Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I'm really confused how Method wasn't first this time around. It really doesn't add up.
    Because another guild killed the boss before them.

Quote Originally Posted by Halojin View Post
    So dunno if anyone cares about the german guilds but does anyone know if impact or ssff got 8/10 first?
    I dont know how blizzard can fail with the armory for that long and a top 20 guild cant even appear on wowprogress
    I checked wowprogress and drjay's twitter. According to wowprogress Impact killed Augur roughly four hours ago. Kill screenshot on drjay's twitter is from seven hours ago. So set sail for fail killed the star boy before Impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    can you blame them?

farm m+ for a month per 3-4 toons
    farm heroic 5 times per week per 2-3 weeks
    wipe on end bosses 200~ times per 2-3 bosses

and with this gradual content release you got 3 raids back to back to back with no breaks

somewhere in there you got to farm gold or mats for flasks/runes/food/enchants
    deal with ddos and raid ID hijacks, poaching, people not showing up from burnouts or RL.

no reward, blizzard doesnt care, most players dont care, and you cant even stream the stuff live.

why would anyone do this if they can go play dota and make some money even if you're not top 10 team.
    gold is very easy to come by in top raid guilds if your really want to make it in 1 week of carries you can easily make enough gold to last the entire tier. But yes everything else they deal with is just too much for Legion...

I mean we talk about it over here even. where players we have that are original vodka members joking they play this game more now to be prepared to raid our 12 hour raid schedule than they did when Vodka was US #1. The preparation work you have to put into Legion is retarded. Compared to like Wrath or DS or any cata/MOP raid where its level new toon get guild to carry it through last Heroic 25 raid Walk out with Full Heroic 25 gear ready for Split run W/X/Y/Z of the next raid..

Where now to even have a split raid ready toon you gotta level your artifact to 35 grind out gear Less gear drops from raids so harder to just feed gear. War/titanforged gear meaning main raid toons still need gear that drops again harder/longer process to get alts ready. This whole tier is very hardcore unfriendly possibly having too much of what hardcore players had been asking for more meaningful content faster. Overall it may be a good model for the game going forward but most likely we will see the decline of 30+hour raid guilds and more guilds going to a more casual model while still staying on the cusp of hardcore.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-02-08 at 03:22 AM.

Inc Augur nerf according to Blizz tweet

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...68950135050240

Icy and Fel Ejection damage has been increased, while health of Star Augur and Things That Should Not Be has been reduced.
    Makes sense, blizzard usually aims for 4 healers instead of 2.

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...68950135050240

Makes sense, blizzard usually aims for 4 healers instead of 2.
    Sounds legit, at least they "admit" to fucking up with these change And by fucking up i mean if you need to switch healers for DPS for guilds that already are close to the ilvl of the instance, they fucked something up.

Imagine the non-hardcore guilds that will actually survive NH as far to Augur (not many really) with their non-bis items and multiple choice of characters.

Seems fair as you're going to shortly have guilds getting to Star Augur who are very skilled but don't have many options in comp to deal with it. Allows for a more flexible comp while still being very difficult.

And healers won't riot over the awfulness of a 2 heal fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Drive

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agury/advanced

Nagura is coaching another team lol, NihiLUL 2.0

Got to make that $$$$
    Last edited by Metaz; 2017-02-08 at 05:40 AM.

Damn, Star Augur massive nerfs already in with hotfixes

ye, dps check in last phase is non existent now

Star Augur still harder than Tichondrius?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaz View Post
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Drive

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agury/advanced

Nagura is coaching another team lol, NihiLUL 2.0

Got to make that $$$$
    Thought that drive disbanded after the whole drama with gm taking irl money for boosts thing?

Wait since when was Limit 9/10?

US world 4 dream?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Wait since when was Limit 9/10?

US world 4 dream?
    They only just killed it so they've got a long road if they hope to beat From Scratch.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Damn, Star Augur massive nerfs already in with hotfixes
    The boss was overtuned, come on ppl, it was harder than Elisande by a fair margin, and a 5% HP nerf is hardly massive specialy since its coupled with damage increase from certain bosses spells. Also I think Spellblade should be nerfed a little bit more, the difficulty spike form Triliax to Spellblade is kinda nuts, if theres one thing NH does wrong is that its difficulty curve is waky as hell, the first 3 bosses are too easy and then the next 5 are like 3x harder, theres no smooth scaling difficulty. Imo Trilliax should be quite a bit harder, Spellblade easier and 1 of the other 4 should also be easier then you'd have somewhat of an actual difficulty curve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Thought that drive disbanded after the whole drama with gm taking irl money for boosts thing?

Like 90% of the raid team left. The GM seems to have been able to scrape together a team of trials from players who were unaware that he's some sleazy scumbag who steals money from the raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    H: Nythendra 37,766 guild kills

#CasualRaidersMatter
    38K guilds x 20 players = 760k, out of 7-8 mln on launch its +/- 10 % , out of 2-3 mln that are left 25 % . ot that bad but if you count in 5 mln that left in first 3 months after launch because there was no interesting content for them it very bad retention ration proving nothing but the fact that there is quite stable 1 mln playerbase in wow who raid regrdless of anything what woudl happen in game even if it turned into lobby based raid symulator and then there is rest who was uncatered and left.

this is just napkin math but its showing that majority of potential players do not raid unless you gonna convince me that 10 % is majority

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this is just napkin math but its showing that majority of potential players do not raid unless you gonna convince me that 10 % is majority
    Point is that players who do raid tend to stay more than those who do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Yea I'll just scroll through 400 pages of shitposts like yours. Y U so bad?
    Im not man im so sorry i dont want to be so bad FeelsBadman

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    can you blame them?

farm m+ for a month per 3-4 toons
    farm heroic 5 times per week per 2-3 weeks
    wipe on end bosses 200~ times per 2-3 bosses

and with this gradual content release you got 3 raids back to back to back with no breaks

somewhere in there you got to farm gold or mats for flasks/runes/food/enchants
    deal with ddos and raid ID hijacks, poaching, people not showing up from burnouts or RL.

no reward, blizzard doesnt care, most players dont care, and you cant even stream the stuff live.

why would anyone do this if they can go play dota and make some money even if you're not top 10 team.
    They do it for the satisfaction knowing they are the best in the world at something. Not everyone needs outside gratification to feel good about themselves. But also I don't think blizz needs to do anything for them. No one is forcing them to do all of this. Lol if you feel bad for them. If world first races stopped the game would keep going and the raid would still be how they are, just killed slower at the top end.