Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Rogue WH Staff: Trump targeting LGBT next

FYI, I am heterosexual, but I have had LGBT friends in the past, and I support their rights.

Recently, the ban on 7 muslim countries that had nothing to do with the 9/11 has met opposition with huge protests. It is an excuse. The true motive is Bannon's anti-semitic ideology put into reality as the voice behind Trump's ear.

An alleged WH staff member, with a rogue Twitter account, says behind-the-scenes, an executive order to target the LGBT is currently in the drawing board, and expected to come soon.

“The rumors of an anti-LGBTQ executive action by President Trump are deeply troubling,” JoDee Winterhof, the Human Rights Campaign‘s Senior Vice President for Policy and Political Affairs, told LGBTQ Nation in an emailed statement. “We already know that he is willing to target and marginalize at-risk communities for his perceived political gain. As the President and his team plan their next steps, we want to make one thing clear: we won’t give one inch when it comes to defending equality, whether it is a full-on frontal assault or an attack under the guise of religion. Mike Pence should know that better than anyone given his track record in Indiana.”

“The Human Rights Campaign will stand with those who have already been targeted by this Administration and are prepared to fight tooth and nail against every effort to discriminate.” --

sources: http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2017/01/s...y-coming-soon/

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/...ive-order.html
    Vice President Mike Pence has a precedent back in 2015 as Indiana governor with the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA). So it is clear where the rumored executive order would head to at a national scale. The rogue WH staff's twitter estimates the public might hear about the LGBT executive order at the end of this week. We'll have to wait and see what's up.

2015 Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act

Last week, Pence put his signature on the RFRA -- a law that allows Indiana businesses to cite their religious freedom as a legal defense.
    The law states that the government can't "substantially burden a person's exercise of religion" and that individuals who feel like their religious beliefs have been or could be "substantially burdened" can lean on this law to fend off lawsuits.

Civil liberties and gay rights groups hold to their stance that the law could be used by businesses to deny service to people based on their sexual orientation and justify that discrimination based on their religious belief.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/31/politi...w-we-got-here/
    Last edited by Medievaldragon; 2017-01-31 at 12:22 PM.

And vice presidents don't do anything until the president dies. If I were gay I'd go help the secret service by checking for snipers at Trump rallies. Maybe send Trump emails with lists of healthy things to eat.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

There is a rumor about an anti-LGBT EO coming soonish, but there is also this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/u...ore-ipad-share

Maybe the EO will have a different focus, maybe there is no such EO in the making yet, we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    There is a rumor about an anti-LGBT EO coming soonish, but there is also this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/u...ore-ipad-share

Maybe the EO will have a different focus, maybe there is no such EO in the making yet, we will see.
    I read that article a few minutes ago. Concerning, EO --- I am still trying to figure out what those letters stand for. What does EO means?

EDIT: Ahhh, I get it now. EO = Executive Order

Quote Originally Posted by Medievaldragon View Post
    What does EO means?
    Executive Order

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medievaldragon View Post
    I read that article a few minutes ago. Concerning, EO --- I am still trying to figure out what those letters stand for. What does EO means?
    Executive Order

And vice presidents don't do anything until the president dies. If I were gay I'd go help the secret service by checking for snipers at Trump rallies. Maybe send Trump emails with lists of healthy things to eat.
    If you think Trump is making any of these decisions, I have a bridge to sell you. All Trump wants to do is sit behind the big desk, smile for the camera and sign his name to whatever someone puts in front of him. I doubt he even reads half the crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    If you think Trump is making any of these decisions, I have a bridge to sell you. All Trump wants to do is sit behind the big desk, smile for the camera and sign his name to whatever someone puts in front of him. I doubt he even reads half the crap.
    The man doesnt even write his own tweets and all the books authored by him have been written 99% by ghostwritters. It wouldnt surprise me in the least if this was true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    So more "news" based on rumors. Shouldn't that be considered fake news?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, they're not actually going to do anything right? I mean, now that the rumor is floating around, they'll have to back off.
    Even they can see the backlash this would have... right?

Perhaps it's time to dismantle the Electoral College, and 2nd amendment? They have both now failed the exact reasons they were invented for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Why would a ban on Muslim majority countries be an anti-Semitic scheme by Bannon?

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    So more "news" based on rumors. Shouldn't that be considered fake news?
    The idea is to specify what it is you are looking at... nothing wrong with pointing to rumours as they are genuine, and as long as you make sure you state what they are.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Would be monumentally stupid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Why would a ban on Muslim majority countries be an anti-Semitic scheme by Bannon?
    Hi Somewhatconcerned. In response to your inquiry, I have read the reason from different sources in the past days, but you can also find it in wikipedia.

Bannon was a founding member of the board of Breitbart News,[45] a far-right[3][13][23] news, opinion and commentary website which, according to Philip Elliott and Zeke J. Miller of Time, has "pushed racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic material into the vein of the alternative right"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_...Breitbart_News

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/o...nt-bannon.html
    Bannon and another guy are who write the executive order's content and Trump's speech context.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Perhaps it's time to dismantle the Electoral College, and 2nd amendment? They have both now failed the exact reasons they were invented for.
    Not too late for the 2nd Amendment .... if the current analysis about the direction the NSC is heading are even 20% true - there will be a need for it within the year.

Makes all the other stuff Trump is doing insignificant in comparison.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

This rumor is circulating, but I still have not seen any confirmation of it. Allowing government officials to discriminate against others based on religious beliefs would almost certainly be unconstitutional, and is clearly allowing for government-protected bigotry and discrimination.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe this ru,or for the simple fact that he said during his campaign run he would not challenge the Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage and he would let transgender use any bathroom they wouldn't. I think the LGBT may be the only minority group he didn't go after. So I'll toss this up as a rumor until I see the EO

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not too late for the 2nd Amendment .... if the current analysis about the direction the NSC is heading are even 20% true - there will be a need for it within the year.

Makes all the other stuff Trump is doing insignificant in comparison.
    Veiled allusions to overthrowing the government and assassinating the president will do nothing more than hasten the loss of the entire bill of rights. The lunatic left is already calling for the outright murder of anyone who oppose them, and the right would end up with the same mindset in the case that the left starts a civil war. The end result would probably be gulags and firing squads for the supporters of whichever side loses such a conflict, not a magical restoration of rights.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Biggest thing on the horizon that gays might have to worry about is Trump's nominee for Supreme Court Justice, say he picks some right wing guy.

What can Trump do concerning gays with an executive order? Not much. Maybe the military? I'm not sure if that was done with an executive order only, Congress probably has written that into law.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland