Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is fantastic. Let the left-wing cucks in Europe get what they fucking deserve. Enjoy your Islamic refugees.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    Do you understand what liberal conservatism is? Yes or no?

I didn't say she's a liberal, I said she's a liberal conservative.
    Liberal conservativism can have a different meaning depending on the country you´re talking about... so it´s best you´d stop using it as some kind of self-explaning thing.

So you either explain what you mean or you find a definition everyone can agree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You'd be wrong.
    i've been living under such a party for 5 years, I think it'd know.
    Merkel? Not conservative? Letting in immigrant workers is left-wing?

What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Germany seems to love its free market.
    Then why are they liberal-conservatives?
    As i said, the cdu isn't liberal-conservative. That would have been the FDP which has fallen under the 5% rule and dropped from most parliaments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    This is fantastic. Let the left-wing cucks in Europe get what they fucking deserve. Enjoy your Islamic refugees.
    How long untill you guys get that Merkel is not from your evil boogyman?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    i've been living under such a party for 5 years, I think it'd know.
    Merkel? Not conservative? Letting in immigrant workers is left-wing?

What a joke.
    No, liberal-conservatives support both liberal and conservatives stances on various topics. It's not what you said. I'll bet that you have a social safety net, which isn't particularly conservative but leaning more towards social liberalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Germany NEEDS refugees to do all this work for them. It's really not about "oh my dear those poor traumatized war refugees! sail in the save harbor welcome come!".
    Germany does not need refugees, they need immigration, big difference. Not to mention there are many germans who do these shit jobs, it is just that they tend not to have many children , which threatens the entire social system to collapse unless the population stays at a certain level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Seems like reading isn't your thing.

Wow, so this probably is this "alternative facts" they all talk about. So the article is basically about speedy and more deportation. At the end, the information gets mixed in, that in order to stop population decline, X immigrants are needed. And then the conclusion is drawn, which makes up the title. WTF, seriously? And that shit believe people? So if someone were to say "there are too many people on the earth" and on another occasion it is said "the USA have been on the moon" that equals to the breaking news: USA realizing settlements on the moon. Please, please. Start thinking on your own and don't simply take everything you get fed for real. Draw you own conclusions and be aware of your own biases - or those of the reporting party...

10+ Year Old Account
    No, liberal-conservatives support both liberal and conservatives stances on various topics. It's not what you said.
    Letting in worker immigrants can be seen as liberal, but liberalism is still not left-wing.
    Can we stop going in circles? Either explain how letting in immigrants to work is left wing, or dont bother.

the 'liberal' part in liberal-conservative can also refer to economic policies, which is the case for most countries around here.

Deleted
    This is so fake. Especially with Votings this year in germany, Merkel switched some of her views in the last interviews already...of course they state something like this right now. Cmon guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Of course you can't force them.

But you can encourage them to. Tax breaks, benefits, better childcare, schools, pro family attitude and culture, the list goes on.

People WANT to have children, it's only natural. But when women are expected to work fulltime how are they gonna raise a family?
    It doesn't work, people may want children but they do not want to take care of children. Here we've got 2 years leave, can be split anyway you want between the spouses, paid 85% of your paycheck and birthrate is still low, and we have a lot of people that do have children - people that would never bother with a condom, with low education, with archaic views where the wife is supposed to stay at home.

When both spouses have active lives and interests and the money to pursue their interests children become a secondary issue. The only way to increase birthrates is changing the society so that having a child and dumping them in daycare from day 1, whenever you want, is an accepted norm. Basically to have children without changing your life, at most paying something (but not too much). It sounds like a horrible idea but it would work.

Having a child is not a death sentence for a woman's body or career, you recover, you can work until late into the pregnancy. But it's for people that somehow want a change of life, want to give their time to raising a child, nowadays that's not many people, not when you have other options.
    For people that barely scrape a living, work all day to pay the basics and have no options but to stay at home a child can be a release, something to bring some meaning to their lives; when you already have other ways to relax and enjoy yourself, a child is too high a cost for some.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, liberal-conservatives support both liberal and conservatives stances on various topics. It's not what you said. I'll bet that you have a social safety net, which isn't particularly conservative but leaning more towards social liberalism.
    Liberal conservatives are just more liberal conservatives, now depending on the country you´re talking about that means they are more or less to the left than conservatives, that however doesn´t automatically make them always support liberal stances, because they still predominantly are conservatives.

Seriously it´s a term you have to use with the country in mind not what the term is defined by because it depends on how liberal the country already is.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    Right now, Germany has an unemployment rate of 3.9% by ILO count. So yea. We can deal with this level of immigration.
    No, you can't. Can you build a new Bonn every year?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What are the immigration laws in germany? I mean, you do understand you´re not talking about refugees here, right?
    Yes I understand that.

I could point you to the laws in question, but that wouldnt really help you unless you'd have both a somewhat founded education in both the german language and german law as well as an understanding of the context, such as how is the law being used in practice by the administrative bodies.

There are good articles in what others would refer to as "msm" that give a more comprehensive look at things though. In essence, and to answer the initial question you posed, In pracitce, when it comes to what existing legislation is setting the standarts and is affecting immingration to a degree to qualify as "controling" immigration: We dont really have one.

https://www.welt.de/debatte/kommenta...eberhaupt.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Why do we need to build new cities to keep the population not in decline?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You do realize that ~1Million germans are dying every year and that these 300k are needed to keep the numbers STABLE?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Yes I understand that.

I could point you to the laws in question, but that wouldnt really help you unless you'd have both a somewhat founded education in both the german language and german law as well as an understanding of the context, such as how is the law being used in practice by the administrative bodies.

There are good articles in what others would refer to as "msm" that give a more comprehensive look at things though. In essence, and to answer the initial question you posed, In pracitce, when it comes to what existing legislation is setting the standarts and is affecting immingration to a degree to qualify as "controling" immigration: We dont really have one.

https://www.welt.de/debatte/kommenta...eberhaupt.html
    German is my first language, so i guess i probably understand german.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Germans have to major issues:

1) Native population is shrinking
    2) Germans are too well educated and not willing to do the shit work

Result:

In 20 years there will be a drastic shortage of labor forces for the jobs, no one german wants do to: Bus drivers, trash collecting, professional cleaning of all types, elderly care, construction jobs and so on.

Germany NEEDS refugees to do all this work for them. It's really not about "oh my dear those poor traumatized war refugees! sail in the save harbor welcome come!".
    Well they are allowed to take up work. But they dont. Theres plenty of data as well as reports on that already.
    How is an influx of people, many of which dont even want to take up jobs that require sacrifice and hard work, even more that arent qualified for work that isnt subsidized and a vast majority that will not be employable in a self sustaining fashion a good thing for Germany?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Again social programs and education which are the same things we need to do for the majority of our own population to prepare for the future. Unless you know a way to a) increase birth rates to keep population growth b) get rid of the growing aging population something that no government on the planet has figured out.

Edit: Maybe North Korea they have no problem killing people in mass.
    The difference is that the process happens for the native population throughout their lives - school, highschool, college, etc. Even then not everyone is successful so you have people failing.

1. Increase birth rates to keep population growth

Instead of investing money for year by hear fixes that cause more problems than they fix use them to support increase of birth rates, even temporary.

2. Get rid of aging population

Never going to happen since life spans are increasing. To decrease the average age though encouraging new births will help more than importing refugees(0/1 year olds are younger than what are basically grown men).

Don't waste money for fixes that cause more problems than they fix, waste money trying to find solutions.