Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    Those Hitler videos stopped being funny years ago
    I mean, at least the Sunwell one was somewhat well constructed. That new one doesn't flow well at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when I said Elisande would go down faster than Star? Yeeaaaaah nevermind that.

Btw someone streaming Star Augur on twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badster View Post
    Jadelolz talks in an interview about the Serenity lockout drama:
    GJ mate, that video killed me

Apparently Serenity had their entire team put on Pyrdaz so that they could drop a healer.

Pyrdaz is seriously good guys. like really really. Its got a ton of stats on it and is totes better than the legendaries that actually increase dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    Apparently Serenity had their entire team put on Pyrdaz so that they could drop a healer.

Pyrdaz is seriously good guys. like really really. Its got a ton of stats on it and is totes better than the legendaries that actually increase dps.
    When memes become reality

Can't imagine how hard it is to keep up the motivation in Method atm. Every wipe must feel like shit. If they pull out of this somehow thats a huge achivement.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    Can't imagine how hard it is to keep up the motivation in Method atm. Every wipe must feel like shit. If they pull out of this somehow thats a huge achivement.
    Method is a guild used to world seconds

Although stakes are different now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Method is a guild used to world seconds

Although stakes are different now.
    Its one thing to end second in a race. Its another to get stuck on a boss for multiple days that 2 other guilds have already killed.
    Last edited by Gorsameth; 2017-01-29 at 04:36 PM.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

suppose each player has in average 3.5M health. 25% of that is 875K shield every 30 seconds or 29K hps. On 20 man that's 583K hps for free. Considering that Star augur is one fight where you actually use 100% of the shield, that doesn't sound unfeasible.

Yeah, well at this point, it's nearly impossible for Method to pull out WF Gul'dan

Honestly hoping Limit gets top 3.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can't tell if this is serious or not.

"Apparently" from what source?

Deleted
    If method doesn't kill it today, it's pretty much over

Quote Originally Posted by Volinor7 View Post
    I think it's funny I see you on here constantly spewing hatred towards US guilds. Yes US can't compete with EU, that's no secret. But OC can't compete with US either lol. Look at the number of US vs OC guilds in top 20 this tier, and then go look historically.
    Yeah, go look at the population of Oceania vs the population of NA - It's lower than 1:15. I'd say OCE is easily on par considering.

Also note Entropy (OCE) was US#1 for Helya.

Kappa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceqt View Post
    Yeah, go look at the population of Oceania vs the population of NA - It's lower than 1:15. I'd say OCE is easily on par considering.

Also note Entropy (OCE) was US#1 for Helya.

Kappa.
    Nah man, Helya doesn't count and NH is THE ONLY REAL RACE, fan logic

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Yeah, well at this point, it's nearly impossible for Method to pull out WF Gul'dan

Honestly hoping Limit gets top 3.
    They are a lot behind, yeah but it's still not unlikely for them to get wf guldan. Method also killed helya couple of days before any other guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    I like these LFR player comments.
    I like these normal player comments.

I usually consider every raid as a race in itself and don't care much for arbitrary "tiers", but I have to admit this has been the best progression race in a long time. Therefore the winner will also stand out more from the winners of for example EN or ToV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really sketchy how Method is so far behind this time around. Whatever happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    They are a lot behind, yeah but it's still not unlikely for them to get wf guldan. Method also killed helya couple of days before any other guild.
    Guild morale has probably taken a huge hit, and imagine this matters a lot aswell. Maybe if Elisande survives the reset they might have a shot - but really Serenity has already proven it's the better guild this time around, you just can't ignore the fact that they killed the boss ~2 days ago.