Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Im not new to this. There were a lot of raids which had cockblocks earlier in the raid than the last few bosses. Gorefiend and Zor'lok say hello. If I remember correctly Zor'lok was the first boss of Heart of Fear.
    you know why zorlok was a "cockblock"? because he was fuking bugged/borderline broken.

Guilds progressed the shit out of the boss eventho they kinda kew that blizz is gonna roll in some hotfixes.

My guild and I (pulse) bashed our heads against a wall so we would kill that boss once it's fixed.

Blizzard never intended zorlok to be like this and that's why they hotfixed it within less than 24 hours

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-updated-9-11/

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    this

these threads aren't fun because of the actual WF race, they are fun because of the immense amount of shitposting
    It's not fun in my eyes to read crap and crap for pages without end. It would be a lot cooler to actually be discussing wow related stuff.

I don't mean to offend anyone - I seriously get what you mean when you say the shitposting is what bring people here - but I have to say that those who enjoy coming to the internet to read crap and ultimately take part on it, are just fueling the shitposters in the end.

Not my first time in here, and this forum thread isn't any different from other threads here, Blizzard forums, youtube comment section, 9Gag comments, etc...

Anyway, If that suits people... shitpost away! I will continue combing this thread for actual relevant information on the mythic race.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    You've got a problem with facts, don't you.
    Alternate facts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

10+ Year Old Account
    Came for the WF drama and got tutorials on making Coke .... confused

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    I hope only Guldan will survive the reset with at least 10 guilds at 9/10. That will make next Tuesday and Wednesday absolutely hilarious. Who will decide to run the splits or burn through everything or extend the lockout?
    Split runs, because if the boss is alive for long enough to let that many guilds catch up he is either tuned to tight for current gear or downright broken and unkillable.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Don't you guys think the extend option is kinda meh for a wf race? Having to clear the whole thing again kinda makes it more exciting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxxa View Post
    Nice to see Serenity using windwalker monk.
    Yeah.. pretty much every fight is WW's wet dream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Came for the WF drama and got tutorials on making Coke .... confused
    good point on this!

@Topic, iam sitting in my work, reading about progress and yes - lots of posts about nothing useful/worth reading, but its been always like this and it will be same in the future; get used to it or just stop reading, complaining about that is just feeding the trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    Why do people keep expecting Method to win btw ? They're waaaay behind
    Because they have won every WF race the last two expansions and are therefore the biggest favourites by far to win again. They were behind in most of their wins btw and came strong in the end to claim victory. Anything but a method win in NH would be the biggest upset in wow PvE history. Especially since their former arch rival Paragon disbanded before Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Novocaine View Post
    I am sorry, you must be trolling or are just extremely simple.

Why would the top guilds in the world want to go to the hassle of giving their rivals any sort of advantage? Is that so hard to grasp?
    Ad hominem

Its not an advantage tho because while they are practising a tactic they are killing the boss faster than another guild who is just "watching" them do it. As far as I am aware you don't kill a boss by watching you kill it by doing. Learn by doing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Because they have won every WF race the last two expansions and are therefore the biggest favourites by far to win again. They were behind in most of their wins btw and came strong in the end to claim victory. Anything but a method win in NH would be the biggest upset in wow PvE history. Especially since their former arch rival Paragon disbanded before Legion.
    Not really. Method has been the underdog since Serenity was created. The upset was Method beating them twice in Legion so far. While Method are favorites now, if they end up being beaten by Serenity it's hardly an upset let alone the biggest one in WoW history.

Especially since their former arch rival Paragon disbanded before Legion.
    I miss their kill videos. Method doesn't put as much effort in them as Paragon did.

Deleted
    It's only Thursday and we already getting the "will they extend?" meme. No, you geniuses, they never extend. Gear is what limits these guilds, it's not time.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyfluff View Post
    Ad hominem

Its not an advantage tho because while they are practising a tactic they are killing the boss faster than another guild who is just "watching" them do it. As far as I am aware you don't kill a boss by watching you kill it by doing. Learn by doing
    Guild A and B are working on the same boss. Both are stuck on the same mechanic.
    Guild C has already killed it.
    Guild A spends 20 minutes watching guild C's kill and learns how to deal with said mechanic.
    Guild B keeps trying and failing while guild A now knows how to deal with it.

If you would just spend ONE minute actually thinking about this it would be a no-brainer. Doesn't matter jack shit how long you spend working on a tactic if that tactic isn't working. Changing parts of it to something more effective though? That sure as hell works. And watching others kill the boss would give you valuable input about how to handle certain mechanics, it's never about the entire fight as you seem to believe.
    Last edited by thilicen; 2017-01-26 at 01:21 PM.

Fair enough. Would love someone else to grab it though, it would definitely spice things up ^^

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Of course the recipe of Coca Cola is a secret. There are only two people in the world who know the exact recipe, and they're not allowed to board the same plane. The recipe is worth hundreds of billions, and it's nothing you'd find on youtube.
    How you know only 2 pple in the world know the recipe and cant board the same plane do you work for Coca Cola?

Deleted
    Ad hominem

It definetly could be an advantage. Just assume that by watching they get a spontaneous idea (no matter why or how bizarre it might be) that would help refining/altering their tactic and that could be the win.

I think it goes without saying that no guild would make a complete raiding stop to watch others.
    Last edited by mmoc5f1f8584d6; 2017-01-26 at 01:22 PM.

Deleted
    Ad hominem

And the source of that fact is where exactly ?
    I might be wrong here but,do you think "Knowing how the competition does the fight does not give you an advantage." ?

Because that would be ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ad hominem

Epic logic.
    So lets make an example top 3 guilds that are 7/10 are streaming. The next 10 guilds behind them who are one or two bosses behind instead of wiping with fail tactics for hours, they look at the last vod and get a clear as daylight tactic that works. No advantage there at all!

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Of course the recipe of Coca Cola is a secret. There are only two people in the world who know the exact recipe, and they're not allowed to board the same plane. The recipe is worth hundreds of billions, and it's nothing you'd find on youtube.
    you read too much dailymail :P