Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Angry Does the Burning Jewel of Sargeras actually drop?

I have done the ritual just about every single day since it has been available. I saw it drop twice for a party member in August; literally have not seen it drop at all since. Has anyone gotten a drop at all in the past few months?

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean this one? Yes it drops, got it shortly before 7.1.5 released.

It does drop, It did for few I know and myself.
    Edit Signature.

If I am not mistaken they added a "blsp" (bad luck streak protection) to the hidden skins with 7.1.5.
    So every time you try and miss, the chance on the next kill is going to be higher.

Deleted
    Done it every day since legion has been released and im just not bothered anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justinsane15 View Post
    I have done the ritual just about every single day since it has been available. I saw it drop twice for a party member in August; literally have not seen it drop at all since. Has anyone gotten a drop at all in the past few months?

I got it in 2-3 weeks on my warlock. On the other hand, i allso farm DH tank skin from the beggining of legion and still did not drop. RNG is biatch and i dont belive in blizzards Bad luck protection since i have 4 leg, and frined from the guild that did even less content than me has 6 :]

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got it first week of Legion. Was upset that it was wasted on me, being I've been Demo the whole time.

Just get the affliction one, and do one of the achievement unlocks and it will unlock the other 2 appearances.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Just get the affliction one, and do one of the achievement unlocks and it will unlock the other 2 appearances.
    This is what I did, running with the green one.
    I'll go back and farm the jewel eventually, may as well wait and see'f they buff the drop rate.

I did that everyday for about 3 months before it dropped. My demon hunter on the other hand got theirs after like 4 tries and it's basically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    If you want the Destro skin just go an farm the Demo one first, unlock the other skins with innis/pvp/wq's.
    Demo is just stupid grinding, Aff is WQ rng(which can take 2-5 weeks) and Destro is drop luck.

But be aware, I heard that Blizz plans to lock the other skins if you do not have the basic hidden skin.
    (Which to be honst should have been the case from the beginning.)
    Last edited by Walrock; 2017-01-23 at 07:26 AM.

Deleted
    I am in the same situation... In looking for hidden destruction skin from legion' Launch.. bad luck until now

I farmed Demo and Aff and unlocked all variants like that.
    I do hope they don't lock like Walrock said.
    I am still amazed with prestige skins tho. They beat hidden skin by mile in my eyes.

I did the Ritual daily since unlocking the spell a couple days after launch and saw nothing for me or any randomer in the groups, then I got a stupid amount of luck in the space of a week in the middle of November. Completed the aff hidden skin and unlocked it. Next day got the Demo skin from the WQ at the soul engine and Tivios dailies (got 3 heads in the space of 10mins) then 3 days later I got the Destro skin from the ritual, in those 3 days every ritual group had the skin drop for someone.
    Think I've used my rng luck for the expansion now...

Quote Originally Posted by justinsane15 View Post
    I had it drop 2 weeks ago. But I had also been farming it every day since I hit cap (two weeks after release) and I never saw it drop for anyone else.

I'd say RNG is RNG, but honestly.... I'm working on the aff/demo hidden skins now, and that RNG is so much more welcoming than "Do this once a day and hope it drops." I don't mind a steady grind where I can turn off my brain and kill stuff for a few hours, but the Ritual drop is just too low, imo.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    Done it every day since legion has been released and im just not bothered anymore.
    haha same.

Did it every single day, saw it dropped 2-3 times for someone else, but decided to not bother anymore since 2 weeks ago.

Now I just don't care about pretty much 95% of the game anymore.

I used to do most worldquest. Did a lot of mythic+. Did some PvP. Ran LFR and even normal raids.

But now I do the emissary and raid Nighthold. As someone with 4 utility legendaries, no good trinket, no set pieces despite running through normal NH and 9/10 heroic NH , no burning jewel I found myself being so annoyed by the huge amount of RNG that I am dead cold inside and can't be arsed anymore about anything in the game but raids really.

So I have also ran this almost every day and no luck either (have affi and demo) As I have used some of the hidden tints though for the destro weapon though, I was wondering if something was triggering in the game that I already have it and wouldn't drop for me otherwise. I mean if its just rng being rng though I guess I can just keep trying.
    What, you don't care about getting little pixels that show other pixel characters that you killed a pixel dragon anymore?!

The RNG is crap ... for my Monk I farmed every 3rd day for 3+ months to drop the Hulk Fists and got nothing. Also opened the Keg in my inn, for the Brewmaster Legendary and nothing ....

Do you know what I learned yday though? If u get the Hidden unlock color for an existing Hidden Skin, u get it for the other as well. That's to say, if you like myself have the Affliction Hidden ( which is farmable ) if u unlock any of the hidden colors ( dungeons / WQ or HKs ) you will unlock the MODELS AND COLORS for the other 2 specs!

Crazy stuff!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liirin View Post
    So I have also ran this almost every day and no luck either (have affi and demo) As I have used some of the hidden tints though for the destro weapon though, I was wondering if something was triggering in the game that I already have it and wouldn't drop for me otherwise. I mean if its just rng being rng though I guess I can just keep trying.
    I was in the exact situation as you thought the same and then it dropped for me three weeks ago. Unfortunately RNG is RNG. Sucks though.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

While we're at it, why don't M+ dungeons count toward the 100 Dungeons done with the Hidden Skin? I kinda gave up on that color after I found out about that.