Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Best kind of posts.
    At least in this case it's somewhat plausible. I always chuckle when I see a 10000 post 2010 join date user claiming: 'What is Paragon?' 'Who is this Sco guy?'
    I mean, when was the last time Midwinter was EVER relevant? HM?

Like, who cares? Some top 50 guild on my server quit too, do you want me to make a post on MMOChamp about them too?

If it's not a top 5 guild, I dont really care.

It's like with people and their stupid Kungen-fetish. Who cares if he once was relevant? He's an absolute shitter now and doesn't deserve any attention.

Its expected. There is no real reward for pushing world firsts except a little fame that no one will remember in a few months. Right now world first race is like preparing for the Olympic games but without any media coverage and no medals in the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/6muNVRY.mp4

I wish I could be as deluded as you my dude. The AP Grind isn't fine. I took a three month break and came back too far behind to catch up again atleast till 7.2. The Catch Up Mechanics are useless. The Base Grind is too hard. Face it. The System is awful. Blizzard better realize really quick what they did wrong and they better not repeat it. They like to do this thing where they make great games then have one shitty system ruin the whole thing. In WoD it was the Patch Cycle. In Legion its this shit.
    You shittin me? Yeah man it's totally impossible for you to get 54 traits in 4-6 months, you poor poor soul!

fuck outta here with at over-exaggerated bullshit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Your behavior says otherwise.

All these "I don't care" posts are always hilarious, while they took the time to open the thread, read some of its posts and throw a bitch fit over one of them and cared enough to spend time replying to it.

What a joke. Typical neckbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    You shittin me? Yeah man it's totally impossible for you to get 54 traits in 4-6 months, you poor poor soul!

I am not even slightly exaggerating. I have bout 6 hours a day AT MOST to play. I can't even enter +10 Keystone runs because of how far behind I got. This is the first time I have played WoW and not been able to catch up.

I think it's about being competitive in top raiding. Having 5-6 chars with 54 traits, the new 60k+ order resources ready on all of them, doing AK research from 25-40 while grinding maws and so on is likely not fun

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Your behavior says otherwise.

All these "I don't care" posts are always hilarious, while they took the time to open the thread, read some of its posts and throw a bitch fit over one of them and cared enough to spend time replying to it.

What a joke. Typical neckbeard.
    "u responded so u care xD!!!"

Oh man, I forgot I was in preschool with those top-tier arguments.

Deleted
    I am not even slightly exaggerating. I have bout 6 hours a day AT MOST to play. I can't even enter +10 Keystone runs because of how far behind I got. This is the first time I have played WoW and not been able to catch up.
    Surely you mean a week right? 6 hours a day is more than I have and I raid 16 hrs, do 2 karas (minimum), 2 +15s (plus key building), lfr runs for runes, daily hc for runes, emisarry on 2-3 characters and I had time to level a 7th alt this weekend...

Instead of over-exaggerating how hard the game is, manage your time better. If you mean 6/week then yes sucks to be you.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    I think it's about being competitive in top raiding. Having 5-6 chars with 54 traits, the new 60k+ order resources ready on all of them, doing AK research from 25-40 while grinding maws and so on is likely not fun
    To be that competitive sure, but that's also the expectations for 7.2, not now.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by mmocddc07f7463; 2017-02-14 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, when was the last time Midwinter was EVER relevant? HM?

Like, who cares? Some top 50 guild on my server quit too, do you want me to make a post on MMOChamp about them too?

It's like with people and their stupid Kungen-fetish... Who cares if he once was relevant?
    The hilarious thing is, Midwinter going "casual" are still going to beat 99% of the tryhard posters here who consider themselves hardcore if they are currently 3 bosses into mythic NH.

As for relevance; well, unless you're directly competing in a top 5 guild yourself (and Imma guess nope lol) why would any of these current world first guilds be more relevant to you than Kungen or Nihilum?

BTW, you brought Kungen into this conversation completely out of left field; he certainly seems relevant enough for you to be able drag him into a completely unrelated topic

Surely you mean a week right? 6 hours a day is more than I have and I raid 16 hrs, do 2 karas (minimum), 2 +15s (plus key building), lfr runs for runes, daily hc for runes, emisarry on 2-3 characters and I had time to level a 7th alt this weekend...

Instead of over-exaggerating how hard the game is, manage your time better. If you mean 6/week then yes sucks to be you.
    Did you ever fall behind by 3 months? I don't think you fell behind by months if you think its that easy to catch back up.

Deleted
    Did you ever fall behind by 3 months? I don't think you fell behind by months if you think its that easy to catch back up.
    It's incredibly easy, you're just doing it wrong and crying on the forums about it.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    6 hours/day of playtime? That's a lot actually, and you can't just jump in to +10s without having put time into lower mythic+/raids. Entitled player whine QQ

For guild that demands multiple chars for split runs, the current sistem is really really time consuming. In 7.2 we will have a grand total of 36 new traits (lol) that will require 1000M MoS runs at AK40 (and we will need 75 dayys to reach AK40), this is just stupid. Imho, they should delay the relase of the new 20 point trait till the first kill (more or less) of M Kil'jaeden, this would at last partially solve the problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    For guild that demands multiple chars for split runs, the current sistem is really really time consuming. In 7.2 we will have a grand total of 36 new traits (lol) that will require 1000M MoS runs at AK40 (and we will need 75 dayys to reach AK40), this is just stupid. Imho, they should delay the relase of the new 20 point trait till the first kill (more or less) of M Kil'jaeden, this would at last partially solve the problem
    Or just put a hard cap on how much you can do weekly, just like the Valor system.

You can keep running M+ but after your first X a week you will only get loot and no AP.

As we called them in EQ, Midwipers.

If you can't catch up on AP playing 6 hours a day, then yeah the problem isn't the game, you are doing something wrong. My alt who hit 25AK before they put the catch up in for 7.1.5 and I barely play has +35 in two weapons. I seriously don't even try on that character. It gets maybe 2 hours of play time a week if that. Seriously if a casual scrub like myself can have 46 points in their main weapon ( I don't even do mythic+ most weeks) someone playing 6 hours a day? What are doing spending 5 hours of it fishing?

For the vast majority of players AP isn't a grind, it's just something that comes along with playing on a daily basis. Yeah sure you may grind a bit when you get close to that next point, but the number of people that feel compelled to grind out 54 points in a weapon currently are slim to none percentage wise.

Sad to see them go since they've been around for a long time, but really, what's the big deal? I will never understand why guilds outside maybe the top 3 dedicate so much time and effort to get some mediocre finish in the tier. Will it really kill them to just raid regular hours and be rank 30 or something? What does being rank 5 give you in WoW? You don't even get any recognition for being anything outside of US first or some other stupid arbitrary title you make up to give some semblance of meaning to the time you spend playing this game.

Hell, even the top 3 putting in that much time is retarded. When Blizzard themselves obviously don't care about the race (and you know this by how much grinding they are putting into the game), it's time to take a step back and start thinking if wasting all that time on this game really is such a good idea.

I honestly don't know why guilds are hardcore with raiding still - not surprised to see people calling it quits. I totally understood it back in vanilla/tbc/wotlk, but it seems like a complete joke these days. There is nothing prestigious or epic about raiding anymore thanks to numerous difficulties. Even the difficulty seems like a joke, all mythic raids have been cleared in, what, less than two weeks or so every time? There's no more excitement in raiding anymore.

I'd quit too if I were losing to TMSeans meme team dream team 25 year old basement virgin easysquad too tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    This is what actual burnout looks like. Yet, people will defend this system. Get in here fan boys! Defend this! Love your GRIND!
    What is there to defend? That you never waste your time with any activity because you will actually get something every time? Not a bad deal. Just picked up my 41st point in my artifact. AP is always appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro