Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I've been seeing stories that she wants Spicer's job. I don't believe such, and they'd be a waste of her obvious, proven talent, but I've seen them.

After having to handle this, and the way she did, maybe she's not so eager anymore.
    Which is worse? I like Spicer for the entertainment value. KellyAnne would be nothing but horrible deflection. I am surprised she has gotten off the Hillary blaming these past few weeks. I guess she finally decided the election is over or knows we don't want to hear that shit.

I do give her credit in running Trump's campaign, but I beg any news organization to boycottt her. She is horrible at this job.

I've been seeing stories that she wants Spicer's job. I don't believe such, and they'd be a waste of her obvious, proven talent, but I've seen them.

After having to handle this, and the way she did, maybe she's not so eager anymore.
    Can you imaging having to smooth over multiple scandals a week for 4 years strait?
    I don't think anyone sane wants that job.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Which job? He's currently Communications Director and Press Secretary. The first job being one he got after Jason Miller had to resign from because he was banging someone while his wife was pregnant.

I dont understand why she wants any advisor gig really. I mean shes a numbers person right? She's had a lot of respect as a pollster, and now shes been reduced to a laughing stock in like 3 weeks. If I was her, I'd get out fast.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It just kind of highlights exactly how disturbing and weak this administrationis...when Matt Lauer can destroy your mouthpiece.
    It was refreshing to see someone actually stand up to her bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I dont understand why she wants any advisor gig really. I mean shes a numbers person right? She's had a lot of respect as a pollster, and now shes been reduced to a laughing stock in like 3 weeks. If I was her, I'd get out fast.
    Fame is a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    I don't think Trump voters are as ignorant as you believe. "WHY INT TRUMP SINE BILL TO MAKE 100,000,000 JERBS." I think it is adorable that you challenge me to list ONE example...and then you post a couple examples that I can't use? lol. You forgot to exlude Keystone XL, and dissolving the TPP.
    Keystone is going to long term end far more jobs that it creates, yeah building the pipeline will create temporary jobs for a few years, but once the pipeline is done those temp jobs are gone a long with quite a few others, permanently.

TPP, sure we can give that to Trump, good or bad, course it almost certainly was going to die regardless of who was president, at least in the state it was presented in.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Anchors have been doing that for awhile now. It was just under an umbrella of "Trump's administration hasn't truly fucked up so they're just picking him" though. The game has changed now. This doesn't begin and end with Flynn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which job? He's currently Communications Director and Press Secretary. The first job being one he got after Jason Miller had to resign from because he was banging someone while his wife was pregnant.
    That sounds familiar...oh right, that's what Trump tried to do. Trump's team was loaded with adulterers, including Trump himself. Why would Miller lose his job for that? I mean, he should have, but it's still hypocrisy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did Flynn actually break any laws or are there just assumptions? Makes sense to fire him anyway, but I'm curious.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Did Flynn actually break any laws or are there just assumptions? Makes sense to fire him anyway, but I'm curious.
    We don't know exactly what's happening, beyond the lying thing, and the sudden onset of amnesia.

All we know is security agencies have compromising information that they are still investigating, how badly comprised hasn't been made public.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Yep.

It's worth repeating for everyone's benefit: most leaks in Washington are authorized. It was authorized when Scooter Libby leaked Valerie Plame. It was authorized when Operation: Olympic Games as leaked. It was authorized when Obama Administration's cyberwarfare campaign was leaked. It's leaked for political advantage by one faction against another. Even the most famous leak of all, Watergate, was because in part Mark Felt felt that Nixon was debasing the FBI and Felt was passed over for promotion to Directior.

The transcript will come out, because some Senator will want to harpoon Donald Trump. And he'll order a staffer to hand deliver it to the Post.
    Another question, and sorry if it was brought up previously, but how does someone like Michael Flynn not know that his conversation with the Russian Ambassador isn't going to be monitored? I heard a caller, another General I believe, on MSNBC last night talking about what a genius intelligence officer Flynn was. I just don't know how you get to be NSA unless you know these things.

Also there's no way that Flynn would not have briefed either Trump or Pence on his call, right? Multiple in the WH had to have known. Sorry, Im sure that was probably covered before too.

- - - Updated - - -

Fame is a hell of a drug.
    Yea, I guess...man. That Matt Lauer interview, it's like watching someone torture a puppy. A puppy that slept in her makeup, maybe, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Well someone didn't see Anderson Cooper laugh in her face.

Another question, and sorry if it was brought up previously, but how does someone like Michael Flynn not know that his conversation with the Russian Ambassador isn't going to be monitored? I heard a caller, another General I believe, on MSNBC last night talking about what a genius intelligence officer Flynn was. I just don't know how you get to be NSA unless you know these things.

Also there's no way that Flynn would not have briefed either Trump or Pence on his call, right? Multiple in the WH had to have known. Sorry, Im sure that was probably covered before too.
    As to how he didn't know... that's an excellent question. Experts are saying he SHOULD have known (and the Russian Ambassador certainly knew, himself having been an intelligence agent in his old job). It's bizarre that Flynn didn't consider what he was doing. Maybe he was too arrogant.

As for who Flynn told, he definetly didn't inform Pence of what was said, because him lying to Pence twice is what brought about his resignation. As for Trump, it's likely, though unconfirmed, he directly informed the President.

It's important to remember that Pence is outside the Russian-aligned Bannon faction in the White House that counts Miller and Flynn as members. Pence is is own social conservative / establishment faction when Reince Preibus represents the fiscal conservative / establishment faction loyal to Paul Ryan. Pence and Preibus are outside the loop it is believed, as far as Russia intrigue is concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he did talk to Russia about lifting the sanctions Obama put in place, then yes (Logan Act). But it's a law that no-one has ever been persecuted under. Still a dick move and just one more mark in the "what if the Manchurian candidate was an orange idiot" column.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Breach of the Logan Act.
    Then lying twice about it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Well someone didn't see Anderson Cooper laugh in her face.
    That's genius. Too bad it's not real, but it's still great. Also she almost literally chokes on the words "alternative facts." You can see she has to sort of shake her head and spit out the words.

That sounds familiar...oh right, that's what Trump tried to do. Trump's team was loaded with adulterers, including Trump himself. Why would Miller lose his job for that? I mean, he should have, but it's still hypocrisy.
    Well Delgado was all over Twitter making it a very public affair so I'm guessing whatever voices of reason there are in Trump's administration advised that it wasn't a good idea to start day one with a sex scandal. For whatever reason supporters are willing to go to the mat for Trump. That doesn't extend to his cronies. People who work for/with him should be well aware of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, after her "alternative fact" comment, I'd say it's too late to save face.
    Her respect is long gone.

7+ Year Old Account
    We don't have enough evidence to point to a crime, but lying to your boss and "vice-boss" generally gets you fired. And if he didn't lie, then it's pretty bad for the director of national security to be unable to remember what he talked about with foreign countries.

So the reasoning is this: he either has a memory issue and was therefore woefully unqualified for his position
    OR more likely
    He lied, and there aren't many reasons you lie to the president and Vice President.

Note: publicly enough evidence. The spooks have the recording and they know.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-02-14 at 04:22 PM.