Clear freekick, ffs. Damn I hate chelsea

10+ Year Old Account
    Video replays cant come fast enough....

Bellerin. Fucking hell.
    Knocked clean out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that i've seen a few replays it could as well have been a red card for Alonso, but instead Arsenal get a player injured and a goal against them. And people dont want video replays...

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Wow that was a pretty clear freekick for Arsenal that, clear elbow to the face... But go Chelsea anyway!
    Get to fuck it was.
    Used as elevation. Had every right to go for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that i've seen a few replays it could as well have been a red card for Alonso, but instead Arsenal get a player injured and a goal against them. And people dont want video replays...
    You're a joker.
    Literally clueless.

Deleted
    Hopefully another UEFA final at Hampden

Will remember Zidane's classic volley til the day I die.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Get to fuck it was.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a joker.
    Literally clueless.
    You're the joker. That's a clear freekick and if you deny it then I can't trust your judgement when it comes to football anymore. Your precious Chelsea isn't always innocent...

10+ Year Old Account
    Get to fuck it was.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a joker.
    Literally clueless.
    Im sorry what? Are you saying that wasn't a freekick? Then i think you have to be one of the biggest fans i've ever seen.... Would have love to have seen what you would have said if it was the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    You're the joker. That's a clear freekick and if you deny it then I can't trust your judgement when it comes to football anymore. Your precious Chelsea isn't always innocent...
    So we should give a foul for height advantage?
    Clear eyes for the ball. Lovely take on.

- - - Updated - - -

Im sorry what? Are you saying that wasn't a freekick? Then i think you have to be one of the biggest fans i've ever seen.... Would have love to have seen what you would have said if it was the other way around.
    It's happened many times. Azpilicueta is suspect because of height.
    I would have said well played.

Use your head for fuck sake. Red card? Literally, have a word with yourself.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see the incident but I'm all for video replays, definitely can't come soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we should give a foul for height advantage?
    Clear eyes for the ball. Lovely take on.

- - - Updated - - -

It's happened many times. Azpilicueta is suspect because of height.
    I would have said well played.

Use your head for fuck sake. Red card? Literally, have a word with yourself.
    Haha nevermind then, clearly no Chelsea player can never do anything wrong in your eyes so no point in this. So just because Azpilicueta is tall its ok to knock a player out with his elbow?

You really need to take your blinders of mate.

But remember, Chelsea is the best in the world who plays the best football with the best manager and the nicest players )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I didn't see the incident but I'm all for video replays, definitely can't come soon enough.
    Pretty sure you will get to see it alot in half time on whatever channel you're watching the game on

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Thing is, I agree. I want video replays.
    But if you see the goal, there's nothing to debate. A tall player vs a small player. Who wins?

These guys want red cards for height advantage.
    One step away from putting Cren on ignore due to repeated stupidity.

15+ Year Old Account
    But if you see the goal, there's nothing to debate. A tall player vs a small player. Who wins?

I'll try finding it, no doubt it's on the Chelsea subreddit. Also don't put Cren on ignore, it's only his opinion, and we're all allowed opinions, right? He has his and you have yours, and at the end of the day it's down to the refs to call fouls or not, no matter how hard we debate them here.

Have a feeling we're going to regret all these missed chances.

10+ Year Old Account

Feel free if you want to do that, but i sure cant understand how you think its ok to jump elbow first right in the head just because he might be taller.

Chelsea sure did take control of the game after the goal. Not that impressive defence from either team atm tho. But entertaining game so far.

My hate for Chelsea had perhaps decreased a little bit when they started to play well under Conte but thanks Lamps, u got it up again!

"Great goal!" = Thierry Henry
    "Good challenge, only eyes for the ball, great goal". - Graeme Souness

"Clear red card" - Cren. The same guy who thinks offside should be scrapped.

Jokers.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Great goal!" = Thierry Henry
    "Good challenge, only eyes for the ball, great goal". - Graeme Souness

"Clear red card" - Cren. The same guy who thinks offside should be scrapped.

Jokers.
    So now all the experts in England are correct? I've seen you complain about them countless times in this very thread. But of course when it benefits Chelsea they are correct.

Also i never said anything about a clear red card. Stop being overdramatic. I said it COULD have been a red card. I think a yellow would've been fair since i dont think it was intentional.

But if experts in England think its ok to go elbow first right in the head with full speed and injure players then by all means go ahead. I think its completely ridiculous and im pretty sure outside of England most experts agree with me on that one. Atleast the experts here in Scandinavia do.

But ye like i said if thats the level of play then want in England then go ahead, but then they have to start being consistent about it and stop giving freekicks from elbows in the head.