Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    We were ever fast? O.o

Outside of combat, while mounted, yes... but i don't recall ever being fast

Well we used to have a real sprint...

This is really frustrating to me. I have the boots which I feel ok with as far as running around but it's a DPS loss. I thought maybe the dps loss would be made up with keeping me in combat more.. but nope

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    We were ever fast? O.o

We were decent at speed not crap. I think the OP was probably bad at chosing to compare Paladin speed to Demon Hunters(They are the king of speed atm).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much need to spec into Cavalier if you want to keep up with quick clearing groups.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Take x2 steed talent and the reduced cd and you can keep up, kinda, every so often-ish.
    At least it's not as bad as DK right now.
    I think all classes are feeling a little slow right now due to DH and their ridiculous mobility.
    Play one for an hour or two and it feels like every other class is walking through jell-o in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    We were ever fast? O.o

With PoJ gone we're slow(er) without Cavalier or a legendary as our choices.
    Last edited by Sett; 2017-01-25 at 11:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by superninjapresident View Post
    Recently bought Legion and decided to start out with my really old Paladin.

Lots of spells abilities removed/changed, didn't expect anything else.

But from what I remember, we (Paladins) used to be rather swift on our feets, but with the removal of speed enchants and movement increase abilities it feels like I'm jogging, at most, around Azeroth.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel the same? (I played around with a DH in the start zone and that felt like a complete different game)
    you seem to forget you have your horse, as you mention you have no movement increasing abilities

also stop complaining

us locks have no movement speed increase unless we talent it(and the other talents in the row are massive defencive abilities)
    and that talent costs health per second to use!

also playing any class other then monk, demon hunter will make your class feel patheticly slow

Deleted
    I find Legion the quickest Paladin tanks have moved, and I've been playing since TBC. With the Cavalier talent we have a double 3 second boost that recharges pretty quickly, and it gives us great mobility around the battlefield when fighting bosses. It feels faster to me than we used to get from PoJ, especially as the charge is on demand and not linked to an attack spell. The charger can also be talented as a damage reduction cooldown and it inspires the hell out of your allies seeing you mounted in combat!

My hunter on the other hand, feels terrible. With Aspect of the Cheeta gone and having an 8 second burst every 3 minutes they have gone from the swiftest to the least mobile class in a single pass, it's really taken away what was fun about them. Even talented disengage that gives you a speed boost starts with a jump backwards, so you have to do some crazy spin jumping to get a decent boost.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you seem to forget you have your horse, as you mention you have no movement increasing abilities
    Derpony doesn't count.

also stop complaining

us locks have no movement speed increase unless we talent it(and the other talents in the row are massive defencive abilities)
    and that talent costs health per second to use!
    Should we care for warlocks?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Derpony doesn't count.

Should we care for warlocks?
    derpony is a active movement speed buff, and an decent one at that
    but claiming the class "is the slowest class in the game" is bs

10+ Year Old Account
    It is crappy. It doesn't last long like at all not to mention it looks dumb.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

derpony is a active movement speed buff, and an decent one at that
    Define decent.
    Is Charge decent?
    Shadowstep?
    Chi torpedo?
    mana torpedo?
    Other torpedo?
    Fel charge of whatever by DHs?
    Harpoon by Surv hunters?
    Feralcharge of anything by Ench shamans?

but claiming the class "is the slowest class in the game" is bs
    Ofcourse it's BS because poor warlocks have it so fething harder. Not.

Define decent.
    Is Charge decent?
    Shadowstep?
    Chi torpedo?
    mana torpedo?
    Other torpedo?
    Fel charge of whatever by DHs?
    Harpoon by Surv hunters?
    Feralcharge of anything by Ench shamans?

Ofcourse it's BS because poor warlocks have it so fething harder. Not.
    1. its decent because you can get 2 charges and its rather fast, and you can attack well on it, unlike some other classes speed boosts

2.whats the fuck is with your second part? what does fething mean, and what?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-26 at 01:17 AM.

1. its decent because you can get 2 charges and its rather fast, and you can attack well on it, unlike some other classes speed boosts

2.whats the fuck is with your second part? what does fething mean, and what?
    1. you can get 2 charges of Charge or Felcharge, does it make them decent?
    1.1. Felcharge has 2 charges by default - is it decent?
    2. Go fething figure.
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2017-01-26 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Parov Stelar_-_All Night

1. you can get 2 charges of Charge or Felcharge, does it make them decent?
    1.1. Felcharge has 2 charges by default - is it decent?
    2. Go fething figure.
    1. felrush not felcharge...
    2.felrush is amazing? i dont get the point... i no where said "felrush sucked" but i said ret have ok speed boost
    3.felrush has 2 charges but moves you a much less distance...
    FUCKING FOUR!.lol really? "fething" grow up you 12 year old, this is a website on the internet for adults... your allowed to swear aslong as yourn ot attacking somone

1. felrush not felcharge...
    2.felrush is amazing? i dont get the point... i no where said "felrush sucked" but i said ret have ok speed boost
    3.felrush has 2 charges but moves you a much less distance...
    FUCKING FOUR!.lol really? "fething" grow up you 12 year old, this is a website on the internet for adults... your allowed to swear aslong as yourn ot attacking somone
    1. whatever
    2. your reasoning for calling Derpony "decent" was that you can talent into 2 charges, hence me asking if Felcharge is decent for the very same reason. Therefore, when comparing these 2 very much decent movement abilities, which one is infinitely better?
    3. ...and has a 20 sec cd instead of lolworthy 45, meaning you won't ever never ever get any gain from Cavalier talent besides 2 initial uses. Look slightly outside the box please.
    4. What if I've grown acccustomed to a certain swear word from a certain series of books? What if I'm not entirely keen on swearing like a cheap hooker left and right? Such swearing must have a reason and should be well-deserved. You don't yet deserve it.

1. whatever
    2. your reasoning for calling Derpony "decent" was that you can talent into 2 charges, hence me asking if Felcharge is decent for the very same reason. Therefore, when comparing these 2 very much decent movement abilities, which one is infinitely better?
    3. ...and has a 20 sec cd instead of lolworthy 45, meaning you won't ever never ever get any gain from Cavalier talent besides 2 initial uses. Look slightly outside the box please.
    4. What if I've grown acccustomed to a certain swear word from a certain series of books? What if I'm not entirely keen on swearing like a cheap hooker left and right? Such swearing must have a reason and should be well-deserved. You don't yet deserve it.
    1. ok
    2. i called it decent because its a pretty good speed boost where classes like mages only have blink (longer cooldown) preists have a pathetic speed boost, warlocks have no speed boost unless talented and its horrible, and dks cant attack well using their speed boost
    3. shorter cooldown, and 2 charges... still confused how this is "bad"
    4. lol... i hate to use this word but god your such a nerd

1. whatever
    Don't ever change Storm

1. ok
    2. i called it decent because its a pretty good speed boost where classes like mages only have blink (longer cooldown) preists have a pathetic speed boost, warlocks have no speed boost unless talented and its horrible, and dks cant attack well using their speed boost
    3. shorter cooldown, and 2 charges... still confused how this is "bad"
    4. lol... i hate to use this word but god your such a nerd
    2. Are you seriously comparing ranged classes mobility to that of Ret's ? I love to use that word, but isn't it a little bit asinine?
    Being able to attack during these 3 seconds means feth all for one sole reason: it's actually 1.5 seconds worth of control over your actions due to gcd incurred by activating Derpony. So it's safe to say Ret being able to attack while on a Horse, is irrelevant and no argument at all.
    3. Exactly. It's not bad. Felcharge is decent, Derpony is(by your words) decent. One of them is infinitely better, which means one of them is not decent enough. One might wonder, which one is which.
    4. Should I care?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schmitlab View Post
    Don't ever change Storm
    This Storm is never gone.