Blaming it on the Russians again? I don't think that's the case, though. But yeah, it's kind of shitty for them to be dealing with that during the race. Hopefully they can get back and we can see some head to head action

russians hackers elected Trump, russian hackers ruined Methods race

EleGiggle

Deleted
    Its a trade chat conspiracy, dont look into that too much. But even though the server was stable again from 20.00 onward they had no way to know that beforehand and I guess thats why they did the heroic clears instead.

Deleted
    It's a sad, sad day when (AND IF) people are resorting to hacking Servers to handicap guilds.

Get.

A fucking.

Grip.

Exactly, doubt that is the case. Also doubt people want to get world first through that; they'll find out eventually, I guess. Anyhow, Sco's twitter said they're starting the raid again, plus I can see them online in Nighthold. Let's see what they'll bring!

Quote Originally Posted by Cassart View Post
    It's a sad, sad day when (AND IF) people are resorting to hacking Servers to handicap guilds.

Get.

A fucking.

Grip.
    everyone knows that it didnt happen method/sco is just making shit up already because serenity is taking that #1 ezzzzzzz, method was only able to win small 3 boss raid that no one cares about and thats that, when it comes to the real deal they shit the bed so now they need excuses.

Deleted
    They would have done split runs either way, lol.

Deleted
    I really wonder if people who call the lag/dc/anything that stops a guild from progress to be bullshit if it happen to other guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    everyone knows that it didnt happen method/sco is just making shit up already because serenity is taking that #1 ezzzzzzz, method was only able to win small 3 boss raid that no one cares about and thats that, when it comes to the real deal they shit the bed so now they need excuses.
    Obviously you're not a Serenity fanboy, Kappa. On a serious note, multiple guilds and people have complained about it. Doubt it's all to cover Method's ass. Not sure what happened last time to Serenity, but if it was of a similar kind of lag, it would've been just as sad for them. Let's just hope all realm ands guilds can progress normally from now on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I really wonder if people who call the lag/dc/anything that stops a guild from progress to be bullshit if it happen to other guilds.
    We wiped on Botanist heroic due to lag, we would have been world number 1500 to kill it if it hadnt happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    The world first titles go to the organization. And having 90%+ of their former roster in Serenity atm didn't stop them from beating them both in EN and ToV.
    This is true. Method's Archimonde kill only had 1 or 2(?) players who were also at Method's world first proper Lady Vash kill. Still it was considered as same Method but different roster...

They've had many World first kills. Same name and leader, different roster. All about the leadership in this case, I suppose. Props to Sco for that

mione better make a good video for this tier because the fans are saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalty

Quote Originally Posted by Cassart View Post
    We wiped on Botanist heroic due to lag, we would have been world number 1500 to kill it if it hadnt happened.
    Heroic LUL where do you wanna come with that?

Another guild out of nowhere claimed rank 12.

Deleted
    Just watched serentiy kill vid of the first boss. Why are they yelling so load to kill this easy boss. xD

why doesn't method or the top three guilds stream there progress so we can see whats happening

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Personally yes, I couldn't give a shit who wins and I'm here primarily for the drama that spews out from this shit-storm, but if a server going down is the difference between a guild being 5/10 and soon to be 8/10 then... Yeah that's bullshit regardless who it happens to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyfluff View Post
    why doesn't method or the top three guilds stream there progress so we can see whats happening
    Have a think about that one.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyfluff View Post
    Are you familiar with the terms "tactics" and "strategy"?
    Why don't Coca Cola put their recipes online?