Quote Originally Posted by magiee View Post
    new buffs to celestial map looks like we deff going to want to run that
    Does it really? Is 5% that much of a difference? I thought the low uptime of the proc is what made it no really useful?

Sorry if this has been beaten to death, but is Drape of Shame really that awesome? For example, I just got it last night but I already have an 890. Personally, I cannot see how losing so much Int and Crit is gonna be worth it. But, I am looking for any insight. Thanks ahead of time!

Deleted
    You can check what's better in the spreadsheet yourself but it's most likely Drape of Shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanalien View Post
    Sorry if this has been beaten to death, but is Drape of Shame really that awesome? For example, I just got it last night but I already have an 890. Personally, I cannot see how losing so much Int and Crit is gonna be worth it. But, I am looking for any insight. Thanks ahead of time!
    The equip on it alone will outweigh your int/crit. We are crit healers and that bonus is better than most things even up to 900 ilvl. It's all math. That cloak literally just gives more throughput than anything else up to a high point.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if the arcanocrystal is still king trinket for holy after the changes today. I have a 890 Etraeus celestial map and 865 arcanocrystal. I know the mythic Brinewater would beat it but as for mythic Nighthold trinkets go would there be one that is better?

Deleted
    arcanocrystal is 5.4k hps ahead for me in the spreadsheet or 4k hps if the spreadsheet doesn't account for the buff yet

Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    The equip on it alone will outweigh your int/crit. We are crit healers and that bonus is better than most things even up to 900 ilvl. It's all math. That cloak literally just gives more throughput than anything else up to a high point.
    Sounds good. Thanks for the help.

Drape of Shame (have literally 3x at 855 now... sad panda) vs Legendary cloak?

Legendary Cloak if you use it properly. If you have 2 other BiS legendaries though, just use those 2 + drape.

leg cloak just feels a bit clunky to me right now, maybe I'm just not using it optimally yet - is this easy to check with logs?
    I'm using upgraded leg ring in combo but still have gloves (hand of faith) & bracer (uther's guard) as possibilities.

Ugh okay so:

875 tier legs with 895 tier cloak for 2 piece

Or

860 drape of shame and 880 goldrune legplates.

Is the 2 piece worth replacing drape for? 43.88% crit without 2 set. 44.33% crit+2 set is basically guaranteed crit holy shocks so I'm not sure what to do here.

Trying to get the tier chest but no luck yet.

so i just got my 2 piece chest and legs was wondering if anyone could shed some light if its worth gettin the 4 peice ur just going straight with stat items instead

Deleted
    So, I got the 895 Tier Cloak + 875 Legs. Is it worth it to replace the 855 Drape of Shame to get the 5% more HS Crit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BITBYBIT View Post
    So, I got the 895 Tier Cloak + 875 Legs. Is it worth it to replace the 855 Drape of Shame to get the 5% more HS Crit?
    Thats best left for the spreadsheet and math.

So I just got my second legend, silver moon ring. N curios if gameplay changes by this. Should I use judgement talent for 5 man or just raids, can I abuse it smart in my boss rotation to max out healing when needed while dpsing? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    So I just got my second legend, silver moon ring. N curios if gameplay changes by this. Should I use judgement talent for 5 man or just raids, can I abuse it smart in my boss rotation to max out healing when needed while dpsing? Thanks!
    Shit doesnt live long enough in low level M+ to warrant JoL. Higher tiers trash tends to be just as dangerous if not more so than bosses so SW is really good there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Shit doesnt live long enough in low level M+ to warrant JoL. Higher tiers trash tends to be just as dangerous if not more so than bosses so SW is really good there too.
    Fair point, so in m+ I just use as a perk and don't think bout it to much, in raids I should go JoL then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

In raids, even wo ring, JOL is a much safer choice. Sanctified Wrath "works" but only for specific damage patterns where lots of people need heavy spot healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    In raids, even wo ring, JOL is a much safer choice. Sanctified Wrath "works" but only for specific damage patterns where lots of people need heavy spot healing.
    Or if your raid decides that the pally should solo heal some specific heavy aoe mechanic with wings ha innervate boosted aura of sacrifice combo in order to save tranq etc for later/something else. Essentially it has it's uses, alot of top parses feature it as well, but as you said jol is overall much safer choise and SW should be used in specific cases only.

Now that we are on it, SW is also better if your raid is trying to push damage to skip some specific mechanic (like cena's 2nd wave of adds when he was still relevant content) and your healers need to push damage as well. For non top 10 guilds right now Krosus' enrage will be pretty big deal. There are several kills with 3 healers, healers pushing huge damage and the guild still just barely avoiding the enrqge timer. Odds are that alot of holy pallies end up using SW in that fight for that reason.

why is it so hard to keep consistent high hps