Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    This is the same BS as always. Just because the globalist leftist media and Trump haters claim something doesn't mean it's actually true. How about they prove hes a Russian agent or in their pocket? They can't cause it's untrue so what they do instead is spew that soviet communist style propaganda on a daily basis and hope some people are are too stupid and will actually believe it (and some apparently are as is evident from those uninformed protestors).

To be fair, I actually believed some of it myself when I found out hes running but the more I found out the more I started to like him. Like claims hes sexist, nope, he never did anything sexist. Racist, again nope, there isnt a single racist thing he ever did or said. Hes an American patriot with a strong common sense, pure and simple. If something is bad for America, then like Milo puts it eff your feelings, don't do it.
    There's one problem, the propaganda you are complaining about seems to be true. More and more is coming out every single week.

If you can't find any racism or sexism in his actions or words, then you are not looking.

Oh, you listen to Milo... nevermind, I know why you think the way you do. Got it...

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Propaganda war, you are watching one.
    Now that part is true. Propaganda versus the truth.

Alt facts versus facts as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Premise of OP is bullshit. Just as is the Left Wing Radical, Treasonous Trump Derangement Syndrome you people have.

But back to the charges against Trump: Is it asking too much for these people who are constantly attacking him to actually know what they are talking about? To be honest brokers of information? To be just a bit judicious?

Quite clearly the only response has to be yes, it is too much. Because if they were to deal with the facts, their meme would collapse.

The incident in question is Trump supposedly mocking New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski, whose hand and arm movement on his right side is impaired due to arthrogryposis. Video from 2015 seems to indicate that Trump was indeed cruelly imitating the man.

But the media are too lazy and those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome are too nasty and small-minded to look deeper. The truth is, Trump has often used those same convulsive gestures to mimic the mannerisms of people, including himself, who are rattled and exasperated.

Why couldn't the mainstream media look this up? Gavin McInnes of TheRebelMedia.com and Taki's Magazine did, and he has the video evidence to show that Trump has a history of flailing his arms to make a point. It isn't something he reserved for Kovaleski.

McInnes wasn't alone — Catholics 4 Trump ably made the same case. So have others. If these people could do the research, why couldn't the legacy media, with all its resources, do the same?

And here's another point: Why have we seen no images of Kovaleski moving the way Trump is moving? In every video and photograph of Kovaleski we've seen, he is calmly standing still with his right arm held firm against his chest. He's not waving his arms uncontrollably.

Why would Trump imitate a man who has difficulty moving at least one of his limbs by madly thrashing his own?

The answer to all these questions is this: The media and their political handlers constructed a fake news talking point against Trump and ran with it. The truth would have derailed their anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-conservative agenda.

This, of course, is not the only Trump lie the media and the TDR sufferers have tried to immortalize. McInnes, a controversial and provocative fellow who has described himself as a "western chauvinist" and "anarchist," covered the Top 10 Trump Myths last week. It's a skillful takedown of the narrative that was carefully crafted to vilify Trump — and by extension the deplorables who voted for him or against Hillary Clinton — and delegitimize his presidency.

The lesson here is while the Democrats, and the branch of the DNC that's also known as the media, are doing all they can to smear Trump as a depraved, crude and hateful man, the people who best fit under those terms are his accusers.
    We all saw it, you can try to justify it all you like to defend the guy... but we all fucking saw it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    He's hands down my favorite president. Never have I seen so many liberals screaming and crying tears of blood over one thing. I don't care if this man lands us into WW3, I'll be laughing the whole way to the grave.

You should see a doctor as you appear to be suicidal.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    You're deliberately misunderstanding what I typed. Stop it.
    "I do not find you attractive." is not sexist.
    "I didn't sexually assault that woman because, I mean have you seen her? She's not attractive enough for that." is sexist. And coming from a candidate for fucking president, at a public campaign rally, is juvenile, petulant, and in appallingly poor taste.
    He is not politically correct that is a given. That is just the way some people from NYC are. People are tired of fake PC BS. He stated what he thought. It was not sexist. What was "sexist" about it? Poor taste yes, sexist no. Is he a womanizer, yes. Was JFK? Yes... Was Bill Clinton? Hell yeah, that was one of the reasons he got impeached was his womanizing.

Trump had a female campaign manager. One of the first. If anything, Hillary was "sexist". She paid her female employees less than their male counterparts while touting equality. Talk about hypocrisy.

Add ne to your ignore list I'll add you to mine.

We are witnessing a deepstate/Leftist cockgobbling-Media /Obama ran counter coup right now,

Give it a few days and Sessions will purge the "agencys" and bring felony charges against the "Media"co-horts leaking bullshit.

Propaganda war, you are watching one.
    Oooh, "deep state" was used again. It's amazing how much that word has gotten tossed around in the past couple weeks. Which political pundit started throwing out that word lately?

I love the irony of you calling out propaganda, when you are clearly the victim of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    There's one problem, the propaganda you are complaining about seems to be true. More and more is coming out every single week.

If you can't find any racism or sexism in his actions or words, then you are not looking.

Oh, you listen to Milo... nevermind, I know why you think the way you do. Got it...
    Only half true. That is why it is labeled as propaganda news on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Question for the Trump supporters: Does it bother you that he has lied to you?
    It probably doesn't, simply because they elected him based on lies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    oh you mean lifelong politicians whom are threatened by this new wave of voter? yeah fuck them
    Well, this new wave of voters has their way, the term "voter" would soon be gone.

In other news - 2+2 was recently found to equal 4.

Many have known this for some time, but recent evidence provided by people counting stuff has increased the number of people knowing 2+2=4.

Current estimates are that 40% of US citizens still don't believe 2+2=4, but that percentage is reducing weekly.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Did you care when Clinton stored e-mails on a private server? If you did, why don't you care about Flynn? The last time I checked, multiple investigations and a movie showed that a shit ton of people cared about Benghazi.

As for Benghazi, most of the operational failures fell to the Pentagon.
    Also, don't forget, that most of Trump's staff has their emails on private RNC servers. Just like Karl "Ham" Rove and Bush staffers.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    The truth is that the Trump administration has consistently lied about all of this regarding Russia. The media keeps pulling out truths that Trump and his people were trying to hide. That's why we need a widespread, independent investigation into all of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    - image snip -
    Batman is, hands down, the best. If Justice League was just Batman, I'd be okay with that, although we might need more than him for WWIII.

Deleted
    I loathe the republican party with all my heart, but I would dance with joy to see Mike Pence become president. Conservatives and liberals all hate Trump. The only people who support him are the internet neo-facists who frequent forums such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    I loathe the republican party with all my heart, but I would dance with joy to see Mike Pence become president. Conservatives and liberals all hate Trump. The only people who support him are the internet neo-facists who frequent forums such as this.
    This /10char.

Trump is not a conservative. And there is no such thing as a doctrinal conservative of any stripe who supports Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    He's hands down my favorite president. Never have I seen so many liberals screaming and crying tears of blood over one thing. I don't care if this man lands us into WW3, I'll be laughing the whole way to the grave.
    If he led the country into WWIII for no reason whatsoever other than his little ego then he would be considered the worst president ever. (I can only imagine how much you admire dictators and despots as well. I suppose you thought Bush was a great president too, along with those who were the worst ever)
    Quite frankly, as you cheer incompetence as "great" I can only wonder at the validity of your response.
    ------------------------

On a more sensible note; Intel officials withhold information from Trump

.. intelligence officials have not been sharing some sensitive information with President Trump, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.

Current and former officials told the news source that some information was withheld from the commander-in-chief in fear that that it would be compromised or leaked.

According to the report, some information presented to the president omitted sources and methods used by intelligence agencies during their operations.
    The officials said they were not aware of any instance in which crucial national security threats were omitted from intelligence briefings.

A White House official told the publication that "there is nothing that leads us to believe that this is an accurate account of what is actually happening.”

Officials told the Journal that intelligence agencies have withheld details from past presidents, but never before out of fear over trustworthiness or leaks. The sources said that concerns stem largely from Trump's friendliness toward Russia and its president Vladimir Putin, and his encouragement of Russian operatives to hack Hillary Clinton's emails.

----------------------

- - - Updated - - -

Well...an independent investigation is what you want since it would exonerate Trump.

He is not politically correct that is a given. That is just the way some people from NYC are. People are tired of fake PC BS. He stated what he thought. It was not sexist. What was "sexist" about it? Poor taste yes, sexist no. Is he a womanizer, yes. Was JFK? Yes... Was Bill Clinton? Hell yeah, that was one of the reasons he got impeached was his womanizing.

Trump had a female campaign manager. One of the first. If anything, Hillary was "sexist". She paid her female employees less than their male counterparts while touting equality. Talk about hypocrisy.
    Well in simplest terms, its a statement that a woman's value to him is directly tied to her looks. It becomes sexist as there is no evidence that the same metric holds true for men with him. So he holds different genders to different criteria. So... sexist.

I fail to see what bringing in JFK and BC have to do with anything, as I was not touting them as examples nor would I defend that behavior from them. You seem to be trying to open this up into a broader conversation, when all I am stating is that the statement, "Trump has never made a sexist comment." is false hyperbole. Fuck, pretty much everyone as made a sexist statement at some point in their life. Spitting out nonsense that Trump is some untouchable paragon on this for some reason when he has made comments publicly that contradict the sentiment is farcical.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus
    It probably doesn't, simply because they elected him based on lies.
    Its mostly just my own morbid curiosity. Do they not care? Is it like, 'well yeah that's annoying but Trump is still my guy'? Blind loyalists?
    Last edited by Enthusiastic Steward; 2017-02-16 at 01:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Trump's simply better than any other choices we had.

If people are so adamant to throw him out, it's their responsibility to show us that the Obama's era democrats are still there, not the horribly racist/sexist democrats from Clinton.

But I doubt it'll happen. Instead, they categorically refuse to admit they were wrong. They double down on their authoritarian agenda and put stickers on people who oppose their methods.

And frankly, I have yet to witness only one of their candidates being better suited to serve than Trump.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

It wasn't just the 9th Circuit who ruled against Trump. That's what judges do, rule on the constitutionality of executive actions. As for "sanctuary" cities, what does Trump have against freedom? You are talking about treason, yet supporting a guy whose team was talking to intelligence agents of a hostile nation, as that hostile nation was attempting to undermine our elections. Jesus, that is fucking hilarious.
    Yes, sanctuary cities are a burden to our society. I live near one, Houston. A report just came out yesterday that stated ~17% of Houston's population is illegal immigrants. 17% of 4 million people are illegal in a single city of the US. Just think of ALL those people that don't have a Texas driver's licenses. Which means they don't have insurance. Which means their cars are not inspected nor registered. Which means they are not paying for roads they are driving on. Or if they get in an accident they won't pay. SEVENTEEN PERCENT IN ONE CITY. And it is not the worse one.