Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Lesson learned: Never lose hope.

For people like me that have time and time again gotten terrible legendaries every month, I was about to quit then...I got my 6th and 7th legendary in one day....and that 7th one was just what I wanted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbuJyBST1w

I got Norgannon's and Prydaz before they got buffed. Then I got Belo'vir's. Now I am waiting for a fourth that's not utility pleeease ;_;

As a fire mage, I got Chest -> Helmet -> Sephuz -> Trinket -> Prydaz (yesterday). How do I not loose hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    As a fire mage, I got Chest -> Helmet -> Sephuz -> Trinket -> Prydaz (yesterday). How do I not loose hope?
    Helmet and trinket are boosting the only place fire is valid right now: Burst AE / AE in general. Fuck ST.. Even with BiS ST legendaries we're far behind other classes. ^^

norgannon > prydaz > koralon (before 7.1.5) > wrists > sephuz not bad i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Rylalai View Post
    Helmet and trinket are boosting the only place fire is valid right now: Burst AE / AE in general. Fuck ST.. Even with BiS ST legendaries we're far behind other classes. ^^
    Thats why next legendary will be the last one I'll go for as fire (I expect to get another piece of trash just as I hit 54 points in frost, at which point I'll abandon fire for good).

Helmet and trinket sure do help me out in Mythic+7-9 farm. I literally carry people there. But cmon dude, being bottom on Mythic Augur is not fun at all.
    Last edited by Makarena; 2017-02-09 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    But cmon dude, being bottom on Mythic Augur is not fun at all.
    But fire BiS ST legendaries won't change that. Going for frost will though.

Deleted
    I got BL ring -> bracer -> helm, and switched to arcane and got the bracer (i wanted kilt tho), not bad at all

Belt > Bracers > Sephuz > Lust Ring > Trinket

Want the helm though
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

But fire BiS ST legendaries won't change that. Going for frost will though.
    With bracer I will at least not have to scroll skada down to see myself.

Deleted
    I don't know if this is the worst humblebrag I've seen or the best shitpost.

Deleted
    Bracers > Helm > Norganonn's > Belt

Not too shabby :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dylemma View Post
    For people like me that have time and time again gotten terrible legendaries every month, I was about to quit then...I got my 6th and 7th legendary in one day....and that 7th one was just what I wanted
    You were lucky enough to have FIVE legendaries and you were thinking of quitting.

OMG

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Totally true, bracers+belt and still get destroyed by spriests, affli locks, ele shams and melees ofc, looking for arcane kilt now as 5th leggy now...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You were lucky enough to have FIVE legendaries and you were thinking of quitting.

OMG
    I play this game A LOT. I have almost 10k KP which is where I should have 6 legendaries. I finally got lucky one time and got a 7th randomly a few hours later. That's why I was recording when I got norgans, I was opening caches pretty much knowing I was going to get a legendary because I was "close".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Totally true, bracers+belt and still get destroyed by spriests, affli locks, ele shams and melees ofc, looking for arcane kilt now as 5th leggy now...
    But at least with that combo you're not 10th+ on the meters (if in a group with top players). I can actually compete now! I still don't have a very good helm though, lol. I've had lego helm since the beginning so I haven't really collected any high ilvl helms.

I play this game A LOT.
    Yeah ... so do I. I have 3 legendaries. Short of you being in one of the guilds on the front page of WoWprogress - you had the choice of FIVE with no significant result to your game play.

Reminds me of that kid that went postal because his parents got the wrong colour iPhone for Christmas.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    I play this game A LOT. I have almost 10k KP which is where I should have 6 legendaries. I finally got lucky one time and got a 7th randomly a few hours later. That's why I was recording when I got norgans, I was opening caches pretty much knowing I was going to get a legendary because I was "close".

- - - Updated - - -

But at least with that combo you're not 10th+ on the meters (if in a group with top players). I can actually compete now! I still don't have a very good helm though, lol. I've had lego helm since the beginning so I haven't really collected any high ilvl helms.
    Still think going frost will be a safer bet for pure ST- especially if you have the AP and some "versatile legendarys" such as Shard/Kiljaedens!

Either way congrats - I am hopefully soon receiving my fifth, and I am so scared to get gloves/chest/sephuz!

Quote Originally Posted by ramenkoenig View Post
    I got Norgannon's and Prydaz before they got buffed. Then I got Belo'vir's. Now I am waiting for a fourth that's not utility pleeease ;_;
    Wow, that's so demotivating. I know the feels..

i really really feel sad for ppl like you, op. its hillarious, pathetic and sad. all at the same time.

if you even had the least minimum of balls, you had quitted that game after your pathtetic acting in the first 20s of the video. but since you are that kind of type, endlessly do that stupid shit, while crying how stupid it is and that you for sure leave the game foreva, just to never do... how can one have so absolutelly no life... cheeseus. yes, since you are that type of person, you are just laughable in my eyes.

i feel sad for you. really.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Still think going frost will be a safer bet for pure ST- especially if you have the AP and some "versatile legendarys" such as Shard/Kiljaedens!

Either way congrats - I am hopefully soon receiving my fifth, and I am so scared to get gloves/chest/sephuz!
    You need legendaries for it just like every other spec. I already have legendaries for fire and I don't have 54 traits for frost...54 in fire and arcane. Last thing I expected was for frost to be so good. Everyone thought arcane would be the best ST spec, turned out no. I have the belt now though which is great and I'm happy. Thanks Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    i really really feel sad for ppl like you, op. its hillarious, pathetic and sad. all at the same time.

if you even had the least minimum of balls, you had quitted that game after your pathtetic acting in the first 20s of the video. but since you are that kind of type, endlessly do that stupid shit, while crying how stupid it is and that you for sure leave the game foreva, just to never do, yes, since you are that type of person, you are just laughable in my eyes.

i feel sad for you. really.
    You're the type of dude to think reality tv is real.