7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    I hope that transformation is a toy, would be pretty kreygasm.

Was wondering about that myself. It's extremely cool, but too bad I won't be able to get one myself until 2-3 expansions from now when I'm decent enough to solo the Mythic version of this raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    It doesn't matter when They are doing baseline 100k more dps.... and every one of them have mobility now outside DK..

Warrior charge/
    DH fel rush
    Rogue sprint/shadowstep

They can get on mobs faster than we can get a cast off these days.
    There's a 50k difference between top and bottom dps overall damage in NH. And melee is good for once, finally compared to 52431 raids with ranged stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    The fact you have to ask that shows you aren't really worth debating with. Serenity, Method and Exorsus are the only relevent ones because they're the only ones who have a chance to win WF, they're the only ones actually competing for it. The other guilds aren't even considered.

24hrs ago, the only possible guilds people would realistically guess would win, are those 3. Because only those 3 are relevant.
    24 hours ago serenity had no chance of winning because they couldn't field a proper group for NH this week. Same as 48 hours ago.

I'm the one who isn't worth debating with when you apparently don't know anything that was going on this week?

Method has had setbacks as well this tier - I think this came up in gchat yesterday that serenity may even lose to method though based on this week.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2017-02-04 at 03:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

So we kill Illidan's body in mythic? I know everyone expected the secret phase to be fighting Illidan, but how does that go with the cut scene? No way Illidan is dead or maybe his body splits or something.

First they came for Xavius, and I did not speak out--
    Because I was a casual

Then they came for Gul'dan, and I did not speak out--
    Because I pvp'ed

Then they came for Kil'Jaeden, and I did not speak out--
    Because I was boosting maw keys

Then they came for me--and I bought a Mythic Argus boost from them.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    So we kill Illidan's body in mythic? I know everyone expected the secret phase to be fighting Illidan, but how does that go with the cut scene? No way Illidan is dead or maybe his body splits or something.
    It says "Inner Demon" above his body.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Because no one likes cocky fuckers in this world, so when you leave a number 1 guild (Method) and go and start your own guild then claim 'your the best pve guild' , it makes you look a cunt if you cant deliver.
    Not only that serenity isnt smart enough to realize that the brand name 'Method' holds the 'Number 1 guild in the world achievement before nighthold not the individuals in it.
    Whats this? do people think that if you leave you get to take its credit with you?!? hahaha

p.s gz exorsus well done
    If 90% of the roster who killed the bosses leave to form their own guild then yes, I would say they're allowed to take credit for those past WF's.

10+ Year Old Account
    ''Inner demon'', so it splits from the real Illidan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Not really they haven't lost any ranks this expansion yet. 3rd EN 2nd ToV and possible 2nd now. Method on the other hand were 1st in ToV but lost to Exorsus when it really counts :/
    This was loss for both of them and you must be in real denial mode to not admit it. I can bet almost anything that currently Serenity is feeling that they failed big time instead of thinking "well, atleast we didn't lose any ranks..", Especially after getting to Gul'dan first. Serenity claiming to be #1 guild before Legion even started so they REALLY did expect to win the raids in legion.

And then Method won the last raid and now really choked on the 9th boss so not like they are happy either. Both lost. Get over it and stop trying to find who lost more because that is endless road.
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2017-02-04 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    They didn't have a 16 hr lead, Serenity killed Augur late at night, Exorsus killed him like 2h after starting the raid the next day. In reality it was like 4-5 hours MAX, Serenity was sleeping the rest of that time.
    Sleeping counts in the time gap, because both teams have to sleep at some point.

"The Demon within", it was a phase in BT iirc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    As a lore freak, I'm guessing it's a possessed shade of Illidan or something like that -- remember Gul'dan was attempting to make his body into the next vessel for Sargeras to enter Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    24 hours ago serenity had no chance of winning because they couldn't field a proper group for NH this week. Same as 48 hours ago.

I'm the one who isn't worth debating with when you apparently don't know anything that was going on this week?

Method has had setbacks as well this tier - I think this came up in gchat yesterday that serenity may even lose to method though based on this week.
    They formed up teams later in the day, and raided for nearly the same amount of time. Same raiding times just pushed back in the day.

Gz!

Glad wasn't the drama queens from Serenity and Method
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    It doesn't matter when They are doing baseline 100k more dps.... and every one of them have mobility now outside DK..

Warrior charge/
    DH fel rush
    Rogue sprint/shadowstep

They can get on mobs faster than we can get a cast off these days.
    I got a question? Do you eat your salt like as it is or do you add broken glass so that when you chew when the glass cuts in your throat/mouth the salt dosent just make you thirsty but theres like extreme pain as well? Man never see someone so upset at having a more melee focused xpack the moment ranged do the same dps as melee its back to how it always was as then melee is just to much of a liability to bring to anything.

Ye those classes are the ONLY melee in the game right? Also ret has the same lvl of mobility that DKs do.
    Last edited by mmoc27711a7cd8; 2017-02-04 at 03:19 PM.

Confused as to why an 863ilvl ret pala was in Exorsus world 1st kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Confused as to why an 863ilvl ret pala was in Exorsus world 1st kill?
    He has a 510 ring equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    As a lore freak, I'm guessing it's a possessed shade of Illidan or something like that -- remember Gul'dan was attempting to make his body into the next vessel for Sargeras to enter Azeroth.
    So, do you think we will fight both Gul'dan and the Inner demon at the same time? Or do you think Inner demon spawns after we interrupt(kill) Gul'dan? Can't recall Gul'dan on the screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    He has a 510 ring equipped.
    795 legendary ring as well, his actual lvl is probably around 905-908