Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Im clueless about this can this bnet balance be used to purchase Diablo for example?
    yes. annything you can buy on battlenet with Battlnet balance can be bought. So lootboxes. Card packs. Server transfer. Blizzard games Etc.

No Tusk Club.

Anyone knows if they removed any of the limitations on the tokens?

For example you could only buy 36 tokens in 24 months.

This limitation needs to be removed IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish i had a US Account... i gladly pay 100K for a Sub.

Not sure why everyone complains about US Token Prices... You're the cheapest of all.

Now live in EU, I guess.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

so who would buy the spider mount for 2 M, when you can turn it into enough $balance to buy cooler mounts...

I just bought a token and its not coming up with the new UI? I only have option to use it for sub time, no option to add to bnet balance? (UK)
    Anyone else having this problem?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    I just bought a token and its not coming up with the new UI? I only have option to use it for sub time, no option to add to bnet balance? (UK)
    same here, but i wont use it for balance only sub

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    It's not live in the EU...

104k on us...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    104k on us...
    Yeah, we know. Our internet also has wowtoken.info on it. Finally your prices are getting where they should be.

Do I need to have game time and thus be able to log in to exchange for bnet balance?

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I am starting to be very interested at how this massive gold sink will affect every other AH prices. It feels like the big players are cashing in at the moment throwing millions into the bnet balance for whatever reason but obviously this can only last a couple of days no?
    big players will ask for more gold for boosts ,people that controll the AH will ask more gold for flasks etc. Blizzard destroyed WoWs economy, they are just milking WoW dry. Subs numbers will drop for sure, token will only keep rising , blizzard reseted the cap of tokens ... 36 is already too much , also you can buy tokens with diferent battlenet , add balance ,buy things and gift them to your main account... blizzard messed up really badly...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Wish i had a US Account... i gladly pay 100K for a Sub.

Not sure why everyone complains about US Token Prices... You're the cheapest of all.
    Its the cheapest because they have the least gold, duh...

Deleted
    Tokens on EU realms just broke 200k. This is the perfect occasion for anyone who wants some gold to buy something ingame.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like EU prices are beginning to fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Tokens on EU realms just broke 200k. This is the perfect occasion for anyone who wants some gold to buy something ingame.
    fallen to 198k.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Well, at least US won't have absurdly low token cost anymore
    It will still be relatively the same difference.

I wonder how many times tokens must run out before blizzard is forced to flood the market
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Its the first step into wow F2P. Very good blizz
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    I wonder how many times tokens must run out before blizzard is forced to flood the market
    Not sure what that means? Blizzard is not putting tokens on the market for free. You need a buyer at the other end.

If the supply is not there to meet the demand, there won't be tokens available and prices are going to keep going up until people buy tokens with real money.

Obviously, people with lots of gold now have a gold sink, where they can exchange their gold for services, be it pets, mount, character transfers, lvl100 boosts, etc.. So yea, they are all trying to rush in while the prices are still low.