Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Why cant you just report the news without calling people deplorables or cucks?

Have you not realized yet this is one of the reasons he got into office?
    Sorry if that's too un-PC for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Actually they do because financial advisors are in 401K and most retirement plans often in the hidden fees.
    Wait, how do they all have full time jobs that offer a 401k? I thought all the jobs were gone!

God-emperor Trump would do no wrong, so this must be one of the many steps to taking America back for the people, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Wait, how do they all have full time jobs that offer a 401k? I thought all the jobs were gone!
    roflmao, I think I saw a report somewhere that showed that the average income for Trump supporter was around 70K not sure how accurate it was. When the next financial crisis happens they are going to take it up the rear as much as the rest of us, at least they can scream MAGA to dull the pain.

"After we made a boogey man of minorities that our voters hate and ensuring that the media will cover it for weeks, let's do what we are here for. Fill our own pockets!"

Geez, guess it could hurt his base more than they realize.

I'm sure all the money that the banks save from deregulation will be passed onto us, though. I trust them.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    LoLz.

Were you even aware of how much money flowed from Wall Street to Hillary Clinton's campaign?

Were you even aware that inside speculations expected this very order to be part of her 100 day plan too?

Ha, "helps working people", ha!
    But, but Hillary, or But, but Obama. Lame.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    So now we're blaming the left for "cucks" too?

Damn, revisionism is swift these days.
    I know, right? For some reason it feels like only yesterday when conservatives were screaming that at the top of their lungs about 'libtards' and 'cucks'.

Oh wait, it was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrostzero View Post
    If you correctly knew your history, you would know that the first things you listed are skewed because today's modern Republicans were the Democrats of then. Every so often there is a platform shift between the two major parties or a competing 3rd party which arises.
    If you knew your history you would know why the Republican Party was founded in the first place.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Why cant you just report the news without calling people deplorables or cucks?

Have you not realized yet this is one of the reasons he got into office?
    One of the reasons was also his rhetoric of "Say it like you mean it" and not caring about the social correctness. So yeah, I'll say deplorable whenever it's justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    One of the reasons was also his rhetoric of "Say it like you mean it" and not caring about the social correctness. So yeah, I'll say deplorable whenever it's justified.
    Too PC for the right, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Pretty much.

They still won't admit it though. It won't happen until they feel it affecting them directly. But, its obvious this wake up call was necessary. Half of america needed to be reminded that making the wrong decisions has consequences.
    Trump is gonna feck up america so much that it will probably take a decade to recover.
    Bush took a decade, trump...well be lucky if we are still a country after this crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    But, but Hillary, or But, but Obama. Lame.
    Eight years of but but but George Bush. Get used to it. /shrug
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Eight years of but but but George Bush. Get used to it. /shrug
    The financial crisis that started under Bush was reversed under Obama.

We are in times of economic prosperity right now. If that situation changes, it won't be because of Obama.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I find it FUCKING HILARIOUS that some people (working class) thought Trump was going to do jack shit for them. He's filled his cabinet with his billionaire buddies and, as expected by anyone with half a brain, is now rolling back regulations on ultra-wealthy economic leeches.

“Americans are going to have better choices and Americans are going to have better products because we’re not going to burden the banks with literally hundreds of billions of dollars of regulatory costs every year,” Cohn told the Journal.
    First, those costs go towards labor. If that labor isn't being paid for, a lot of people aren't going to have jobs. I know how much republicans love jobs, but apparently they love wealth inequality and self-payoffs even more.

Second, without these regulations banks will be able to manipulate loans in the same way they did pre-recession. How is this a good thing for anyone? Aren't republicans the party of fiscal responsibility? Why do republicans support the idea of people-who-shouldn't-be-getting-another-loan getting loans that they can't pay back, which then lead to another financial crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    The financial crisis that started under Bush was reversed under Obama.

We are in times of economic prosperity right now. If that situation changes, it won't be because of Obama.
    Haha reversed, that's pretty generous fella.

And yes we are in an era of prosperity, it began on Nov 8th.

And speaking of the financial crisis - did you know way back in the day Obama actually participated in various law suits which forced banks to give bad loans to people who had no means to get out from under them constituting the same behavior which years later created the subprime collapse?

Fun fact.
    MAGA

I doubt Trump can do much with an executive order, he'll have to go to Congress to get new laws passed or old laws changed. The President doesn't have much power, if Congress wants to block Trump it can.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    They have kept the government from robbing me, they have fought for a strong economy that rewards the working people, they have kept me safe from terroristic muslims and they fight for my dearly held christian values and for a society that doesn't turn into a hedonistic hellhole. And they're objectively better at growing the economy and handling it and many other things.
    Be specific.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Be specific.
    That's about as much detail as Sean Hannity goes into, so he may need to turn to a secondary source. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I doubt Trump can do much with an executive order, he'll have to go to Congress to get new laws passed or old laws changed. The President doesn't have much power, if Congress wants to block Trump it can.
    Correct me if I'm wrong:

President can sign EOs.

Congress can overrule them.

If my memory serves me right, there are two more potential steps that can be taken, the president can overrule the congress, and they, then, can overrule him with a 2/3 majority...?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you knew your history you would know why the Republican Party was founded in the first place.
    Because Whigs were assholes?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi