Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I want to Add a option to Quicplay hell even competitive. Where you dont Join And 3 Stacks or above.

Or, Increase Winstons Shield so he actually works like a tank.

Would Like for Dva Not to have 30% of her center body is not headshot..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm changing mine to deleting that fat cunt Roadhog. Used to be sometimes you'd get away with getting hooked because there was player input on the shot; seems that's been automated now and it's bullshit.

Delete Genji or at the very least nerf his bouncing round the room like a fucking rubber ball mobility.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Storing crap in a hole is pretty easy and efficient.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    You mean like an OP heal that lets you live as people are shooting at you ? Oh wait , he's got that already .

- - - Updated - - -

Idk I'm fin with everything except symmetra, she got overbuffed. Ridiculously high damage and stupidly long disengage once she start melting you , there's not much room for escape :/ add 6 stacked turrets and you're deffinetly fucked
    And lots not forget not needing to aim .. at all ..
    An OP heal that heals for 300, immobilizes you for 2 seconds (at least?) and makes you glow yellow so that everyone knows exactly what you are doing? lol k
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    An OP heal that heals for 300, immobilizes you for 2 seconds (at least?) and makes you glow yellow so that everyone knows exactly what you are doing? lol k
    After which you can easily one shot anyone who isn't a tank , and still be in a health surplus . Yeah lol k indeed

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

After which you can easily one shot anyone who isn't a tank , and still be in a health surplus . Yeah lol k indeed
    Ana is still hugely popular last I checked, and literally hard counters Roadhog in every single way. He's too large to miss Tranq on, with no movement to avoid it, and grenade blocks out his heal, and she outranges him.
    His heal also cannot outheal a D.Va even, or Reaper, and it barely outheals a Tracer. That's in 1v1, which isn't what this game is about.

For my two cents - Freaking. Buff. Winston. Already.
    Buff his barrier. And make his ultimate 3rd person.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Ana is still hugely popular last I checked, and literally hard counters Roadhog in every single way. He's too large to miss Tranq on, with no movement to avoid it, and grenade blocks out his heal, and she outranges him.
    His heal also cannot outheal a D.Va even, or Reaper, and it barely outheals a Tracer. That's in 1v1, which isn't what this game is about.

For my two cents - Freaking. Buff. Winston. Already.
    Buff his barrier. And make his ultimate 3rd person.
    Yes ana can counter Road , but since as you mentioned yourself this isn't a 1v1 , Road's teammate Genji or who ever they picked , should get rid of that Nasty woman ASAP. Reaper is supposed to melt tanks , so I don't see a problem there either. Since their huge models soak up his spread. He can still outheal most heroes though. That's assuming they don't fuck up , which most of the time they do. Or you do >.>

Agreed about winston though, he's the most underpowered character in the game imho. I'd say his cannon needs some revaluation as well , without making it stupidly OP (*cough cough * symmetra ), may be reduce his cds a little and/or buff his or his shields HP

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes ana can counter Road , but since as you mentioned yourself this isn't a 1v1 , Road's teammate Genji or who ever they picked , should get rid of that Nasty woman ASAP. Reaper is supposed to melt tanks , so I don't see a problem there either. Since their huge models soak up his spread. He can still outheal most heroes though. That's assuming they don't fuck up , which most of the time they do. Or you do >.>

Agreed about winston though, he's the most underpowered character in the game imho. I'd say his cannon needs some revaluation as well , without making it stupidly OP (*cough cough * symmetra ), may be reduce his cds a little and/or buff his or his shields HP
    Ana is usually too busy healing to be countering anyone specific. She is okay against Hog, but she has enough to worry about already.

Deleted
    You mean like an OP heal that lets you live as people are shooting at you ? Oh wait , he's got that already .
    If Roadhog just uses his heal in the middle of the fight, without hiding first, he's dead either way.

It's a double edged sword sometimes.

Either way, you're not meant to 1v1 roadhog unless you know how to dodge/bait his hook and know how to play around corners.
    This doesn't always happen, unless you're 1v1... Which you shouldn't, at all.

How do you fuckup in killing or at least nullifying Road's heal? Anyone who can do sustained damage can outdamage his heal lol. Hell, all healers can do it except for lucio. You just need to know when you can do it so you can escape after he's done, unless you know you can just kill him right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Ana is usually too busy healing to be countering anyone specific. She is okay against Hog, but she has enough to worry about already.
    If you're solo healing with Ana, I agree. Otherwise, it depends on what is going on but a good Ana can use a shot or just grenade Road easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If Roadhog just uses his heal in the middle of the fight, without hiding first, he's dead either way.

It's a double edged sword sometimes.

Either way, you're not meant to 1v1 roadhog unless you know how to dodge/bait his hook and know how to play around corners.

This doesn't always happen, unless you're 1v1... Which you shouldn't, at all.

How do you fuckup in killing or at least nullifying Road's heal? Anyone who can do sustained damage can outdamage his heal lol. Hell, all healers can do it except for lucio. You just need to know when you can do it so you can escape after he's done, unless you know you can just kill him right away.

If you're solo healing with Ana, I agree. Otherwise, it depends on what is going on but a good Ana can use a shot or just grenade Road easily.
    I agree that his heal can be a double edged sword, and yes you should be playing around corners . And sure may you can nullify his heal with soldier or sombra or whatever , after which you will get hooked and one shot though .

And anyways my bad if came across if I was complaining about his heal , I was simply stating that roadhog has a defensive surviviability CD, like all of other tanks. One of th user was implying that Road's hook is his only option to deal with soldier (or whomever is harassing you) and I was saying that he already has a 2nd mechanic to do that .
    My only problem with Road is his hook and how it can ignore all of the laws of physics and make its own. Like you will be hidden behind a wall and that thing will drag you to th other side of the map. But even that I got used to.

The only thing that bothers me nowadays is how stupidly strong they made symmetra

Deleted
    I agree that his heal can be a double edged sword, and yes you should be playing around corners . And sure may you can nullify his heal with soldier or sombra or whatever , after which you will get hooked and one shot though .

And anyways my bad if came across if I was complaining about his heal , I was simply stating that roadhog has a defensive surviviability CD, like all of other tanks. One of th user was implying that Road's hook is his only option to deal with soldier (or whomever is harassing you) and I was saying that he already has a 2nd mechanic to do that .
    My only problem with Road is his hook and how it can ignore all of the laws of physics and make its own. Like you will be hidden behind a wall and that thing will drag you to th other side of the map. But even that I got used to.

The only thing that bothers me nowadays is how stupidly strong they made symmetra
    If you know you can't out damage his heal or can but will end up dying, do not fight him and run to your team. It's simple. If you can't run to your team, well, at least try to fuck him up as much as you can or try to survive.

I missed that discussion but Roadhog has very easy ways to deal with heroes at mid range by using his right click or just waiting for his hook and/or advancing to the target through corners/buildings/payload to avoid being shot. If none of that is possible, do not fight, stay with your team, hide, etc.

That used to happen with hook v1 (I don't know how hook v2 is now) but that happened a lot of time because when you got hit by hook, you could still move for a sec or so I believe. That is why it seems like a lot of hooks were through walls but that is rarely the case. The hook hits but you still have momentum allowing you to move or hide behind a corner but since you were already hit by it, you still get pulled. I believe that was fixed with hook v2 but I haven't played the game with those changes yet.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2017-01-28 at 10:56 PM.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Put a cooldown on jumping.

Nothing tilts me more than everyone jumping around 24/7 being cancerous to hit.
    You should play more Symmetra or Winston then! I laugh at jumping genji and watch them melt
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    I cannot recall the last time a Roadhog missed his one-shot, that cunt just walks about hooking and one-shotting me the entire bloody game, I pick Reaper to supposedly "melt" tanks, but when it takes me 3-4 shots to kill him and him 1 hook to kill me, doesn't really work out to well now does it.

Changed: Remove the hook/Remove the stun/Drastically lower Roadhog's damage.
    Sure, the hook can and should be a close kill, WITH THE HELP OF OYUR TEAM. Don't go about one-shotting anyone not tank as a bloody tank.
    Tanks are supposed to soak damage, that's their concept, not fucking murdermachining.

If you know you can't out damage his heal or can but will end up dying, do not fight him and run to your team. It's simple. If you can't run to your team, well, at least try to fuck him up as much as you can or try to survive.

I missed that discussion but Roadhog has very easy ways to deal with heroes at mid range by using his right click or just waiting for his hook and/or advancing to the target through corners/buildings/payload to avoid being shot. If none of that is possible, do not fight, stay with your team, hide, etc.

That used to happen with hook v1 (I don't know how hook v2 is now) but that happened a lot of time because when you got hit by hook, you could still move for a sec or so I believe. That is why it seems like a lot of hooks were through walls but that is rarely the case. The hook hits but you still have momentum allowing you to move or hide behind a corner but since you were already hit by it, you still get pulled. I believe that was fixed with hook v2 but I haven't played the game with those changes yet.
    I'm sorry but his hooks are bullshit 1/2 the time , there's no other way around it .

Exhibit A
    https://youtu.be/rEMPE6YCOc8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    I cannot recall the last time a Roadhog missed his one-shot, that cunt just walks about hooking and one-shotting me the entire bloody game, I pick Reaper to supposedly "melt" tanks, but when it takes me 3-4 shots to kill him and him 1 hook to kill me, doesn't really work out to well now does it.

Sure, the hook can and should be a close kill, WITH THE HELP OF OYUR TEAM. Don't go about one-shotting anyone not tank as a bloody tank.
    Tanks are supposed to soak damage, that's their concept, not fucking murdermachining.
    If that happens literally every time you see a Roadhog, then it's you who needs to change and get better, not Roadhog's skills needing to be heavily nerfed.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry but his hooks are bullshit 1/2 the time , there's no other way around it .

Exhibit A
    I mean, I can also put up a video of Roadhog's hook working just fine if you want me to. That doesn't prove either point our point by doing that.

I don't know what rank you are but if you play in Diamond or higher you should be able to understand how Roadhog's hook works and how to counter it instead of asking for a nerf like a lot of people.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not denying the hook does some pretty stupid shit (it has happened to me) but this rarely, very rarely happens from my experience from playing in diamond/master.

If you're playing in lower ranks where your ability to dodge and work around with your environment when fighting a roadhog is mechanically lower then it's no surprise Roadhog can seem like a very OP hero, which I'm not denying he is in lower ranks.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2017-01-28 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    I cannot recall the last time a Roadhog missed his one-shot, that cunt just walks about hooking and one-shotting me the entire bloody game,
    A millimeter of movement one way prevents the one-shot. Another hero getting in the way, pushing Roadhog, a slight turn in the middle of combat, anything can stop the combo from one-shotting, and I miss plenty. Having to aim downward at specific heroes because they're so damn short. And it's not like every Roadhog has a 100% hook accuracy. It's quite low. People act like he has an instant kill on a six-second cooldown, but that's even remotely how it works.

I pick Reaper to supposedly "melt" tanks, but when it takes me 3-4 shots to kill him and him 1 hook to kill me, doesn't really work out to well now does it.
    It does if you easily dodge the hook. Because after that, he's easy to deal with. I will say this. It seems like Roadhog gets his shot off after the hook before heroes have a chance to activate anything much more often. Before it was kind of a 50/50 chance deal. Now, it almost feels like the shot goes off before the hook has even finished animating. This might actually be a bug.
    So, now that Roadhog is literally completely worthless...
    Not exactly. "Tank heroes have high endurance and excel at protecting allies and disrupting enemies." Roadhog has high endurance due to his ability to heal, to counter the fact he has no armor or shields. And his hook is his disruptor.

If that happens literally every time you see a Roadhog, then it's you who needs to change and get better, not Roadhog's skills needing to be heavily nerfed.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I can also put up a video of Roadhog's hook working just fine if you want me to. That doesn't prove either point our point by doing that.

I don't know what rank you are but if you play in Diamond or higher you should be able to understand how Roadhog's hook works and how to counter it instead of asking for a nerf like a lot of people.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not denying the hook does some pretty stupid shit (it has happened to me) but this rarely, very rarely happens from my experience from playing in diamond/master.

If you're playing in lower ranks where your ability to dodge and work around with your environment when fighting a roadhog is mechanically lower then it's no surprise Roadhog can seem like a very OP hero, which I'm not denying he is in lower ranks.
    I mean I play in gold / platinum, but I don't play competitive all the time - anyways I'm not really as high as you are , and I've learned how to dodge his hook most of the time - but still that one time in the blue moon when he pulls you through a wall is well .. special but like I said I've learned to live with it ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Not exactly. "Tank heroes have high endurance and excel at protecting allies and disrupting enemies." Roadhog has high endurance due to his ability to heal, to counter the fact he has no armor or shields. And his hook is his disruptor.
    Also this. We're not playing World of Warcraft here so the definition of tank isn't just soaking up and I think that is pretty damn obvious because all tanks can do a lot of damage in different ways in this game.

Torbjorn turrets now have 75% of their health in armor.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Exhibit A
    Video means nothing now, its from august and the hook has been changed.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.