Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Word is Serenity is having a lot of inner turmoil which is slowing down Guldan progression a ton.
    Did they even start a raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Did they even start a raid?
    They reviewed past WF races and decided Paragon's sauna time was key to their success. After a good steam they'll be right back in this thing.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh when watching the serenity video of WF augur they got quite lucky with their kill tbh 3-4 sec later and their whole raid would be dead lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Tbh when watching the serenity video of WF augur they got quite lucky with their kill tbh 3-4 sec later and their whole raid would be dead lol
    that isnt how luck works

More like one second... they end up with 3 alive only i think, and everything was blowing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    that isnt how luck works
    Careful, that guy is 10/10 Mythic EN. He knows his shit.

Deleted
    Welcome to world first progression raiding. An unforgiving berserk/enrage timer is the most common way of stopping guilds from progressing. You will not experience this because by the time you get there the boss has already been nerfed, or you're overgearing it.

Doesn't matter, that's what most WF kills are, is alignment of luck. That's why many bosses last into the 100's of attempts, so that they can get that 1 super lucky pull and finish it out.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Sans the horrific arbitrary nature of the scoring system and how unbelievably biased you are, this list is hysterical.
    i dunno, i rate that scoring system a solid 11.25/13

Deleted
    Seems like Serenity dropped out their warrior and a dh (both accounts trials), whether or not that change is tied to attendance issues i guess we'll find out later

Quote Originally Posted by despaad View Post
    Seems like Serenity dropped out their warrior and a dh (both accounts trials), whether or not that change is tied to attendance issues i guess we'll find out later
    if they win the race. im sure they will air some of it out in the fatboss interview. if they lose we proly wont get any details.

Deleted
    Mementos and Rikuxd? could be the ones with the RL problems? they seemed decent esp the DH... will see.. SMH @ race with RLifers and Sabotaging...whilst the others just have it smooth sailing lmao.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arkiizne View Post
    Mementos and Rikuxd? could be them one or both with the RL problems? they seemed decent esp the DH... will see
    yes

/10chars

Deleted
    I wonder why Serenity is running with a DK and Method and Exorsus(not certain) aren't.

Deleted
    yes

/10chars
    Looks like they heard you, Mementos is running with them now... as for the Warrior, rip

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Word is Serenity is having a lot of inner turmoil which is slowing down Guldan progression a ton.
    I can 100% confirm this.

I have heard on very good authority. My sister's friends roommate, who has a cousin in college, knows a guy, who is traveling Europe, who was in a cafe and overheard a postal employee talking about how he saw Kuznam and others heading out the door to fly to Canada for an intervention for Slootbag. Apparently they've become very concerned over his drinking and fisting of butts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    I can 100% confirm this.

I have heard on very good authority. My sister's friends roommate, who has a cousin in college, knows a guy, who is traveling Europe, who was in a cafe and overheard a postal employee talking about how he saw Kuznam and others heading out the door to fly to Canada for an intervention for Slootbag. Apparently they've become very concerned over his drinking and fisting of butts.
    Damn, that was so poor!

Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    I wonder why Serenity is running with a DK and Method and Exorsus(not certain) aren't.
    Exorsus's dk is their most geared character, so i'm not sure why you assumed that.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5%D0%BA/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Exorsus's dk is their most geared character, so i'm not sure why you assumed that.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5%D0%BA/simple
    I did say i wasn't sure about Exorsus since i don't have russian client.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    I can 100% confirm this.

Gul'dan immune to butt-fisting - confirmed