Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight White Whale View Post
    Dalaran wasn't completely redone. If it was, it would look completely different from the old Dalaran. There are minor changes there, nothing more. Yeah that's lazy, you genius.

I see the fanboi brigade has already arrived.
    Minor.. changes... Right.. tell that to the mother f**king tower in the middle, haha. As well, there's MANY changes that is more than just 'minor'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol no absolute way, blizzard knows how much the horde would complain if the alliance got such an iconic place as dalaran well horde were stuck with a new random weird to move around zone
    This may be the exact reason why they could have dropped TT as a Horde hub. Maybe at some point Blizzard considered making faction-specific hubs, but Horde getting TT and Alliance getting Dalaran would raise a lot of complains from both sides. So Blizzard instead went with making Dalaran neutral again and scrapping the faction-specific hubs idea.

it is extreamly differant, i reccomend you go on the highest settings, and walk into every building you can, then go back to old dal and compare

MUCH higher details on everything
    most buildings have been changed massivly to serve completly different purposes, and those that dont have new uses, have been massivly changed inside and out
    Not so much. Nothing that jumps off the page when you are just up there to turn in a gathering quest and then get your boots back on the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Ah yes, namecalling, someone who doesn't share your opinion is immediatly a fanboy, lovely. Very entertaining, but also a bit scary that you are (or will be) allowed to vote. Anyway, need more laughs, carry on please.
    its how Trump was elected.

Not only does Thunder Totem have its own city map, it also has its own general chat. It has enough room to have all the city functionalities and is central to the Broken Isles.

Then they realized that it required work to make it a true capital, so, lazy as they are, they literally copypasted Dalaran over to the Broken Isles instead.
    lol, ignorance is important here.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think they are lazy now? wait until the next Xpack "Return to GoldShire part 1"

How the fuck would Thunder Totem as a "capital city" make sense anyway?

I mean, it's literally in the middle of nowhere, is basically just a big totem and has no weaponry or "modern" defense systems.

Cool discussion bro, I like OP shut down any discussion in the second post of this thread.

He should probably go back to his safe space on Tumblr and Twitter where everyone can agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Maybe this guy really thinks Mages ported it over to Broken Isles
    Uh... they did? Obviously. They had it in a cutscene and everything. I can't believe the Blizzard fanbois making up excuses like this. I almost think they believe WoW is a video game and not reality. Lolol everybody knows WoW is real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    How the fuck would Thunder Totem as a "capital city" make sense anyway?

I mean, it's literally in the middle of nowhere, is basically just a big totem and has no weaponry or "modern" defense systems.
    I mean, it's roughly central in the continent. If you ignore Azsuna (And who doesn't?) anyway. But that's about the only thing it has going for it

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Uh... they did? Obviously. They had it in a cutscene and everything. I can't believe the Blizzard fanbois making up excuses like this. I almost think they believe WoW is a video game and not reality. Lolol everybody knows WoW is real.
    .......holy shit you are dense.

.......holy shit you are dense.
    I think you're the dense one here.

I think you're the dense one here.
    Nah man, you're the one who didn't grasp something so obvious, and despite my comment saying you're dense inferring that my comment wasn't to be taken in the manner you still think it does just shows how dense you really are. I was going to elaborate on what I meant, but this is even funnier seeing you rage about it like your first comment and having zero clue as to what I meant.

Nah man, you're the one who didn't grasp something so obvious, and despite my comment saying you're dense inferring that my comment wasn't to be taken in the manner you still think it does just shows how dense you really are. I was going to elaborate on what I meant, but this is even funnier seeing you rage about it like your first comment and having zero clue as to what I meant.
    I guess you don't understand sarcasm then.

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess you don't understand sarcasm then.
    to be fair
    there is no such thing as sarcasm font on the internet, and the issue is people are fucking stupid

so its your fault
    i guess your new to the internet
    because when you make a post that is sarcastic, you end it with

/s

so people know you are being sarcastic... because if you dont ,there is no way for people to tell if your being sarcastic, or if your just an idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Not only does Thunder Totem have its own city map, it also has its own general chat. It has enough room to have all the city functionalities and is central to the Broken Isles.

Then they realized that it required work to make it a true capital, so, lazy as they are, they literally copypasted Dalaran over to the Broken Isles instead.
    No it wasen't...Dalaran was decided on really freaking early in development. TT was probably going to be a secondary city though, maybe with Bank/AH, almost like Booty Bay.

They gave Thunder Totem its own map, yet Suramar City doens't have anything despite being the largest city in-game.

y....you do know the dalaran is completly remade... nothing from the old dalaran is is the new dalaran... everything is brand spanking new right...?
    Wut ?
    Your version of the game sounds nicer than the one I have in this reality.

to be fair
    there is no such thing as sarcasm font on the internet, and the issue is people are fucking stupid

so its your fault
    i guess your new to the internet
    because when you make a post that is sarcastic, you end it with

/s

so people know you are being sarcastic... because if you dont ,there is no way for people to tell if your being sarcastic, or if your just an idiot
    I literally said WoW is real life. Like as in actual real life. I don't need a goddamn /s

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    edit: Not Falanar. Whatever they were referring to WoD!Netherstorm as. I can't recall offhand. But I'm sure you get the gist of it.
    That's Faralon.