Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hardly since exorsus is steping down
    Source please?

7+ Year Old Account
    This is some serious schoolyard-level bickering, very entertaining. Plz keep it up, boys.

"OH YEAH? SAYS WHO?"
    "YER MAMA THAT'S WHO LOL"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enthralled View Post
    this is some serious schoolyard-level bickering, very entertaining. Plz keep it up, boys.

"oh yeah? Says who?"
    "yer mama that's who lol"
    "my guild could beat your guild up!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    They stole their mythic lockout for Nighthold?

PUgging someone hasn't been done before. So what? Why is that a bad thing to do?

You can't steal a person. He choose to leave his form r guild.

Where is the proof for these things?
    Well, to be honest you CAN steal a person. Check your country Penal Code!

Now im waiting for the next race drama i cant wait anymore haha

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Serenity killed Gul'dan first just because Method stopped that night and went to bed.

It doesn't mean Serenity is better.
    It means serenity has more stamina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Source please?
    Exorsus GM himself

Quote Originally Posted by TUNISIA- View Post
    Exorsus GM himself
    Source means linking something of substance or explaining context. What you posted adds little or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Source means linking something of substance or explaining context. What you posted adds little or nothing.
    He's referring to this interview i guess. http://www.eclypsia.com/fr/wow/actua...renuit-19692/2

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    U can look for the link in this thread man why u r so mad

If the old Nihilium would be back this race would have been over weels ago!

#KUNGENBEST

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    He's referring to this interview i guess. http://www.eclypsia.com/fr/wow/actua...renuit-19692/2
    + I talked to alveona after reading this interview and he confirmed, they are considering stepping down. nothing decided yet, but you know... if they are already talking to the community about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Method's DPS/Heal meters for Gul'Dan

hmm I'm guessing he is fury for this

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Well, to be honest you CAN steal a person. Check your country Penal Code!
    But can you steel a person?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emml View Post
    nothing decided yet, but you know... if they are already talking to the community about that...
    Can you blame them, outside of the actual progression it has become nearly a full-time job to keep up with AP, 6 chars, legendary farm, etc ...

While the solution is pretty simple imo:
    - normal, heroic and mythic share the same raid ID during the first 3 weeks after the instance opens
    - normal, heroic and mythic should all be open in week 1.

It guarantees almost that the final boss will survive week 1, and while the actual progress might take longer, you don't need to keep up with 6 characters because split raids will no longer be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Can you blame them, outside of the actual progression it has become nearly a full-time job to keep up with AP, 6 chars, legendary farm, etc ...

- normal, heroic and mythic share the same raid ID during the first 3 weeks after the instance opens

It guarantees almost that the final boss will survive week 1, and while the actual progress might take longer, you don't need to keep up with 6 characters because split raids will no longer be a thing.
    You cannot do that.
    When the game is as it is now you cannot go backwards and delete content for others just because reasons even if its for the sake of world 1st race.
    You are taking content away from others by limiting all 3 difficulty's to 1 id.

I agree something needs to be done with the none stop grind and the 6 split raids shit but that ain't the way to go at things.
    Sadly people are unable to limit them self's so they will look for every advantage they can to get superior.

People here talking shit about Method, but let me remind you guys a "random DDOS targeting only of the bliz servers with Taren Mill". And so randomly during the first night, where all the Method players were at their top mentally and physically. But I guess it is more subtle as a backstab... In the end it doesn't matter, the race spoke by itself, despite all the drama, the ranking is fair and can't be contested.

Quote Originally Posted by Polopollo View Post
    People here talking shit about Method, but let me remind you guys a "random DDOS targeting only of the bliz servers with Taren Mill". And so randomly during the first night, where all the Method players were at their top mentally and physically. But I guess it is more subtle as a backstab... In the end it doesn't matter, the race spoke by itself, despite all the drama, the ranking is fair and can't be contested.
    Get your facts straight, other servers had issues too, not just TM. You also forgot to "remind" us about a certain player who fucked over a certain guild.

Quote Originally Posted by TUNISIA- View Post
    Exorsus GM himself
    He never said that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post

Well maybe they should stop grinding AP on all chars, maybe they shouldn't keep up 6 chars and do 1 or 2 at most. It's their choice, they could choose to become best 12 hour week raiding guild in the game. It's their choice to play 12 hours a day and do 6 splits.