Deleted
    Well Serenity is starting way earlier than yesterday atleast

Quote Originally Posted by despaad View Post
    They can goof off and the russians kill it first?

Quote Originally Posted by despaad View Post
    They started raiding just now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vained View Post
    They started raiding just now?
    entering NH yes (people who seemed to appear late yesterday online aswell)

Deleted
    Attendance issues during WF race ZULUL

If that method comp posted from earlier is true, is that the first time a guild has ever brought equal parts melee and ranged to a mythic endboss? I feel like optimal strat for most endbosses is usually "3-4 rogues, rest ranged, and other melee can come once we have 20 extra ilvls"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    except what serenity/method/exorsus do is just recruit people w/ bis legendaries w/ the promise of "world first raiding" and have their own raiders play those characters OR they outright buy characters w/ bis legendaries lol. sure you have people who get somewhat lucky (nagura's moonkin, fragnance's dh), but you also have those who are unlucky who simply play characters who belong to another person's account or are bought.

i dont think it's wrong, personally i don't care if people break tos rules because it doesn't really effect me but it's a bit false to say "a lot of effort" is put into gearing characters.
    Mythic+ Experience
    Amount of Mythic 2+ Dungeons completed in time: 1127
    Amount of Mythic 5+ Dungeons completed in time: 1038
    Amount of Mythic 10+ Dungeons completed in time: 417
    Amount of Mythic 15+ Dungeons completed in time: 7

See those +10's ? " a lot of effort" besides fluffa you talk too much, considering to what you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Mythic+ Experience

See those +10's ? " a lot of effort" besides fluffa you talk too much, considering to what you know.
    Aw shieeet

Fraggy laying some smackdown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    Blackhand was short but also epic as hell.
    This.

Gul'dan is nice but man, Ellisandre is such a fucking snooze fest. It just... I don't know, it feels. It flows weirdly.
    Blackhand was dynamic, chaotic... everything that an end boss should be. I remember having sweaty armpirs after our M kill (when it was still current content).
    Last edited by mmoc70129fcef2; 2017-02-03 at 02:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Mythic+ Experience

I respect you felt the need the respond to the comments and justify yourself. But can you say the same for everyone in your raid team. Because just as easily as you linked you numbers, we can look other who have participated on Mythic progress who don't even have half the amount of runs completed as you have.

Again you probably felt like as though you proved him wrong but he called out all 3 guilds as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    This.

Gul'dan is nice but man, Ellisandre is such a fucking snooze fest. It just... I don't know, it feels. It flows weirdly.
    Blackhand was dynamic, chaotic... everything that an end boss should be. I remember having sweaty armpirs after our M kill (when it was still current content).
    What was that one boss in MoP or WoD where it was like 10 minutes of trying to stay awake followed by 2 minutes of OMGACK?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    What was that one boss in MoP or WoD where it was like 10 minutes of trying to stay awake followed by 2 minutes of OMGACK?
    Iron Maidens in BRF. Worst boss fight ever.

Maidens was like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzar View Post
    Iron Maidens in BRF. Worst boss fight ever.
    you were not doing ships for sure, ships were awesome

I don't think I'm thinking of Maidens, there was the ship to do; plus Maidens wasn't that long. Lemme check the list of bosses, it'll come to me.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Anyone know how Entropy are going on Etraeus?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I'm thinking of Maidens, there was the ship to do; plus Maidens wasn't that long. Lemme check the list of bosses, it'll come to me.
    Sha of Fear?

lmao fragnance bringing the bantz
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here