Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You think it's just the Saudi's? What about Iran? They have a giant boner for wanting to nuke the USA. And yet your country continues to support Saudi Arabia by buying it's oil as well. What about the UAE? How do we know they aren't involved as well?
    Some of what you are saying is the whole reason I don't think we should be involved in the Mid East at all.

All the alliances and political landscape is so convoluted that we will not make sense of it. Also, the normal technique as a targeted action against a state, doesn't work there.

The Mid_East has been as war with its self, in some capacity, for thousands of years. The US is less than 300 years old, we are not going to roll in an change that.

Also, we have separation of church and state. Their states are entwined with religion (deeply). Our modality will not work for them and vice versa.

It is really best to not be involved with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least there won't be a war with Russia. The ME, China, sure maybe, but definitely not Russia!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its gonna be a YUUUUGGEEEEEE war! The best war, one like could not believe! I know the best war people
    I know wars, I have the best wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    This was going to have to happen anyway. The pull out was a mistake ISIS and other terrorist organization only grew in power. Only way to avoid more US troops on the ground (already have some) would be to get someone else to be the ground force.

Other than the Kurds no one in the area is a reliable allied force. So we are going to have to put more troops in or get some other nations to do it(unlikely).
    I think Trump's plan is to let Russia do some of the "heavy lifting." They have already proven to be more effective against ISIS than we are and it is there backyard (Syria is to Russia like Mexico is to the USA),

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    At least there won't be a war with Russia. The ME, China, sure maybe, but definitely not Russia!
    Russia and the USA vs. China and the ME. I know where my money is.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Oh for fuck sake, we better not be left with all the refugee's this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Medievaldragon View Post
    I am not sure if he meant "looting" the way you thought. But "to the victor goes the spoils" certainly sounds like Trump's motivation is to go back to Irak and strip them of their oil refineries -- make a good buck for his company, and thus financing whatever plan he has against ISIS through USA-looted Irak oil sales.
    Yeah figured as much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I think Trump's plan is to let Russia do some of the "heavy lifting." They have already proven to be more effective against ISIS than we are and it is there backyard (Syria is to Russia like Mexico is to the USA),
    I would be down for that. We don't have to waste more American lives and terrorists start to hate Russia more than the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Russia and the USA vs. China and the ME. I know where my money is.......
    Russia would be a deadweight around the US' neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well, shit. What a fucking moron. 30 days? Fuck.
    Edit: Ehh... after reading the article, the title seems to suggest he plans to defeat ISIS in 30 days; however upon reading the article, in reality Trump plans to tell the military his plan within the first 30 days after the Jan 20th's inauguration.
    Last edited by Medievaldragon; 2017-01-22 at 09:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Dont forget allowing Russia to make war with ukraine and the baltics. Well, and while Putin is at it, also with Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary and east germany!

As Donald wants to leave the europeans alone. America first, you know?

And Putin so desperately wants his eurasia in the borders of the soviet union of 1985!

The Großrussisches Reich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh for fuck sake, we better not be left with all the refugee's this time.
    Hint: DON'T LET THEM THE FUCK IN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Dont forget allowing Russia to make war with ukraine and the baltics. Well, and while Putin is at it, also with Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary and east germany!

As Donald wants to leave the europeans alone. America first, you know?

And Putin so desperately wants his eurasia in the borders of the soviet union of 1985!

The Großrussisches Reich.
    Hey, but at least we'll be able to work together to take out the like 100 ISIS fighters that are still left!

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I mean, he's clearly had some sort of hair transplant surgery and he dyes his hair...how many 70 year olds are naturally not grey at that age....
    Fake news, fake news! God Emperor Trump is above such mortal concepts as balding. As to the color of his hair, the very sun bows down in front of his greatness and lends him some of its color, so that he will never have grey hair.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If it were up to me we wouldn't, but it isn't and Europe's politicians are saps.

Hint: don't start a war so they won't come.

I don't want to clean up your mess again.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    "But but Killary is going to start a war!"

-Trump does it

*crickets*

Never change fuckers, you're comedy gold.
    Trump hasn't started a war, and chances are this whole thread is over-analyzing what trump said just like the media has done all year.

When will people realize trump means exactly what he says? Stop overthinking it.

Insulting people and calling them names like a child just continues to make people think less of the left ( which is already self destructing as seen in the recent election ).

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Assyrians and Persians. Until they were kicked out.
    And Greeks. And Romans to some degree. And Arabs. Or Turks. Turko-Mongols too, if you count them separately.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    When will people realize trump means exactly what he says?
    This isn't what his own campaign said.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So that's like your opinion man. Unless you can provide sources for these ridiculous claims?
    Quoting the whole post, and saying it is "opinion" and "ridiculous claims" doesn't mean it is opinion and ridiculous claims. The source is Trump. The "opinion" is reading between the lines of what he said. How else does he plan to wage a war that he says in his own personal website he plans to end in 30 days.

In order to eradicate ISIS from the face of the earth as he coined it, he needs to invade non-ally countries or send missiles into those countries without their approval or knowledge until after it has been done. See those grey areas in middle east? Non-allies. How do you rationalize Trump's speech other than what I said?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This isn't what his own campaign said.
    Trump means what he says... for 3 minutes, then he says the opposite.