Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thanks Noz, I just came on here to say I figured it out! I really like it, thank you so much for doing this!

Looking for a WA (or a standalone addon) that tracks the in combat time please. Ideally one that starts automatically when we enter a raid boss fight. I'm hoping that it will let me sync cooldowns better when I know there's a certain time left on a fight.

- - - Updated - - -

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/combattime Someone suggested this so giving it a whirl.

Deleted
    Is there a way I can have Weak Auras give me a timer bar for each individual Unstable Affliction on a target? I created simple timer bars for all dots but if toy use the "multiple" function then of course it's still on one target and just gives you one timer

Your set I think does them as icons Woz, but I;ve seen Youtunes of afflocks running with timer bars

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Is there a way I can have Weak Auras give me a timer bar for each individual Unstable Affliction on a target? I created simple timer bars for all dots but if toy use the "multiple" function then of course it's still on one target and just gives you one timer

Your set I think does them as icons Woz, but I;ve seen Youtunes of afflocks running with timer bars
    Nope mine does it as bars. Each UA has its own spellid.

Deleted
    Thanks! I'll just pinch those then

Hey, i am looking for a simple UA icone, then show me UA duration on my target.
    i have one but there is a probleme, if i cast multiple UA in a row, the icone only show me the duration of the first UA i casted.
    What i want is : a icone that show the UA duration of the LAST ua i casted (for contagion uptime or belt etc..)

Deleted
    Does anyone have a weak aura for CDF btw? I dont need a whole pack just for CDF.
    TY

So I'm new to WeakAura's, but I tinkered for a while and made a WeakAura for Empowered Life Tap. What it does:

- Icon pops up with timer with 8s left on buff
    - Sound plays and LifeTap button glows
    - Icon starts bouncing when ELT completely drops off and timer changes to "TAP"

Here's the link if you want to try it out...hopefully I've exported it correctly: http://pastebin.com/64NpVDJF

Note: You'll need to change the button glow show & hide to your Life Tap button for both "ELT Expired" and "ELT Expiring Soon" auras. It's under the Actions tab.

Deleted
    I use Nots weakauras for affliction and destro to track my uptime and the pandemic of my dots. But i have problem that on some bosses and sometimes agony, UA or SL doesent work, it doesent shows up and after the patch immolate doesent never work. The wierd thing is that my affli trackers always work totaly fine on a training dummy or when im out in the world and do wqs. Have someone got the same problem or have any idea whats wrong?

any updated and comprensive affliction WA here?

7+ Year Old Account
    Are there any updated Soul Effigy WeakAuras since the one I use from wago doesnt work properly like it did before :-/

https://wago.io/V15w0SJKb this is the one I use and the dots aren't working anymore.

Hi all

Anyone having issues with Not's 7.1.5 Part 2 Demonology weak aura's update? I have the bars displaying correctly, but they no longer turn green when I use demonic empowerment.

Deleted
    if anyone has a WA icon for Agony on SE <5s , i'd be very interested!

Quote Originally Posted by RooK666 View Post
    Hi all

Anyone having issues with Not's 7.1.5 Part 2 Demonology weak aura's update? I have the bars displaying correctly, but they no longer turn green when I use demonic empowerment.
    I hadn't updated his WA since early 7.0 and just removed them all and reloaded the 7.1.5 latest updates. Demo isn't working at all for me, I get the black background box in combat, but none of the demo specific WA are showing at all. I was going to wipe it out and try again as I doubt its an issue with the WA itself, but something on my end... I haven't really had time to mess with it yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by RooK666 View Post
    Hi all

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    I hadn't updated his WA since early 7.0 and just removed them all and reloaded the 7.1.5 latest updates. Demo isn't working at all for me, I get the black background box in combat, but none of the demo specific WA are showing at all. I was going to wipe it out and try again as I doubt its an issue with the WA itself, but something on my end... I haven't really had time to mess with it yet though.
    To make sure it all works I strongly recommend for any update you do to delete all parts of the set, reload your UI, import then do another reload to save the config of the new import.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    To make sure it all works I strongly recommend for any update you do to delete all parts of the set, reload your UI, import then do another reload to save the config of the new import.
    I'll give this a try tonight. Thanks for the heads up (and the amazing WA pack)

For your trinket setup, I added an audio action for when #14 procs to play a sound, however its Dark Whispers and plays the sound for both the buff and debuff proc. Can that WA be setup to play two different sounds or would it just be best to setup separate WAs to handle the audio cue for the proc and debuff?

Could anyone help with I'm hoping a pretty simple request. I am looking for a timer for when my Havoc runs out? I can only get it to work when I am targeting the mob that I apply havoc to but as soon as I switch to the main target the timer disappears. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 1david10 View Post
    Could anyone help with I'm hoping a pretty simple request. I am looking for a timer for when my Havoc runs out? I can only get it to work when I am targeting the mob that I apply havoc to but as soon as I switch to the main target the timer disappears. Thanks!
    Under the Trigger tab change the Unit to Multitarget. Let us know if that does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by 1david10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Under the Trigger tab change the Unit to Multitarget. Let us know if that does not work.
    If that doesn't suit your needs, I have a WA that tracks Havoc's duration. Hrm actually now that I think about it, I need to modify it so that when I'm not using WH it alerts me when Havoc is available ...

Anyway, let me know if you want it and I'll post.
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2017-01-28 at 02:43 PM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.