Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    "Nobody knows war better than me"

-Trump Feb 01 2017
    I'm sure you could basicly replace the word "war" in that sentence with any other word according to him

Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    I don't think this is the brightest of ideas. Like every sane person out there, I wish for an end to terrorism (islamic in this case). But waging a war in that region will not be as 'simple' as the Iraq war. The enemy is not some government or military target. It are religious zealots (and just as many psychopats) residing in urban areas, eagerly using civilians as meat shields. It would be a nasty fight like no other and the only way to somehow fight this is with a lot of personnel on the ground. And how you think neighbouring countries will react to an American invasion? How will Russia react when America either purposely of accidentally causes harm to a Russian ally (the clans/allies/group divisions are not black and white in the Middle East)? You think Iran will just stand by and watch? Furthermore the Arabic civilian uproar will be massive when America hits civilians.

It will result in a third world war, with an outcome like Vietnam v2.0 where nobody wins, everyone loses, an insane amount of deaths and not much changed in the end.
    Agreed. Hopefully, he gets impeached for other mistakes before we even get to that point. I can also smell WW III for as long as this dude is in the Oval office. Before inauguration he pissed off China, and NK. At that rate, we won't be around to witness WW III. Either way, we lose.

Deleted
    Before or after he brought factory jobs back ? Jesus yourself into my heart and create world peace during lunch break, Donald.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Before or after he brought factory jobs back ? Jesus yourself into my heart and create world peace during lunch break, Donald.
    Now all makes sense. He intends to annex Iraq (and some more Middle East nation), move the factories there and rebuild the new states with American manpower!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    You leftist people acting like USA killing people in Syria and middle east would be somthing new because of Trump LOL. Like Obama never bombed and killed civil people with drones in Syria.
    I guess people were hoping that it will stop with the new administration?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Now all makes sense. He intends to annex Iraq (and some more Middle East nation), move the factories there and rebuild the new states with American manpower!
    Trump is going to send Ivanka on a Star Trek mission to sell the Middle East to aliens.

10+ Year Old Account
    "the fighting is wonderful"?

Trump said ISIS will be defeated in 30 days so sit tight middle east he is about to solve what no one before him has within 30 days.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    And someone who stands next to him at all times and continuously chants his name in a reverent tone.
    Naah, you should better reinstate the roman triumph tradition of "Memento Mori".
    You could enter Rome triumphant and a slave was standing behind you holding the golden wreath but also told you "Respice post te. Hominem te memento"

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Then people wonder why China is becoming a world power with the rebuilding of Africa.

- - - Updated - - -

No, do explain, how a human value of defending human life is virtue signalling. Do tell us.
    The only reason they are in Africa is to extract natural resources since they and apparently anyone can rob that entire continent blind like European countries did for ages and continue to do so, the only difference here is that China isn't conducting genocide and enslaving people (on a mass scale) like the Europeans did in the past.

Back to the topic

I'm kind of curious how Trump is planning on paying for all the shit he wants to do? has he explained any of this? the way he talks makes it seem like money just isn't a factor and everything he wants to do will be done for free which makes me thinks he might've been the wrong person for the job, I mean the fucking guy doesn't understand or acknowledge that there is a difference between a countries debt and a persons debt...he actually has no clue
    Last edited by tylenol; 2017-01-22 at 06:58 PM.

Deleted
    Good. Those are real enemies that should be annihilated. Time to get rid of crazies.

Would be a good thing for a change instead of politicians portraying crazies as "moderate rebels". Obama went too far overboard supporting Al'Qaeda because Russians were fighting them. That was disgusting policy by cowards who don't want peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Trump said ISIS will be defeated in 30 days
    Source? I reeeeeeeeeeeeally want to see that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    I'm kind of curious how Trump is planning on paying for all the shit he wants to do? has he explained any of this? the way he talks makes it seem like money just isn't a factor and everything he wants to do will be done for free
    Did you see US military budget? Its insane. That's more than enough if its used for actual war instead of wasting it on pointless posturing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    The only reason they are in Africa is to extract natural resources since they and apparently anyone can rob that entire continent blind like European countries did for ages and continue to do so, the only difference here is that China isn't conducting genocide and enslaving people (on a mass scale) like the Europeans did in the past.
    And without wasting a single bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Good. Those are real enemies that should be annihilated. Time to get rid of crazies.
    I don't trust the US to identify the real crazies based on all of their past blunders.

Would be a good thing for a change instead of politicians portraying crazies as "moderate rebels". Obama went too far overboard supporting Al'Qaeda because Russians were fighting them. That was disgusting policy by cowards who don't want peace.
    You realize the divinity of republican Ronald Reagan is responsible for creating Al'Qaeda. Super late News flash they created them to fight Russians allies in the region lol.

Deleted
    I am really sad people in this thread think war could lead to anything good.

It never did. And it never will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I don't trust the US to identify the real crazies based on all of their past blunders.
    Me neither, but we can hope for best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Your realize the divinity of republican Ronald Reagan is responsible for creating Al'Qaeda.
    Yep

Me neither, but we can hope for best.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -Albert Einstein

Most of the people advocating war would be the first to run away from conscription like little faggots. You know like their emperor Trump did during Vietnam. But hey believe me he knows a lot about war. Mostly how to run away from it.