Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    So the next best thing, is to take someone thats willing to work but might not kown how and give him the knowledge to do the job.
    Yes, I can do that by grooming people who are in high school at a "Bygglinje" and offer them internship and then hire them once they're done with school instead of bringing someone in from abroad who not only does not know the language but also needs education in what they're going to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's dpressing how many people are too bumb to read and taking this clickbait shit for real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    If a family of five moves to a country for a wage of 30k a year, when only 1 is allowed to work and they won´t get any benefits, than 30k isn´t luxurious.
    They can work, they choose not to. Different cultures, you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    Hmm, I wonder why.

Could it be because we have gangs from romania coming here to break into houses and empty them and then leave the country before they're caught?
    Could it be because we have a lot of beggars from bulgaria and romania who while not begging are violating property laws and destroying lands?
    Could it be because we have close to no way to catch weapons being smuggled when we can't check people due to the treaties unless there's a good suspicion?
    Could it be because we have people coming from countries with lower pay, working for lower pay, thus pushing our wages down as well because they do not care about collective agreements because they make more money than they did in their home country?

Yeah, I wonder why.
    I don't associate with said gangs, who can exist in any country btw. Why should I suffer because of others?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...sis-12-million

What do you think about this, will it be good or bad in the long term?
    going from 80million to 92 million won't go over well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If Germany needs 12 more million migrants maybe they could get them from the impoverished southern Europe instead. Of course that would require making those immigrants, which are likely skilled, share a similar culture and religion, not feel like crap. My personal anecdotes sadly say otherwise, I know several Greeks and Spanish who went to Germany due to unemployment at home and left even though they were making more money because they felt very unwelcome. These are people with degrees that spoke the language well.
    Guess where most immigrants in Germany are coming from? Yes, from the EU, primarily from southern countries. This is what this "leaked" report is talking about, migration and not refugees, so don't discombobulate this with the refugee crisis of 2015/16.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I don't associate with said gangs, who can exist in any country btw. Why should I suffer because of others?
    You're not suffering just because you would have to obtain a visa and go through a border check.

So many ignorant people, man always amusing to see. 300k immigration is pretty much nothing and usually involves the brain drain, which means basically stealing the well educated people from southern and eastern europe, without investing in their education to work in germany, that is what they want, not uneducated refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    It's dpressing how many people are too bumb to read and taking this clickbait shit for real.
    But they said germany will need MORE THAN 82 MILLION MIGRANTS over the next 270 years, which is MORE THAN THE ACTUAL POPULATION NOW! *breathesheavily*

15+ Year Old Account
    They can work, they choose not to. Different cultures, you know.
    Aaaah so you´re now changing it to a specific culture. Because migrants have a specific culture, right?

The culture of migrants.

Come on, you´ve moved the goal post so far it´s almost hitting you in the back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Aaaah so you´re now changing it to a specific culture. Because migrants have a specific culture, right?

The culture of migrants.

Come on, you´ve moved the goal post so far it´s almost hitting you in the back.
    Migrants that come here do, yes. Mostly arabs and africans and we're struggling with unemployment among them, and it's even worse for the women among them.

Oh look,Germany will be caliphate during my lifetime,thats great. Germans once more prove that they are worst neighbours.

Migrants that come here do, yes. Mostly arabs and africans and we're struggling with unemployment among them, and it's even worse for the women among them.
    The Middle East and Africa are not monoliths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    The Middle East and Africa are not monoliths.
    Okay, should I specify then? Iraq, syria, somalia and iran. We struggle with the employment rates for women among those groups, because they choose not to work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    going from 80million to 92 million won't go over well.
    over a period of 40 years...

But why start reading when you can just make up a bullshit answer right away.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    But they said germany will need MORE THAN 82 MILLION MIGRANTS over the next 270 years, which is MORE THAN THE ACTUAL POPULATION NOW! *breathesheavily*
    Will be the next news from the dailymail.

Okay, should I specify then? Iraq, syria, somalia and iran. We struggle with the employment rates for women among those groups, because they choose not to work.
    So cut benefits for people who can but won't work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    So cut benefits for people who can but won't work.
    That's already the case, lawl. I'm not complaining about it, I'm explaining the situation.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hate to break it to you but this thread is not about sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    So many ignorant people, man always amusing to see. 300k immigration is pretty much nothing and usually involves the brain drain, which means basically stealing the well educated people from southern and eastern europe, without investing in their education to work in germany, that is what they want, not uneducated refugees.
    Yup. I don't get why all these foreigners think immigrant = Muslim.

- - - Updated - - -

That's already the case, lawl.
    So what is the problem?