Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The alt right is completely, completely unable to discuss with anyone without ordering the trolls to send rape and deaths threats to their opponents. (Actually discuss, mind you, not just screaming ''non Aryans will be purged'') The weekly ''the civil war was actually about slavery'' thread always end with people being called cucks., which the alt-right believe is an argument.
    you know you talk about rape-threats, but every time i hear about them no charges are filed and when the police are contacted they say nobody reported anything. So as far as im concerned they lied.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieshitposter View Post
    A fake quote?

You're fake news sarah.

https://imgur.com/a/NdWBn

It was predicted.
    Voltaire never said that. I don't know what this 4-chan is supposed to prove.

Violence is only okay when you simply don't like the person. Proven to be true on this forum time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Milo is a pro-fascism troll who outs sexual minorities. Like or dislike the protests as you will, but don't pretend he's anything else.
    Why is it when I casually read through these sorts of threads the most idiotic comment usually comes from you?

Saw these protests last night. Terrific stuff.

A friend placed a wonderfully worded post on her Facebook last night about the Berkley protests. It was quite inspiring and have to agree with the sentiment that it likewise inspires me to see so many opposed to fascism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's so angering. like, we were going good there for a while, ya know? like, gay marriage happened, all that shit. tolerance was on the rise, generally.

then 2014 hit, race baiting and tension stoking shot through the fucking roof in the media, and now things have gone to shit.

i makes me want to just hit something.
    Just to give you an idea, Trump himself held the LGBT flag on scene, filled in a crowd of conservatives and wasn't outright shunned.

Ten years ago, if bush held a LGBT flag... You know, I remember when Westboro Baptist Church was considered the home of the bad guys.

It seems like we had true reasons to fight and we would fight with comprehension and common understanding. For every sheet written "GOD HATES FAGS" or "HOMOSEXUAL IS GAY" (still find that one funny), two others would pop ridiculizing the movement.

I don't know, maybe it's me having a twisted vision of the past, but it seems to me that back a few years ago, we used to fight cleverly, not with fist, intimidation, and violence.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    I don't know, maybe it's me having a twisted vision of the past, but it seems to me that back a few years ago, we used to fight cleverly, not with fist, intimidation, and violence.
    Violence is A-Okay if you don't really like the person very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

A friend placed a wonderfully worded post on her Facebook last night about the Berkley protests. It was quite inspiring and have to agree with the sentiment that it likewise inspires me to see so many opposed to fascism.
    Yeah terrific stuff. Protesting alleged fascism by behaving like a fascist

Oh and historical fun fact: Behaviour like this, or more violent was the reason behind founding of both SS and SA. In short, if you start using violence against your political and ideological opponents, they will start using it against you too. Are you ready for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Talk about feeding the trolls. Milo is a real-life internet troll that makes bank by making politically incorrect statements. Just ignore him and he goes away; why is that so hard to comprehend?

Deleted

I take it you were inspired as an unconscious man was beaten with pipes?

Or was it the Graffiti which said 'Liberals will get a bullet also' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    This was the fault of Black Bloc anarchocommunits and antifas, not peaceful liberal protesters and students.
    O rly. I don't buy that. Even if true, it hardly matters when I'm looking at Twitter, The Guardian, Neogaf, or other bastions of liberal fuckery and seeing all sorts of support for the violence and plenty of "just look the other way when it happens" rhetoric.

Also an issue is the university giving no shits about it so long as it doesn't hurt their bottom line.

It just shows that the time for debate is over and the skull cracking needs to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Meafy View Post
    I take it you were inspired as an unconscious man was beaten with pipes?

Or was it the Graffiti which said 'Liberals will get a bullet also' ?
    Just because unfortunate actions occurred doesn't mean the act and spirit of protest against fascism is uninspiring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It was fun to poke about and watch. You could say passions flared and tempers got a bit heated.

Watching these particular Lefties scream fascism while enacting their own kristallnacht against their political enemies has been fascinating this last week and a half of Trumps administration. Hard to even imagine its been just been a week and a half. Already feels like MONTHS.
    See that's sort of the problem. It's not really lefties fault for wanting to silence misinformation. Really it's the right wings fault for believing so fervently in misinformation that their stances can be called political, as well as going out of their way to avoid educating themselves in an era where education is a Google search away.

What's sad is now you have two sides of an argument telling each other what they are saying is lies, because alternative facts have become equivalent to actual fact.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because unfortunate actions occurred doesn't mean the act and spirit of protest against fascism is uninspiring.
    Milo's such a fascist.

15 pages in like 15 hours. Jesus people.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    O rly. I don't buy that. Even if true, it hardly matters when I'm looking at Twitter, The Guardian, Neogaf, or other bastions of liberal fuckery and seeing all sorts of support for the violence and plenty of "just look the other way when it happens" rhetoric.

Also an issue is the university giving no shits about it so long as it doesn't hurt their bottom line.

It just shows that the time for debate is over and the skull cracking needs to begin.
    Sources? Or are you just going to generalize and white wash while there are actual human beings out there that think other human beings of a different skin color should be subjugated and intentionally disadvantaged?
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Can you give me your adres? i will burn your house down in the name of anti-fascism.
    Since its terrific stuff i am sure you will be pleased.

10+ Year Old Account
    #boycottchina

silencing free speech is one of the worst forms of fascism there is.

it's a public university, he has the right to speak his opinions there. shutting it down is a loss for a free society.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Can you give me your adres? i will burn your house down in the name of anti-fascism.
    Since its terrific stuff i am sure you will be pleased.
    The people taking to protest and some taking to vadalism are not the same.

If I organized a protest of individuals for what we thought was worthwhile, and another group of individuals used the opportunity to do otherwise, that is not necessarily the cause of my protest. Nor would I and my company have control over such.

You can try to bun down my house but that would just make you a criminal. But if you wanted to protest on front step against facism, I welcome such.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2017-02-02 at 08:09 PM.