Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    honestly i dont think it could be Trump supporters... none of them seem motivated enough to learn French.

this article smells of Buzzfeed/CNN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Two things:

1. Discord is now in the direct target of authoritarianism. Because it's a platform used by gamers, primarily, with a very strong social aspect to it and custom moderation given to each discord servers, some groups are trying to put it to the same ethical responsibilities than Reddit. Let's not be dishonest by assuming that Discord hasn't been targeted before - it was fairly recently the object of an article posted on Gizmodo (read: Kotaku) that you can read here. Sadly, the propaganda machine has officially started and the authoritarianism are trying to censor, yet again, free speech.
    Somehow I have a hard time sympathising with racists or fascists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I should have expected it, but it's fucking lame that I got this many people who felt the urge to counter my post with essentially random things, presumably because they agree with the politics of the scumbags here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    You mean like the Liberals around the World protesting against Trump?

I agree.
    Implying protesting is the same as pretending to be a national of another country. I get it, you're eager to play the false equivalence game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Democracy was just an illusion of choice for people. But that is no longer the case because of Trump, he abolished that idea.
    That idea needed to go. Power addicted trash like Hillary should not run for presidency at all. (Hillary was an example)

U.S needed a FRESH president, that has no ties with the "backers".
    Right, because people vote for candidates you think are corrupt, democracy is an illusion. Suuuure. You realize you're basically denying agency to anyone that votes for those candidates?

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Oh please, like we've NEVER fucked with other country's democracies before...and like no other country has ever done it before either...

This is nothing new. Countries interfering with other country's elections has been a thing ever since democracies first got started. Opinions and ideas know no borders. As long as no foreigner actually votes, trying to influence the opinion of voters is fair game.
    Through deception? The whataboutism is strong here, considering it wasn't random partisans trying to affect elections in the past, but our actual government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    And suddenly, Hilary pulls off her Trump mask, then pulls off the Hilary mask to reveal she was Obama running for a third term all along.

Triple checkmate.
    And then he pulls out his Kenyan Birth Certificate

Yahtzee!
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Great source.
    Great comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The person doesn't matter anyways, the merit of an argument is entirely independent of identity.
    You propably believe that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The article looks like a pile of rubble, but it doesn't even matter. Le Pen has openly acknowledged many times receiving funding from Russian banks, and she almost has a distance love relationship with Donaldino - of course Trumpers will be supporting her heavily by various means.

I think she will lose badly though. France isn't the US, ultra-conservative lobby isn't strong there. Her daddy has been a laughing stock for decades, and she doesn't seem to be doing much better either. The polls also predict that she will lose in the second round by a factor of 20-40%, and, given how much Donaldino will have messed up before the French election starts, add 10-20% on top of that!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    On a serious note, why would a real 'Trump supporter' care about France in the first place? Be it making it great or worse (again)? To me it looks like whoever is against them is trying to make them look bad by linking them to Trump crowd and all negative PR associated to him.
    For the exact same reason self-professed Trump voters try to convince us on these boards how Germany is ruined by immigration - over the voices of Germans trying to tell us they are fine. They are out to validate their world view. Helping Le Pen win would be a way of "scoring".

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    The doc includes instructions for how users can help teach fellow right-wing trolls how to make memes that would be believable in their country. “You have to provide reconnaissance for us.
    We're going to go with memes being weapons now? That's where we're at? Really. I guess I shouldn't expect anything different from Buzzfeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    PS: Omelette du Fromage is not even accurate. You should say "Omelette au fromage".
    My childhood is lie.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I think I am just going to make it my mission to go into any political threads, find a mention of Hillary, from either side, then just say BUT HER EMAILS. Seems noble enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pathetic that people can't own up to their believes. I'm a racist and there is nothing wrong with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Pathetic that people can't own up to their believes. I'm a racist and there is nothing wrong with it.
    Youre as bad as the liberals, stop projecting yourself onto others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    spreading false information online to misinform voters and influence an election is totally the same thing right.
    Are you talking about Hillary here?

On-topic:
    I should make a fake discord chat, take screenshots and then "leak" it to Fakenewsfeed and tomorrow you will have "Trump talks with Putin on discord, PICS INSIDE! You won't believe what they say!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Are you talking about Hillary here?

On-topic:
    I should make a fake discord chat, take screenshots and then "leak" it to Fakenewsfeed and tomorrow you will have "Trump talks with Putin on discord, PICS INSIDE! You won't believe what they say!!"
    Nah, more like Mr. Negative GDP aka Trump~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    My childhood is lie.
    Blame Dexter!

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Somehow I have a hard time sympathising with racists or fascists.
    I just know this because I use discord and saw this through my twitter feed. But frankly I use discord exclusively to play with my closed group of friends, so I am not impacted by this.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Because nothing says democracy like trying to fuck with other peoples' democracies.
    Democracy is nothing more than mob rule. Why not?

Well they were pretending to be American a couple of months back. Those sneaky Russian Twitterbots will stop at nothing.

Is this going to be the year where people start exploiting and destroying democracy?

I mean all this is doing is exploiting stupid people with the internet but if this tactic proves to be effective, we're in trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    Let's assume the absolute worse and he is part of the alt-right(which he's not) you strike me as the type of person that would paint everyone in the alt-right as racists. That'd be like saying ALL Liberals are psychotic "KILL ALL WHITE MEN" feminists. You have a preschool understanding of political factions you aren't familiar with, hence me calling you ignorant.
    The beliefs of the alt right are racist at its core, nice try.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...acklash-231371

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    honestly i dont think it could be Trump supporters... none of them seem motivated enough to learn French.

this article smells of Buzzfeed/CNN.
    Thats why they just speak english on the wilders and Le Pen subs on reddit.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2017-02-14 at 01:23 PM.

You watch, their move will be to accuse their opponents of astroturfing, shilling and being paid to be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.