Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Open Carry Idiots

Any of you guys see this a few days ago?

Some idiots in Dearborn, Michigan decided to exercise their open carry rights by sitting in their car outside of a business in ski masks, bullet proof vests, and armed with an assortment of guns, including an AR-15 and an AK-47... Naturally someone called the police. The men were questioned and then sent on their way because they weren't committing a crime.

Well they apparently felt their lives were threatened by the police stopping them and decided to go to a police station to lodge a complaint... Still wearing ski masks, bullet proof vests, and armed with their rifles...

Obviously things didn't go so well for them.
    ---

Why are people so stupid? The police would have had every right to shoot them the moment they didn't comply, in my opinion.

I can't help but giggle. Sadly, the police failed to take them out of the gene pool

There's literally thousands of these kinds of people on youtube. They're idiots and not doing any favors to responsible gun owners.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    I just love debating guns on ak47-champion.com

And if they were Muslims doing the same? Would we be reading headlines such as "Muslim terrorists shot by heroic police"?

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-09 at 12:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like how she held up her phone when she was saying someone called 911 about them, i never would have understood what she was talking about otherwise!!!

OT- In what world did they think bringing guns into the police station like that was a good idea, very lucky the officers did not shoot first kudos to them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And if they were Muslims doing the same? Would we be reading headlines such as "Muslim terrorists shot by heroic police"?
    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8 o 8

10+ Year Old Account
    ROFLMAO!!

You walk into THEIR house with loaded weapons and then argue with them? That is some next level Darwin Award there.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Guys let's be deliberately instigating and antagonistic to demonstrate how much we love our guns!"

If you want to stir the pot of anti-open carry sentiments, this is how to do it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Its just a prank bro

*snippy snip*

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-09 at 12:54 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'm sure they would run in screaming allahu akbar! I'd shoot em' too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure which made me laugh more, the video itself or the comments section. You have people crying about white privilege, then people calling it fake news and justifying the actions of two armed men walking into a police station. Can't we just appreciate a humorous story about two blithering idiots doing idiotic things? Why does everything need to be a left or right narrative? Oh well, I got my daily laugh either way.

Shit disturbers acting victimized....should have been killed.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    *snippy snip*

Relevance?
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-09 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Relevance?
    Probably the fact that he has a gun on his hip though it took me a while to notice it so I really doubt he's trying to make a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Relevance?
    It's hubcap, he posts 1 sentence replies to almost every political thread, most of the posts make no sense.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Not sure which made me laugh more, the video itself or the comments section. You have people crying about white privilege, then people calling it fake news and justifying the actions of two armed men walking into a police station. Can't we just appreciate a humorous story about two blithering idiots doing idiotic things? Why does everything need to be a left or right narrative? Oh well, I got my daily laugh either way.
    While it's funny, it's still pretty obvious what would have happened if they were a different race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    There's literally thousands of these kinds of people on youtube. They're idiots and not doing any favors to responsible gun owners.
    They are the reason the left is so anti-gun, when the majority of democrats are actually responsible gun owners. They just end up seeing that and call for tighter gun laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Good luck with that. Everything is about politics, because everything has an effect on everything else. Big picture, try looking at it sometime.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    THIS SPECIFICALLY! Like I can entertain an argument that walking down main street with your Assault Rifle is a legal thing so I do it because I can. I think its bull shit and only adds to inflame an already tense issue and make all gun owners look like fuck wits, but I can have that discussion. This though, its troll behavior, made only to get attention and upset people.

I feel like they should have been cited for disorderly on the first encounter. They full well KNEW what would happen. Their intent was to be disruptive.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Was there a "no weapons" sign posted? If no, these gentlemen (sadly) have every right to do what they did and this is an unlawful seizure from the police.

It's sad that people don't realize the very obvious implications of carry laws. You can't have it both ways.