Poll: Most UNDERWHELMING Class Mount

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Most Underwhelming Class Mount

Take your pick and chime in the reasons.

BONUS: Mention the most underwhelming Class Hall.
    Last edited by facelesssoul; 2017-01-20 at 10:37 PM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As in the class mounts already available, or the upcoming 7.2 mounts?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Between Lock and Pally. They already have horses for their class mount :/

Locks especially they could have gone with some freaky looking demon a la Shaman riding an elemental. But no. Here's another horse with spikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    As in the class mounts already available, or the upcoming 7.2 mounts?
    The 7.2 ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Pally mount, yay another horse.......

Now the pally Class hall, awesome. Oh well can't have it all I guess :P

Deleted
    I don't like the warrior mount but love the priest mount
    I also don't like the DK order hall/monk

Druid one is bad, but that's just because it perfectly fits Druid aesthetics and Druid aesthetics are terrible.

The Mage disc didn't look like that when it was first revealed, right? It actually looks pretty damn cool, the fire one especially.

Warrior. No contest. It's literally just another proto-drake, as if we haven't had enough of those.
    Edit: Most underwhelming class hall would be Acherus. They've been using that thing since WOTLK, even Monks and Druids who also had one prior to Legion received a new one. Should've gone with an upgrade like a portion of ICC for DK's.
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2017-01-20 at 10:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Warrior. No contest. It's literally just another proto-drake, as if we haven't had enough of those.
    I don't have one
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    The 7.2 ones.
    Yeah, just saw the poll come up after I posted.

On topic, I'd probably say the lock one. I like an updated horse, but I'd rather fly on an observer or maybe just some unique ground mount like a Void Terror or maybe even fel horse-drawn carriage.

Oh, and can't vote on class halls. I haven't experienced them all.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDave View Post
    The Pally mount, yay another horse.......

Now the pally Class hall, awesome. Oh well can't have it all I guess :P
    You mean the basement all the way in eastern plaguelands? I always imagine the smell is like manure or burnt trash. Do Paladins have anything special there?

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    I don't have one
    You're either too lazy or new to the game. I refuse to believe anyone who has played for more than few months doesn't have a single one, it's just not possible unless you AFK in one place and don't do any content. I guess you could also just not give a shit about achievements/mounts in general, in which case you probably shouldn't be in a mount thread in the first place.

Warrior mount: Bland, boring, unfitting, recolor protdrake yay?

Warrior class hall.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You're either too lazy or new to the game. I refuse to believe anyone who has played for more than few months doesn't have a single one, it's just not possible unless you AFK in one place and don't do any content. I guess you could also just not give a shit about achievements/mounts in general, in which case you probably shouldn't be in a mount thread in the first place.
    woah roasted...

nah been playing since vanilla thanks for the input though

bottom line, warrior looks nice and its definitely not the worst...feel bad for pallies and locks getting updated class mounts of what they already have
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior or Rogue for sure. Shaman is kind of iffy but I just hate those kind of models.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Easily the Paladin, and the Warrior one. Blizz put no thought into either of those. I am a Paladin main, and we'll get.....another armored horse?!?! I would have been okay with a recolored Ashes of Alar in holy color.....or what about a Pegasus mount that glimmered with white light.....but I guess another armored mount it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    Easily the Paladin, and the Warrior one. Blizz put no thought into either of those. I am a Paladin main, and we'll get.....another armored horse?!?! I would have been okay with a recolored Ashes of Alar in holy color.....or what about a Pegasus mount that glimmered with white light.....but I guess another armored mount it is.
    I kept thinking of a Pegasus mount ever since the mounts were announced. A light-bound storm drake would also be cool, with some Val'kyr-styled armour.

Mage by far. It's literally a man-hole cover, or the the part that Shaman's stand on (except they have a fucking air elemental underneath it).

Mage should have gotten a Mana Wyrm, a giant Raven, or Malygos' model drake.

Warrior mount is utter garbage. It's not even an inspired reskin of the galakras mount (SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP about the model tweaks, they're minimal and do not add anything).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised not many people mentioned the rogue mount. Seriously..? A giant crow? They couldve come up with some crazy shit and they came up with a fucking crow.