Page 18 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Trump says something negative about somebody, or makes ridiculous claim such as "3 million illegals cost me the popular vote" and his supporters blindly follow and quote it as gospel with literally nothing to back it up.

Major news outlet trusted for generations posts breaking story with proven facts and numerous sources/citations and is and always has been fake news.

Even if you support Trump, how can you not find it a little convenient that every negative statement regarding him is "conveniently" fake news? We're really going to sit here and say that the New York Times and *countless* other news organizations are in a massive conspiracy to discredit him? Even if they openly disliked Trump, do you really think this is the first time a news source has disliked a politician? It may lead to bias, it may lead to pushing stories harmful to them while putting less emphasis on others, but the only news outlets that willingly promote genuinely fake stories are the ones that TRUMP CITES TO BACK UP HIS INSANITY. Seriously, the only "fake news" out there is the news that Trump references to back up his absurd claims, and it's so fucking obvious that I genuinely feel sorry for the sheep that mindlessly believe his insanity. Think for yourself, man. Just use some common sense and think about these things in general - does it seem a little odd? Does it seem a little convenient? It just might be! (hint: it is)

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Been readin your shit this whole thread and I have to speak up. You're deluded and your opinion is terrible. So are your add ons which I will now leave nasty comments about.
    Sure. You're welcome to reports and bans. Could you please copy/paste result of
    Code:
    /dump UnitGUID("player")
    in WoW chat so I could add you to personal banlist to ensure you won't ever go back on your word about those addons, as people like you always do?

Fuck Russia
    Mwahaha, as I already said: typical exceptional nazi.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Cool. Correlate those to proof Flynn was plant that was part of some master plan by...Someone.

'Nuf said...About your stupid conspiracy shit
    What you're missing is I didn't say he definitely was. I can ask you the opposite: prove he isn't.

See how that works, Einstein?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Don't forget the massive NSA surveillance ring that was derided as a conspiracy until Snowden blew the whistle.
    Yes that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Bush was actually and still is an all around good guy. He has that good old Texan hospitality.
    How can you say that about a man who started a war under false pretences? Hundreds of thousands of innocent people (civilians and military personel on both sides) died because of that war which left the middle-east in chaos. G.W.Bush is for that reason the only former US president that can't leave US soil since there are many arrest warrants slumbering in alot of countries.

I can hear the bones of the 4,491 U.S. service members killed in Iraq rattling in their graves...
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    What you're missing is I didn't say he definitely was. I can ask you the opposite: prove he isn't.

See how that works, Einstein?
    No, asking someone to prove a negative, of a conspiracy fabricated within an addled mind, is hilarious in its obliviousness. Dwarfed only by the hilarious obliviousness of "see how that works."

"I didn't say he definitely was"...Hahha. Holy shit. Your whole post was inadvertent comedic gold.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-02-15 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Gramma!

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Even if you support Trump, how can you not find it a little convenient that every negative statement regarding him is "conveniently" fake news?
    The right almost fell victim of this too (they always have, but not to the extent the left has), the difference is WikiLeaks was clearly against Hillary Clinton.

Before WikiLeaks, every week there was a new hit piece on the left, bullshit about lizardmen, hillary being X Y Z - which is stupid, considering you don't even need to fabricate anything in order to make Hillary look bad. You just have to look at her history.

But the right didn't have any leaks about them, so did the left look to Trump's past? Well, kinda, but they quickly dropped it. For some reason I no longer hear anything about Trump's crusade against "Obama being a MURSLEM!", nay - all I hear is fucking fake news stories.

HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT? A friend, who knows a guy, who heard a rumour, about a rumour says that TRUMP WENT TO RUSSIA AND PAID HOOKERS TO PISS ON A MICHELE OBAMA LOOK-A-LIKE!

What?

I have been giving this advice to the left from the very start - if you want to stop getting called fake news, then focus on the real fucking news.

The biggest news stories right now are - a guy walks out of his job (Flynn) <--- Real news

Trump full contact with Russian Intelligence <--- Implications unclear, could be nothing, could be treason. News, but you don't get to knee jerk over rumours.. you don't get to knee jerk over anything.

and, best of all - PewDiePie is Hitler's Let's Player.

So, a fucking resignation, a rumour and an outright lie. Yet all 3 are treated as if they are facts.

Do you remember when Fox news did this exact same shit to Obama? Do you remember Bill O'reily telling Richard Dawkins "Tides go in, tides go out - you can't explain that." Both sides are guilty of this. Fake news is not new - it is the fucking norm.

It is worrying that people genuinely believe, hand over fist, most rumours.

Stop. fucking. knee jerking. For 30 god damn seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, asking someone to prove a negative, of a conapiracy fabricated within an addled mind, is hilarious in its obliviousness. Dwarfed only by the hilarious obliviousness of "see how that works.

"I didn't say he definitely was"...Hahha. Holy shit. Your whole post was inadvertent comedic gold.
    Blah blah blah. See the thing is, I've been around this kind of thing in the gov't/military and I doubt you have. In fact I doubt you've been far from your mom's basement except to 7-Eleven for more soda, chips and pimple meds.

Willing to bet a dollar to a pinch of shit that I know more about Russia/U.S. intel ops than you. (;

Can't imagine why someone confused your postings with a tantrum...

Can't imagine why someone confused your postings with a tantrum...
    Yes, sheltered kids generally over-think things.

insults are ad-homs, swearing is anger, milk is oppressive

Blah blah blah. See the thing is, I've been around this kind of thing in the gov't/military and I doubt you have. In fact I doubt you've been far from your mom's basement except to 7-Eleven for more soda, chips and pimple meds.

Willing to bet a dollar to a pinch of shit that I know more about Russia/U.S. intel ops than you. (;
    Seeing as how your analytical ability is shit, you're going to have to forgive me if I remain skeptical of your vast knowledge of "Intel ops"

Not to mention that proves nothing about your ability to tie your Flynn plant conspiracy to reality.

"I know more shit than you because I say so...Also basement projection". Christ this forum needs a better class of crazy...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Yes, sheltered kids generally over-think things.

insults are ad-homs, swearing is anger, milk is oppressive
    I swear with the best of em. As an impartial observer who is nowhere near prone to the forum trope nonsense, your postings can be easily confused with an unhinged tantrum.

Just a PSA, do with it what you will.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-02-15 at 09:12 AM.

I swear with the best of em. As an impartial observer who is nowhere near prone to the forum trope nonsense, your postings can be easily confused with an unhinged tantrum.

Just a PSA, do with it what you will.
    Yeah i'll continue to let people attack my demeanour, rather than my arguments.

Its a good way to weed out the weak-minded.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Is there something that forbids them from "being in contact" with certain Russians?
    Hopefully someone here can cite some law or something, I'm no expert. I'd like to read it.
    russia is bad guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as how your analytical ability is shit, you're going to have to forgive me if I remain skeptical of your cart knowledge of "Intel ops"

Not to mention that proves nothing about your ability to tie your Flynn plant conspiracy to reality.

"I know more shit than you because I say so...Also basement projection". Christ this forum needs a better class of crazy...
    Apparently your "analytical ability" is superior. So superior that you've not refuted anything I've said except to jump on something that was never posited as factual, but only as a plausible scenario.

Nice try Skippy. Now get back to your homework.

As a non us citizen, here'S a quick question, if someone would bother to answer it (and if possible provide a source):

Is this 'just' highly dubious, or is it actually a crime?

Also, was it 'just' Trumps team, or was it the man himself?

I'd be very grateful for a response.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2017-02-15 at 09:16 AM.

so he is a criminal for trying to talk to Russia (a country with as much nukes and missiles as US mind you) instead of making an enemy of it ?

cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Yeah i'll continue to let people attack my demeanour, rather than my arguments.

Its a good way to weed out the weak-minded.
    A penchant for reading through tantrummy nonsense is not exactly an indicator of a strong minded individual...Just a bored one.

But to each their own. Keep on keepin' on of it makes ya feel special I suppose.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-02-15 at 09:21 AM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    so he is a criminal for trying to talk to Russia (a country with as much nukes and missiles as US mind you) instead of making an enemy of it ?

cool
    Imagine this shit if it was Camp Hillary who were talking to russian intelligence during the campaign days.

Apparently your "analytical ability" is superior. So superior that you've not refuted anything I've said except to jump on something that was never posited as factual, but only as a plausible scenario.

Nice try Skippy. Now get back to your homework.
    There's nothing that makes it plausible. You cobbling enough thought process together to fabricate an unlikely scenario about Flynn and Prebius does not lend credibility to the scenario simply by virtue of you having dreamt it up.

Calling upon whatever "Intel ops" knowledge you have as if it's supposed to lend the stupidity any more weight is fucking weird...and not as funny as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    As a non us citizen, here'S a quick question, if someone would bother to answer it (and if possible provide a source):

Highly dubious if true, and seems to just be campaign aides.

You aren't really suppose to think about this kind of news. Your train of thought should be:

Trump Campaign Aides rumoured to have spoke to Russian Intelligence..... That must mean Trump did it too.... That must mean Trump is speaking to Russian Intelligence right now... that must mean Trump is a Russian plant, selling America's secrets to the Russians for profit!

Basically, you need to develop long-jumping skills, or really, really long arms in order to get anything out of news these days.

Perhaps the most hilarious of these is the recent PewDiePie thing. Yes, PewDiePie is now a nazi.

But, is he? Well, what did he do? - he dressed up as a Nazi, and watched Hitler speeches on camera. Pretty weird, right?

Why did he do it ? I shit you not - he did it, and says so in the video - because he knew the media would take him out of context and call him a Nazi.

Seriously.

Like wrap your head around that for a second.

Guy: Watch this, I can make the news lie on command.

Guy: Hey guys i'm going to dress up as a Nazi to point out the media is fake as fuck

*dresses up as a Nazi*

News:

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post

I'd be very grateful for a response.

A. Dubious, not technically illegal. With the information the public has, anyhow. Something illegal could have occurred, but we don't actually know yet.
    B. With the information available, his team. No specific mention of Trump himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.