screaming "fake news" over and over again at CNN reporting on... things that happened, lets you know who isn't intelligent enough to have a conversation with.

- - - Updated - - -

You remember that earthquake that happens after Obama kills an American with a drone? Like, Obama being the worst human being in the world. But anyway this is about Hillary. Yeah those earthquakes are Shillary Killary Smellary having massive orgasms thinking about Obama mercilessly murdering Americans!

The entire Democratic party is out to destroy America. #realnews
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Now Comrade Trump is accusing the outgoing CIA director of being 'the leaker'. I thought Donald was 'The Leaker.", lol! If you came for piss jokes URINE luck!

[QUOTE=DeadmanWalking;44186935]
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinezzz View Post

I don't have to show it is true, I didn't say it was true. I said that it was presented to the presidents. That doesn't mean the report is true either, it just means it was presented to the presidents.

You guys have this huge roadblock in your brains where you can't seem to get over what is in the file. The truth of what is in the file isn't what we are talking about, it is that the file was presented, true or not. That is fact. I don't know why you guys can't seem to grasp that.

For example, I tell you, "Hey, I heard in gym class that Russia was fucking your girlfriend. I don't know if that is true or not but you might want to look into it." then someone else says, "Deadman told Martinezz that Russia may be fucking his girlfriend." and you are screaming, "They are lying! There is no proof Russia fucked my girlfriend!" They didn't lie! because they didn't say Russia was definitely fucking your girlfriend, they said I told you Russia may or may not be fucking your girlfriend.

So follow the bouncing ball here,
    Lets call the files "X"...
    CNN said, "The Presidents were told that X exists."
    CNN did not say that X was true.
    CNN did not say what X was.
    CNN only reported that the intelligence agencies told the presidents that X exists so that they were aware in case it becomes an actual issue.
    Nothing CNN reported was fake news, it actually happened, the report was given and that the giving of X was confirmed by Biden.
    Shepard Smith even reported that Fox News found that nothing CNN did was fake news or unethical.

Now why that is so hard for you guys to wrap your brains around, I do not know. Maybe eat apples or something, get some vitamins. Shit.
    hahahaha Martinezzz told Deadmanwalking that he is a retard that is not fake news

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Trump has said worse things, in my eyes, than anything he can do sexually, outside of a video of him raping someone.
    It would be completely different if his activities would include minors, tho.

I myself dont believe anything about the "moscow-golden shower"-story. If it was a forums post i would say its troll bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post

You remind me of the kid always jealous of the alphamales who grew up and became successful as you hide in failure spending your days playing WoW and complaining on forums complaining about successful people.

And girls still won't fuck you!

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-01-18 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Yeah, I mean minors, animals, and rape are the only acts I think would make him look worse, to me.

But I think he has said worse things than the mundane stuff like paying for prostitutes, or getting peed on.
    Sure, but if this is true, not only would this raise eyebrows even among his rabid fanbase, but it would seriously hurt his brand. Pee jokes would, ahem, spray all over everything with the Trump name and leave a... bad taste in the mouth of consumers. (See, it's almost impossible not to comment on it.) And Trump is incapable of handling mockery well, so he'd only make it worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier. Continue to investigate.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes