Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Did Shia Lebeouf cross the line at Anti-Trump rally? Physically dominates smaller man

Shia Lebeouf - Hollywood Actor - went quite berserk at an anti-trump rally/art-project recently.

The video below shows Shia getting quite aggressive (see 0:28 in video below).

I understand Shia is a very muscly/buff actor and could probably beat up alot of people - but do you think he is crossing the line with this physical jumping into/shouting down at another smaller man?

Politics aside - I respect freedom of speech and the right to protest - but is Shia crossing the line here with the physicalness?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ct-launch.html

Why does he look homeless?

So are those chanting he will not divides us...and laughing about violence towards someone they disagree with..the anti trump protesters? Their words and actions seem contradictory if so.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Why does he look homeless?
    It's Vogue. /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouting in someones face isn't assault. I'll be honest I can't see the video on this network but I'm preeetty sure I know what incident this is as I've been following 4chan's trolling brigade since day 1 of this "project" of Shia's.

And be sure to know that 9/10 people that go to be contrarians are being organized through 4chan's /b/ and /pol/ boards. Mods are shutting down threads cause there's so many of them.

The live stream was also hacked saturday so certainly he's agitated as all hell but really it's to be expected when you're trying to make some viral protest thing. If he actually assaults someone trust me I'll be the first to say arrest him but shouting in some trolls face is not assault.
    Last edited by Dug; 2017-01-23 at 02:35 PM.

Shia-Surprise!

Stupid sensationalist shit. Nothing wrong in the video.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    shouting in some trolls face is not assault.
    It isn't assault, it's just the entire opposite of what they're supposedly preaching, as usual.

"We represent love and unity and compassion and peace, and if you are not with us you can go fuck yourself and die alone!"

Just the same as people who want to fight "racism" with segregation and quotas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    So are those chanting he will not divides us...and laughing about violence towards someone they disagree with..the anti trump protesters? Their words and actions seem contradictory if so.
    "We are the religion of peace; if you don't believe us then we'll kill you!"

Ofc hypocrites, a certain religion n liberals find common cause often...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Shia-Surprise!
    Shouldve learned jiu jitsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would have dropped him, sucker punch, lights out, watching him slobber him self. be that aggressive with me, and catch a punch out of no where , lights out. screw the snowflake SJW,

Getting dominated by shia "whimp" labouf. That must suck.
    Though it looks more like a retarded mating dance tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    It isn't assault, it's just the entire opposite of what they're supposedly preaching, as usual.

"We represent love and unity and compassion and peace, and if you are not with us you can go fuck yourself and die alone!"

Just the same as people who want to fight "racism" with segregation and quotas.
    I'd agree with you if these people were going to actual engage in civil debate but they're just going to troll. The few that have showed up just to debate are treated with respect and they have decent discussions on camera with nobody shouting at one another. But some sperg going and yelling "PEPE!!!! JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA!!!" is not a discussion and I don't blame anyone for shouting those fools down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    I would have dropped him, sucker punch, lights out, watching him slobber him self. be that aggressive with me, and catch a punch out of no where , lights out. screw the snowflake SJW,
    Sure you would Internet tough guy.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Is yelling at someone considered violence? Stop using hyperbole and the SJW logic that you people claim to hate in order to attempt to make your poorly-crafted arguments sound like they've not been constructed by my 6 year old.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    I seriously doubt that.

Damn, are you conservatives so cucked that you can't deal with a true alpha? Can I offer you a safe space?

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy came yesterday or last night I forget but he was wearing a MAGA hat and Shia didn't yell him down cause the guy was just there to talk to people and debate things. You get what you give.

10+ Year Old Account
    He crossed the line when he was cast for Transformers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by archimonde9999 View Post
    I understand Shia is a very muscly/buff actor and could probably beat up alot of people
    umm, he's 5'9'' (176 cm), and not very muscular... Also, shouting at a troll is not getting physical.