Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    So? She already sexually assaulted you when she lied about BC.

You bloody minded cretin.
    So a woman can cry rape if you lie about intent previous to FULLY consented sex? No. It's not rape. It's not sexual assault. It's malicious intent. Malicious intent is not assault in this case, it's a person being an asshole.

Unless you want to tell me that assault is one of your kinks. In which case it's still consent. You can't withdraw consent AFTER it's happened. You can regret it, sure...but that doesn't make it rape. Just like it isn't rape if a woman tries this stuny.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2017-02-15 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    So a woman can cry rape if you lie about intent previous to FULLY consented sex? No. It's not rape. It's not sexual assault. It's malicious intent. Malicious intent is not assault in this case, it's a person being an asshole.

Unless you want to tell me that assault is one of your kinks. In which case it's still consent. You can't withdraw consent AFTER it's happened. You can regret it, sure...but that doesn't make it rape. Just like it isn't rape if a woman tries this stuny.

If a man pokes holes in the condom and you don't know about it yeah it's sexual assault, because consent was given under false premises.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...leave-him.html

The difference is that as a woman you can get out of that. Men can't.

And that shit ain't ok.

Hence stair pushing.

Unless you want to tell me that assault is one of your kinks.
    Sorry I don't discuss my kinks with nerdy girls, I think they're lame.

If a man pokes holes in the condom and you don't know about it yeah it's sexual assault, because consent was given under false premises.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...leave-him.html

The difference is that as a woman you can get out of that. Men can't.

And that shit ain't ok.

Hence stair pushing.

Sorry I don't discuss my kinks with nerdy girls, I think they're lame.
    There is no way to prove that happened unless you have physical evidence. Same with her lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    There is no way to prove that happened unless you have physical evidence. Same with her lying.
    Yeah. You can't prove in court. So you're fucked.

That's why you make your own justice.

Yeah. You can't prove in court. So you're fucked.

That's why you make your own justice.
    I'll concede that it's assault on the basis of fraud, as that's how they want to frame it, and it works (it sounds ridiculous though), so fine. But you want to perpetrate assault as well. Which is illegal. And again, you have means of making sure you don't get into such a situation.

Your best cause of action is to not have sex, as per your own admission, you are dangerous to people if a woman you knock up doesn't want an abortion, despite yourself making choices that made it happen as well.

I'll concede that it's assault on the basis of fraud, as that's how they want to frame it, and it works (it sounds ridiculous though), so fine. But you want to perpetrate assault as well. Which is illegal. And again, you have means of making sure you don't get into such a situation.

Your best cause of action is to not have sex, as per your own admission, you are dangerous to people if a woman you knock up doesn't want an abortion, despite yourself making choices that made it happen as well.
    What happens to people guilty of sexual assault and wanting to ruin my life is not really heavy on my conscience.

And no, I won't snip myself ( nor could I, again... and you're being REALLY stubborn here, no one is going to perform vasectomy on a young man with no kids ) just because the law refuses to give me basic rights women have 24/7.

What happens to people guilty of sexual assault and wanting to ruin my life is not really heavy on my conscience.

And no, I won't snip myself ( nor could I, again... and you're being REALLY stubborn here, no one is going to perform vasectomy on a young man with no kids ) just because the law refuses to give me basic rights women have 24/7.
    Then you should be fine with a jail sentence. For yourself I mean.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are a conservative, please become a comedian! The world needs more of their humor!

- - - Updated - - -
    I don't know what I am any more...I was watching Bill Mahr the other night and found myself agreeing with Pierce Fucking Morgan of all people.

Then you should be fine with a jail sentence. For yourself I mean.

Again, good luck suing me when I can afford a lawyer that makes yours look like an amateur

How much money do you reckon I'd lose in 18 years of child support? I'm willing to pay quite a bit.

As I stated in the pro-choice thread, I'm generally pro-choice...

but I find little I disagree with here. It immediately makes note of the exceptions I would think of... and basically covers the same issue of parental rights that men have to deal with for child support.

Men, if you didn't want to have a child and pay child support, you should have used birth control/etc.

Women, if you didn't want to have a child and have to ask your partner's consent before terminating the pregnancy, you should have used birth control.

If children are being conceived with presumed consent from both parties, it should take the consent of both parties to break the contract, unless extenuating circumstances are presented. (namely the exceptions named)

Again, good luck suing me when I can afford a lawyer that makes yours look like an amateur

How much money do you reckon I'd lose in 18 years of child support? I'm willing to pay quite a bit.
    depends on how much you want to spoil a kid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    As I stated in the pro-choice thread, I'm generally pro-choice...

but I find little I disagree with here. It immediately makes note of the exceptions I would think of... and basically covers the same issue of parental rights that men have to deal with for child support.

Men, if you didn't want to have a child and pay child support, you should have used birth control/etc.

Women, if you didn't want to have a child and have to ask your partner's consent before terminating the pregnancy, you should have used birth control.

If children are being conceived with presumed consent from both parties, it should take the consent of both parties to break the contract, unless extenuating circumstances are presented. (namely the exceptions named)
    only she can choose to use her body to continue to sustain the life or not
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-16 at 01:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with Republicans and why do they hate women so much? Women are not property.
    How is it property? The guy has no choice in the matter despite it tanking two to conceive the child?

People want fair and equal rights yet complain when that equality bites them in the ass.....

depends on how much you want to spoil a kid

No father ACTUALLY spends a third of his income on the kid. That's crazy! An engineer earns around 80,000 $ annually in the US, you mean to tell me you'd spend around 30,000 $ on the kid? No, of course not, that's insane.

And yet the state will want a third of your income for child support.

Come on. It's clearly rigged bullshit meant to give the woman an easy 18 years.

Get pregnant by a dude that earns decently and you'll get enough money to make a living.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    How is it property? The guy has no choice in the matter despite it tanking two to conceive the child?

People want fair and equal rights yet complain when that equality bites them in the ass.....
    Classic feminism.

Equality is fine, as long as we're more equal than others :^)))

you mean to tell me you'd spend around 30,000 $ on the kid?
    I would spend on my kids whatever I had leftover after ensuring all of our needs are met. I would like to spoil them. I just don't believe I would be a good parent. So, I am not one.

- - - Updated - - -

Get pregnant by a dude that earns decently and you'll get enough money to make a living.
    Good thing for women that those dudes keep placing their penises in their vagina's then, eh?

It's almost like men could control which women could have their children.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-16 at 01:20 AM.

I would spend on my kids whatever I had leftover after ensuring all of our needs are met. I would like to spoil them. I just don't believe I would be a good parent. So, I am not one.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing for women that those dudes keep placing their penises in their vagina's then, eh?

It's almost like men could control which women could have their children.
    Haha so now it's men's fault that the law is rigged against them.

Man and you women sometimes wonder why you had no rights for most of history. Shit like this is why.

Give a finger and lose your whole hand.

Haha so now it's men's fault that the law is rigged against them.
    Men have the power to control when women have sex.

Just say no to them. Show them who is boss!

All they gotta do is say no to these women and they are golden!

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...d17414.jpg&f=1

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f...lack_girls.jpg

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...irls-4.jpg&f=1
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-02-16 at 03:30 AM.

Men have the power to control when women have sex.

Just say no to them. Show them who is boss!
    No, they don't. A woman can get sex with a snap of her fingers.

That's why we call women who have sex a lot sluts.

No, they don't. A woman can get sex with a snap of her fingers.

That's why we call women who have sex a lot sluts.
    Nope. Not one woman can have sex with a man unless a man says yes to her. He has all the power!

Watch, I'm gonna ask my hubby to have sex with me. BRB.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-16 at 01:25 AM.

Poopie. He won't have sex with me. Now I gotta post here all night. GRRRR.

about time men get some sort of rights during a pregnancy