Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    so serenity is 8/10, wonder how much dps it required.
    nice at least not we know why method was so desperate to lock them out of raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Maybe hearing the actual voice comm and listening to things get more and more tense as fight gets harder is much more epic than some generic "epic" music with the boss voice lines thrown over it.

:thinking:
    Paragon had voice chat too starting at 10% or so. their videos had much more effort put into them as well as far as editing and all that goes

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Half of these are just random guesses, lol.
    Except they're correct for the most part
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

What? You don't like listening to terrible music plastered over a video with no explanation of why they are doing things? Blasphemy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Maybe hearing the actual voice comm and listening to things get more and more tense as fight gets harder is much more epic than some generic "epic" music with the boss voice lines thrown over it.

:thinking:
    What? You don't like listening to terrible music plastered over a video with no explanation of why they are doing things? Blasphemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fevyx View Post
    No Memementos is legit new player they recruited. Same with Galyprust, legendlarkin and reipari

Quote Originally Posted by Fevyx View Post
    so which accounts in your guild are shared? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    No Memementos is legit new player they recruited. Same with Galyprust, legendlarkin and reipari
    menntos his own DH is Mentoska or so.

on Augur menntos played his warrior and gave the DH from dottm to prob. Tegu

Quote Originally Posted by lolz123 View Post
    menntos his own DH is Mentoska or so.

on Augur menntos played his warrior and gave the DH from dottm to prob. Tegu
    And you registered just to post your detective work? What are you trying to achieve here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    And you registered just to post your detective work? What are you trying to achieve here?
    trying to get an award and impress you
    didn't i do a great job?

Quote Originally Posted by lolz123 View Post
    trying to get an award and impress you
    didn't i do a great job?
    ill give it a 5/7 perfect shitpost

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    these (the epic ones) dont happen very often anymore since Paragon quit
    The Method Archimonde video was good...

Paragon had voice chat too starting at 10% or so. their videos had much more effort put into them as well as far as editing and all that goes
    Their LK video is by far my favorite final boss kill video.

USSO TAUNTE
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    The Method Archimonde video was good...
    except radars were removed from the game because they were considered op aka cheats so method lost to paragon confirmed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    so serenity is 8/10, wonder how much dps it required.
    just stack 4 spriest

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    so which accounts in your guild are shared? :P
    None actually, we're not even close with the amount of hours & effort put in compared to most guilds, let alone that we have geared alts to acc share.
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

7+ Year Old Account
    set sail for fail on 7/10, confirmed by two of their players. Sadly they do have a broken armory for weeks now.

when was the last time we had so many top guilds piled up on the same boss? usually its like method/serenity/paragon w/e sitting out there on the top and everyone else few bosses behind

these (the epic ones) dont happen very often anymore since Paragon quit
    I liked the Lich King video, but the movie music trend they started got old for me pretty quickly. I would like to see a return to electronica or something new.

If I was serenity and got a world first on last boss I would release the kill video right away to fuck over method possibly by having strats go around to other guilds who might be as good but just suck at strat making.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    when was the last time we had so many top guilds piled up on the same boss? usually its like method/serenity/paragon w/e sitting out there on the top and everyone few bosses behind
    dunno maybe siegecrafter