Page 8 of 406 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    My guild is quite casual, just killed Heroic Helya, and even they are requiring 35 points in a weapon.
    So? having 35 is nothing to be fair.
    Last edited by mmocb930624b69; 2017-01-21 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    My guild is quite casual, just killed Heroic Helya, and even they are requiring 35 points in a weapon.
    I mean, that's not such a big ask when you can get it from doing a few world q's each day.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think this could end up taking more than just one reset. I expect Botanist and Gul'Dan to be the two major roadblocks for most guilds, along with Tichondrius and Magistrix being slightly smaller roadblocks
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    LOL

/10char

Any US guilds that start mid-day streaming tomorrow?

Anyone else think Star Augur might be a sneakily tough boss if it's dps check is tuned as hard as it is on heroic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Anyone else think Star Augur might be a sneakily tough boss if it's dps check is tuned as hard as it is on heroic?
    Oh he definitely will be tough, look at his mythic mechanics.. lol. Super dps check with very difficult mechanics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    The entire raid will be cleared within 24 hours. 60 hours at the very most and that's pushing it.

Very doubtful. I wish I could make a wager with you lol.

Amen!

I don't want brickwalls just easy achievements and guldan mythic mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I "think" a few guys from Serenity went casual, so be interesting to see how they perform? Don't think they're too fussed about #1 from what I've seen on streams, though that could just be the guys chilling out before the storm! Still got my money on Method, just casually facerolling through content.
    Legit the only reason that guild exists is to get #1. Why would you think they dont care about it? What?

the first 3 bosses are completely free loot if you can kill heroic guldan imo.

i think people will skip spellblade and go straight for krosus/tichondrius which look easier (on paper).

Deleted
    Scrubusters and Openness top 2 :^))

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

i think people will skip spellblade and go straight for krosus/tichondrius which look easier (on paper).
    The first few are very easy yeah, spellblade cannot be skipped though unfortunately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixy View Post
    The first few are very easy yeah, spellblade cannot be skipped though unfortunately.
    Are you sure you can't just let her patrol and avoid her? Or are the doors to other bosses closed while she's alive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

Krosus, from what I can gather from dungeon journal, is just a dps and retard check. If you can do the numbers, the boss falls over. If the top guilds can do the numbers (They should be able to), they can get basically free loot from him. No idea how Tich will rank though

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Are you sure you can't just let her patrol and avoid her? Or are the doors to other bosses closed while she's alive?
    you can't
    /10chaaaaars

10+ Year Old Account
    US Realms are not open yet?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    I'm excited, should be beginning soon
    btw, does someone know what happened with set sail for sail? they arent moving til now

this thread has unusually low posts somehow, maybe the interest gets bigger when it actually starts
    Last edited by mmoc5f1f8584d6; 2017-01-24 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Doors are closed until she is killed.