Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Piffz View Post
    Why does paladin and warlock get such lame mounts, basicly just xzibit pimp'ed out horses, when all other classes get something extremt unique..
    you mean like frostwyrm with blindfold? or recolored proto drake? or flying dvd, similar to pandaria one? there are couple of unique ones, but the rest are lame/boring, too

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    So unique with class mounts - not like everyone's going to have one. /bored.
    Well, we could make a special exception to make it more exiting for you.

Everyone except you gets one... does that make you happy

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Priest's owl is so beautiful, I'm lovin' it !

Deleted
    Very dissapointed by the hunter class mount.

Arrows for the Beastmaster Version... really? Also very bad colorschemes...

Worst Mount of all classes in my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    I really like the Blood Frostwyrm.

Hope they're all obtainable ingame and this isn't just another case of recolors being made, but not used...
    I think the colour is based on spec, if I'm remembering correctly from Blizzcon 16
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Piffz View Post
    Why does paladin and warlock get such lame mounts, basicly just xzibit pimp'ed out horses, when all other classes get something extremt unique..
    Eh I'm not thrilled with the lock mount, but it could be worse. Look at warriors and their uglier version of Galakras. not even a new model.

I hope the fourth color tint on the paladin mount is a default option, because I don't like the other three at all.

Deleted
    Very disappointed in some of these models. The shaman and DK mount are awesome, the rest is just meh

The green warlock mount better be usable for destruction.
    My transmog is all green with green fire so it would fit well looking all fel with my char.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, we could make a special exception to make it more exiting for you.

Everyone except you gets one... does that make you happy
    Never been a fan of handouts, especially not in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really like the druid (majestic as furk) and monk (love WoW cat models).

Are monks, shammys and warriors getting other colors?

the shaman mount looks awesome, the warrior mount looks awful

Deleted
    Palamount looks bleh, not enough Armor/overcoat for my tastes. The Dkmount is kinda wierd, too because they slapped some higher-res armor ontop of low-res bones. I would prefer a green Frostwyrm over that but it might look better in motion.
    If I could choose, I would either take the Priestmount or the Magedisk.

Oyeahh monk one looks really cool. Always want a tiger as horde, swift zulian tiger is not obtainable anymore so this would fit me very well.
    But I voted for shammy, that one is just epic!

Paladin mount's my favourite. Simple and clean. The shaman mount looks like a giant grub...weird.

Deleted
    Surprising to see Druid taking last place. I know it's not a mount (but you can let someone ride you, if I'm not mistaken?) but this upgraded flight form looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Probably, but I'd rather they were separate mounts. If I'm Holy Priest who wants to use the Shadow bird, I should be able to.
    Not only that, but for example for Warlocks it doesn't really look spec spefic, all of them could fit more specs, Demonology really has both green and purple stuff for example. It would suck if they'd say, you're Affli you're red, because affli is red (it's not). Though, it would also be strange if everyone had 3 mounts in the Collection. We will see, i also really hope they will be in-game, not just recolors not making it into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Never been a fan of handouts, especially not in WoW.
    Yeah - I agree, those old style legendary handouts were a bit lame - where you just turned up to raid, rolled high on the 'who gets the thing' roll and let the raid/guild get you a legendary.

Much better when they changed to personal effort to get them in MoP and WoD.

Then they reverted to pure RNG again come Legion ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    Mage one is looking amazing, designed by same person that designed Xavius room.
    here, have a cookie for an awsome comment