Poll: What's your behavior in FFA PvP WQs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    [x] I only fight back if attacked, otherwise leave others alone

I also usually join a WQGF group since it gives additional protection.

Deleted
    I attack whoever seems like a good target. For example I never attack tanks if I can avoid it. If there are two targets that attack each other I attack the weakest of them.
    I'm currently prestige and honor level capped, so I don't do those WQ currently. For me it is bgs / arena only. I might do those WQ however if it got a good AP reward...
    I like those alot, with the exception of Darkbruhl - mainly because its more pve than pvp... You can just kill trolls and be done so quickly.

not even bothering with them, just doing towers for easy prestige, at 4 atm but pretty boring as there are no rewards

I usually just ignore other players and go for the pve mobs. I'll only attack others if they attack me first, which people tend to regret since I play a blood dk.

It is hillarious though, when some dps dude decides "I'm killing that tank!", only to get absolutely stomped, and then whisper me something like "lol playing bdk in pvp noob".

Like, you fucking attacked me when I was minding my own business dumbass, don't blame me for your own stupidity (this has happened on multiple occasions).

I answered the last option (avoid) but technically I don't avoid them. I proudly "nuke" them on characters on both factions every 18 hours without having to step foot in them...4 away on both factions for the mount achievement and eventually I'll get some more PvP skins on people without doing a damn thing but M>click>click>click>click>DONE! I love all the practically free AP/resources/gold/gear/Marks of Honor while enjoying zone chat bitch at each other for being asshats. PvP this expansion, especially open world, is so unbalanced it is totally not worth it - and then Blizzard knows how shit faction balance is so the make most of the PvP FFA with FFA WQ's, Sewers, and Talons Vengeance (effectively.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    As for myself, with exception of Black Rook arena, I will only fight back if attacked, otherwise leave players alone.
    It's a PvP quest. You're doing it wrong.

Here's how you do it correctly. You group up, which usually means the quest is done in a minute. If it takes longer, you stick together and attack everything there is. If it's the Stormheim quest on the mounts, you get a goat and kick players off the edge and watch them fall to their death.

Any other way of doing it is wrong and means you're bad.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-02-16 at 01:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're alright and bareback brawl is my current favorite but I still avoid doing them more than I have to as I never found WoW's world pvp engaging compared to other MMOs I've played in the past. Finished the 80 wins on my monk and slowly getting the alliance side done on my paladin (using the free daily nuke and manually doing them when I feel like).
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I usually just ignore other players and go for the pve mobs. I'll only attack others if they attack me first, which people tend to regret since I play a blood dk.

It is hillarious though, when some dps dude decides "I'm killing that tank!", only to get absolutely stomped, and then whisper me something like "lol playing bdk in pvp noob".

Like, you fucking attacked me when I was minding my own business dumbass, don't blame me for your own stupidity (this has happened on multiple occasions).
    So true. I main a Hunter, but this happens a lot when I'm playing my Protection Paladin. While not as durable as a BDK, I kill attackers more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight White Whale View Post
    It's a PvP quest. You're doing it wrong.

Here's how you do it correctly. You group up, which usually means the quest is done in a minute. If it takes longer, you stick together and attack everything there is. If it's the Stormheim quest on the mounts, you get a goat and kick players off the edge and watch them fall to their death.

Any other way of doing it is wrong and means you're bad.
    I play my way. If someone don't like it, feel free to attack me. I'll hunt the bastard until one of us goes away from the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'm a rogue.
    'nuff said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avoiding them like the plague, however if the rewards outweights the burden it poses, then the only option I would do is to group up against the weak.
    Even then I try to avoid to get as much attention as possible, but I can easily kill tanks as long as they don't interrupt me or if I'm fishing for one.

Deleted
    Attack everything that moves...

Talon's Vengeance rep ain't gonna farm itself

Deleted
    I only retaliate when I'm attacked, otherwise I'm just doing my thing. Then again, not many people poke a DH so I'm usually left alone.

I am a tank with 5.7 mil base health (before Bulwark) and more often than not I am ignored.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Use WQGF, being in a group hastens the progress of doing them -- I always do this for Operation Murloc and Black Rook Rumble, otherwise they'd take forever to do.
    This is how I do it, makes most all of them a 5 min run through and outside of the arena's I seldom die, and even with the arenas, I die 2-3 times maybe and then done. Not much different than any other quest

Deleted
    see player -> windburst -> trueshot -> piercing shot -> ??? -> player dead
    unless its a tank, then Im fucked. I still try everytime though.

You get a chaosbolt! You get a Chaosbolt! Chaosbolt for everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike PVP and that's why I'm on PVE servers. When the reward for a PVP activity is enough that I get suckered in, I'll do what I have to do. Since I'm on PVE servers, most of us will be doing the same and it goes fairly smoothly.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.