Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    As it turns out, swords only beat guns in fantasy settings.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Th
    I think I'm more tired of reporters saying stuff like "And he said Allahu Akbar before blowing himself up". No shit, thats what they do because they know its going scare the shit out of people.
    They scream that while dying on the battlefield to or being captured by kurds or iraqi military etc or while beheading people etc then they cry and scream that to, does not matter what they do they keep screaming that, im talking from footage from the terrorist groups duking it out against eachother in syria/iraq etc, try find some where they dont scream it. Good luck maby one in hundred lol. I play those videos muted now days.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-02-03 at 10:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seradi View Post
    best part, in the stomach, oooo so painful, glad he didn't die quickly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    THeyre either muslim or right-wingers.
    The first ones have the actual monopoly of terror, the later do not come even close.
    Thanks for the false equivalence mister Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    The first ones have the actual monopoly of terror, the later do not come even close.
    Ever heard of IRA? Pretty sure they weren't Muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    The right wing killed 12 million ppl because they had false religion or wrong skin.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    in America, the left would just call the attacker a peaceful protester who was exercising his rights
    Legit, laugh of the day right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Ever heard of IRA? Pretty sure they weren't Muslims.
    They were, they just didn't know it yet.

Can't you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Still don't like Merkel but she made Erdogan look silly

So, who was the attacker in Paris according to Erdogan? The mormons?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    in America, the left would just call the attacker a peaceful protester who was exercising his rights

[Infracted]
    cited for truth

Seems odd though really since truck attacks have been so successful why would they go back to machete??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Serenity View Post
    If you have an issue with moderation / moderators, take it to a global. Otherwise, it is derailing the thread and needs to stop.
    yeah except they don't bother answering you, so much strange hypocrisy , like infracting for saying libtard but not when saying trumpette , both are meant as derogatory insults but one doesn't fit the bias

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Haha that's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    don't let fear get the better of you, be rational.

[...]

I lived in los angeles for 6 years, i have been mugged once, my house got burglarized once, my car been broke into twice (2 car stero gone, 2 side windows to replace, and once an ignition cylinder jammed), my bike was stolen once.
    Here's the thing.

What you experienced in LA is the consequence of its demographics.

Europe has radically changed their demographic and thus is having and will continue to escalate with experience similar consequences.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminder that the travel ban that is done to present the illusion of a safer US. Does not block people like that directly from Saudi Arabia a nation know to exports these religious extremists due to the large following present there of an extreme branch of the Islam.

A fun fact, intentionally overlooked by those in favor of it. Error does not compute i suppose?

I cant read whole thread. Did leftist defense force already called the attacker "madman" or "just confused","traumatized from war","victim of white racism" or used any other excuse that they love to use?

Deleted
    Well, I guess Nazi Germany or Communist Russia don't technically count as terrorists.
    Even so, right-wingers are well represented in terror nowadays with people like Breivik.

THeyre either muslim or right-wingers.
    Oh, so you think no leftist have been involved in terrorist activities? Leftist terror organizations are marked by having Marxist-Lenninst ideals.

Trump tweets GET SMART US.

Note: this guy is from Egypt, another one not on the travel ban list.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    As long as no Christians died.
    Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess Nazi Germany or Communist Russia don't technically count as terrorists.
    Even so, right-wingers are well represented in terror nowadays with people like Breivik.
    Nothing you mention is equivalent to a 1400+ year old cult with unmeasurable high casualties under his belt that also has global reach and commits said acts on a daily basis. You are just an apologist trying to muddy the waters in order to prevent the discussion of this issue.
    Also, nice Godwin's law mention, plus a double down on your previous fallacy, captain Sweden.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-05 at 02:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Oh, so you think no leftist have been involved in terrorist activities? Leftist terror organizations are marked by having Marxist-Lenninst ideals.
    Not at all, there have been many leftwing terrorists. But to my knowledge, there aren't any leftwing terror organizations right currently operating in the West or commiting any acts of terror in the west.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing you mention is equivalent to a 1400+ year old cult with unmeasurable high casualties under his belt that also has global reach and commits said acts on a daily basis. You are just an apologist trying to muddy the waters in order to prevent the discussion of this issue.
    Also, nice Godwin's law mention, plus a double down on your previous fallacy, captain Sweden.
    Preeeeetty sure Communism holds the record for state-wide killing. But eh, if you wanna prove me wrong, show me the numbers and not just your xenophobia.
    Why am I an apologist? Because I'm pointing out your world isn't black and white like you want it to be?
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2017-02-04 at 04:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preeeeetty sure Communism holds the record for state-wide killing. But eh, if you wanna prove me wrong, show me the numbers and not just your xenophobia.
    Why am I an apologist? Because I'm pointing out your world isn't black and white like you want it to be?
    Prof. Bill Warner did an estimate long ago with solid sources and it was 270 million. Which actually falls short because does not take into account events of contemporary history, nor does it count the murders perpetrated as we speak. SOURCE
    And you are an apologist, actually the worst kind since you do not state your position openly but instead try to shut down criticism from a concealed fence sitter position.
    I'm waiting for your dismissal of those sources, as well as more name calling.
    Last edited by Sforza; 2017-02-04 at 08:48 PM.