Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Once again we see liberals inciting violence at conservative events while still almost never seeing conservatives incite violence at liberal events. Shocker.

I also hate to tell you that, folks, but for all the scorn you heap on it, Berkeley, while having fairly left wing students (hint : like virtually every single institutions of learning in the entire world, including STEM) is for most people an excellent university, that is usually in the top 5 university worldwide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Once again we see liberals inciting violence at conservative events while still almost never seeing conservatives incite violence at liberal events. Shocker.
    Lynchings were done by liburals, presumably.

Democrats are intolerant racists.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-03 at 02:27 AM.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe there's still hope. Maybe these protests will help show something in people I never expected to see. In a thread filled with negativity, here's some positivity:

https://www.thefire.org/fire-qa-hero...-amina-amdeen/

The media dubbed University of Texas at Austin sophomore Amina Amdeen the “Hero in a Hijab” for physically shielding a Donald Trump supporter from attacks at a post-election “Love Trumps Hate” rally at the Texas Capitol on November 13.

The Austin American-Statesman, Amdeen’s hometown paper, reported that the 19-year-old Amdeen wedged herself between 6-foot-6-inch, 350-pound Joseph Weidknecht and half-a-dozen of her fellow anti-Trump protesters who surrounded him. Those protesters, who were later arrested, stole Weidknecht’s red “Make America Great Again” hat and two protest signs, and tried to light his T-shirt on fire.

“I can handle myself in a brawl,” Weidknecht, 24, said at the time. “But when they brought out the lighters, I was genuinely scared for my life.”

But after Amdeen defended Weidknecht and helped calm the violent scene at an otherwise peaceful protest, the Statesman reported, there were hugs and a new sense of mutual respect between the two unlikely allies:

“I do not stand for what he stands for,” a shaking and tearful Amdeen, 19, said of Weidknecht minutes after the incident. “But I know his fears and concerns are valid. I love this country so much, and I don’t like what I see coming. We are not being civil to each other.”

Amdeen tells FIRE that while she personally felt “overwhelming fear” at Trump’s win, she also knows firsthand of something worse: the scourge of intolerance and censorship she witnessed as a girl growing up in Iraq under the repressive regime of Saddam Hussein. She doesn’t want to see it happen in America, a place that has offered Amdeen and her family a new start.

Amdeen talked to FIRE about the importance of free speech and understanding in tumultuous political times, her enduring friendship with Weidknecht, and her hopes for the future of open discourse in America.
    She also gives a heartfelt interview of how she perceived the whole thing and what it reminded her.

Perhaps this will be the wake-up call some people need.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    Don't kid yourself. The people involved in this story were at Berkeley. A liberal bubble completely detached from reality so much so that they have betrayed one of their most famous characteristics as being known as a bastion of free speech.

This was no doubt a gun free zone meaning any law abiding citizen who might have come to see Milo speak would have been completely defenseless against a rioting mob of violent, intellectually bankrupt radical leftists who didn't care about the law.

However, make no mistake that every event like this pushes those of us who practice our rights, and I mean all of them including the second, into a more defensive state. The police did nothing last night to quell the violence and this is exactly why the second amendment exists. I should not be reliant on a corrupt government force that agrees with violent intimidation to protect my personal safety or my rights.

These actions last night are indefensible and while I would like to say im shocked to see people like Wells or yourself trying to legitimize it, I'm not. Pathetic.

Every single university on the planet outside the Deep South would find stupid to have armed students. Only altrighters live in a world of paranoid delusion where everyone have to be armed 24/24 to ''shoot terrorists'' (read, have the chance to shoot non white people if they feel threatened-which btw is what this post means : disagree with protester ? If I bring my big virile and manly gun, I will have the permission to shoot them in the head, which will make all those Liburals shut up !)

That's what is really cute, folks. That hard-on conviction that buying a 300$-400$ object make you above the law and aloof the masses that don't buy one)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-02-02 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    conservatives seem to be enjoying this story a little too much

i get the impression they are sitting at home playing it on a loop while they attend to business
    Nah we aren't, but what it will do for many is reinforce the idea that the left hates you if you don't agree with everything they want.

Most of what I've seen about it ( and frankly haven't heard much about it from my conservative friends so far) is " told yah they were crazy ".

Thing is we need good people to vote for on the right AND the left, right now all we got is a pile of crap on both sides.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing like people violently attacking people with different views then hiding behind the accusation of "hate speech."

Wonder who the actual fascists are?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I also hate to tell you that, folks, but for all the scorn you heap on it, Berkeley, while having fairly left wing students (hint : like virtually every single institutions of learning in the entire world, including STEM) is for most people an excellent university, that is usually in the top 5 university worldwide.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope but Democrats were pro-slavery.

I mean since we are using the past to justify/compare, why not go back a bit further

Where were those lynchings? At Hillary events? Bernie events? Where at? lol. Oh I guess you're going to bring up things that happened 100 years ago to try to justify the actions of liberals today lol.

Where were those lynchings? At Hillary events? Bernie events? Where at? lol. Oh I guess you're going to bring up things that happened 100 years ago to try to justify the actions of liberals today lol.
    Sorry to tell you, but it ain't been 100 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Sorry to tell you, but that still doesn't justify the liberals actions from yesterday.

Sports riots, dude, a fairly common thing in the entire Western world.
    bunch of drunken idoits letting the celebration get out of control with some property damage
    compared to chasing people down the street beating them unconscious and continue to beat him lying in the middle of the street unconscience
    Yah apples to apples
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-02-03 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    How long has it been?

Sorry to tell you, but that still doesn't justify the liberals actions from yesterday.
    The i hate gays party is welcome to bitch and moan about how liberals are acting all they want. And then i remember the obama riots, the burning of black men effigies, and the constant black man in a noose pictures.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    bunch of drunken idoits letting the celebration get out of control with some property damage
    compared to chasing people down the street beating then conscience and continue to beating him as he is laying unconscious in the middle of the street
    Yah apples to apples
    Short of the death of someone (all the other stuff is agitprop orders being given on Breitbart-tomorrow, they would snap their fingers and give orders to believe that the rioters rounded up the girl and killed her after asking her about the POTUS position on Keystone Excel, and the usual suspects would swallow it whole), it's a riot that got out of hand.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, is the death of someone still on the agitprop commands given by Breitbart ?

Short of the death of someone (all the other stuff is agitprop orders being given on Breitbart-tomorrow, they would snap their fingers and give orders to believe that the rioters rounded up the girl and killed her after asking her about the POTUS position on Keystone Excel, and the usual suspects would swallow it whole), it's a riot that got out of hand.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, is the death of someone still on the agitprop commands given by Breitbart ?
    don't believe you own lying eyes

you will show more outrage and victimization with some one calling a black person the N word then you will show for someone on the right physically getting beat with wooden poles and continued to be beat lying unconscious in the middle of the street

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    The i hate gays party is welcome to bitch and moan about how liberals are acting all they want. And then i remember the obama riots, the burning of black men effigies, and the constant black man in a noose pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    There is an irony in saying the "I hate gays" party while Milo, had his event shut down due to violence from the liberals lol.

That being said, there are jerks on both side, but it's becoming a routine for liberals now to show up and incite violence at conservative events, we haven't seen anything remotely like this from conservatives though.

Milo isn't a conservative. Milo is an Alt-right but he's too embarrassed to publicly say he is a member of the alt-Reich. They call conservatives " cuckservatives" and feel the conservatives are focused on the wrong stuff and are not nationalist enough for them. White nationalism is not the conservative platform, the conservative platform is anti-abortion, fiscal responsibility, living according to Christian doctrine, small government and stronger military. The alt-wrong are all Social Injustice Warriors, anti-conservative, Anti-feminist, anti-Jew, homophobic (obviously Milo is gay), anti-pc, anti anything that is not white American male. They have no religious foundation but expose gratitude that Christianity was instrumental in forging the European (White) culture.

When they complain about being too PC they are essentially saying, "I want to say asshole things to people unlike me and I don't like it when people call me an asshole for it.

They are essentiall white Supremacist nazis wearing new t-shirts who troll the internet trying to spread their doctrine as cool to impressionable young white guys to start the new hitler youth group.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-02-03 at 12:13 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post

They are essentiall white Supremacist nazis wearing new t-shirts who troll the internet trying to spread their doctrine as cool to impressionable young white guys to start the new hitler youth group.
    Yeah and fluoride in the water is turning frogs gay.

Alex Jones called you are just nutty enough to be a writer for him.