Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    There you go liberal stand up for civil rights, and trample the constitution while you're at it. You're a joke.

If the media would report the news, rather than creating it... he wouldn't have the ammo to pass any such laws. But that's none of my business.

Like I said before Trump is a big enough idiot that you don't have to make shit up... report the facts and he'll still look like a giant idiot.
    Standing up for civil rights is standing up for the constitution. Milo didn't have his free speech impeded because his free speech is only guaranteed when speaking to the government.

Also, name JUST ONE THING that the media has "created" instead of reported on. And just thought I would let you know, the only reason he wants to expand the libel laws, is because he doesn't want reporters to report on the bad things he is doing. Like right now, if he could, he would literally sue every journalist that isn't sucking his tiny fucking cock right now because they are hurting his fucking feelers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    ...what? Dude, the guy just made a pretty good clip mocking Jones and his gay frog chemtrails. What are you on about? (He is probably a kid, but that's irrelevant.)
    Oh didn't watch it, figured he was trying to be serious by trying to actually get on Infowars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    ''Everyone whose opinion I don't like is a cancer, self hating troll and NEEDS to be silenced!!!''

Classy.
    Someone that keeps people retarded deserves to be removed from society. That is why I am glad Twitter banned him. Now, Facebook and Youtube should ban him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Standing up for civil rights is standing up for the constitution. Milo didn't have his free speech impeded because his free speech is only guaranteed when speaking to the government.

Also, name JUST ONE THING that the media has "created" instead of reported on. And just thought I would let you know, the only reason he wants to expand the libel laws, is because he doesn't want reporters to report on the bad things he is doing. Like right now, if he could, he would literally sue every journalist that isn't sucking his tiny fucking cock right now because they are hurting his fucking feelers.
    Wait let me get this straight Berkeley one of the more liberal places on the planet. A place that embraces ideas like safe spaces, which is essentially a place where you can freely express your ideas (no matter how stupid) without fear of being confronted with opposing ideas. Is afraid to have someone you liberals claim is a racist, misogynist, and a xenophobe. I'm curious what exactly you have to fear from someone who has such misinformed delusional message? You would think... that at a university, either a professor or student who prides themselves on being an educated liberal would be able to refute any facts or any "alternative" facts Milo might present. Especially when you consider that every event he speaks at, he allows people the forum to do just that... respond.

Also following your logic... the students didn't have the right then to protest. Because they weren't assembling to send a message to the government, they were assembling to stop Milo from speaking. Milo isn't the government and as such your first amendment rights do not exist. So essentially the only thing organized was an event full of criminals. They all should have been locked up.

Not that I subscribe to that narrow definition to freedom of speech. Because religion, and the expression and practice of, has nothing to do with addressing the government. People are allowed to assemble and speak freely on any subject they like. As such Milo had the right to assemble and discuss whatever topic he saw fit. Does he need to label his ideal Miloism and register it as a religion to be protected speech? No... that's ridiculous as is your narrow definition. Though I suspect you knew that, and are simply going to bend the truth (in true liberal fashion) to suit your needs at the time.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2017-02-16 at 05:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't compete with the opposition intellectually... silence them! That is the liberal motto these days isn't it?
    You mean like gagging federal services like the EPA and the Parks department, only taking questions from conservative media, decrying everything you don't like as fake news, and refusing to even investigate substantiated allegations of improper contact between the White House and Russia? Those liberals?

P.S. Shutting down leaks, even illegal leaks, is also silencing the opposition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You mean like gagging federal services like the EPA and the Parks department, only taking questions from conservative media, decrying everything you don't like as fake news, and refusing to even investigate substantiated allegations of improper contact between the White House and Russia? Those liberals?

P.S. Shutting down leaks, even illegal leaks, is also silencing the opposition.
    You're mistaking my opposition as support for Trump and his policies... don't jump to conclusions.

What is good for the goose is not good for the gander. If you are going to behave and respond in kind to this mad man, then you are going to have an approval rating just as low as his is currently when its your turn to replace him.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're mistaking my opposition as support for Trump and his policies... don't jump to conclusions.
    I responded to you citing one demonstration on one college campus, with three major actions from Trump and one from Chaffetz and/or Sessions pick one don't care. Your argument that this was the "liberal" approach is invalid.

What is good for the goose is not good for the gander. If you are going to behave and respond in kind to this mad man, then you are going to have an approval rating just as low as his is currently when its your turn to replace him.
    The Democrats in the House and Senate are asking for answers. Those 18-21 year old students are not running for office. Their poll numbers are irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The Democrats in the House and Senate are asking for answers. Those 18-21 year old students are not running for office. Their poll numbers are irrelevant.
    God you're so fucking quick to start a fight where there isn't one. The dems in house & senate are doing their jobs... not riding the gravy train like all the pubs.

I am more or less pointing out the irony and the inevitable ineffectiveness of fighting fire with fire.

Also there is a huge difference between the liberal masses, and the elected democrats that represent them. So is the message that is being propagated.

I don't view the dems like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren as obructionists, I think they are the few small voices of reason.

Nor do I believe what the pubs did was right regarding Obama's pick for supreme court justice.

This is the kind of swamp draining we need when people refuse to do their elected job:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.e893b835fa8b

Maybe there is some sound reason in giving the U.S. back to the Queen. You think she'd take us back?

10+ Year Old Account
    God you're so fucking quick to start a fight where there isn't one.
    I don't believe objecting to your claim, that silencing people you object to is the liberal motto, with direct proof that Trump and his team is doing it far more, is starting a fight. I believe that qualifies as you saying something you can't realistically back up, and me pointing that out. Maybe if you had said "man, everyone's doing it these days" I wouldn't have to point out how undefendable of a statement you made. Until then, don't try to project something as a "liberal motto" unless you're ready to defend that liberals are the only ones doing it. The GOP is doing it much more officially than the liberals are. Your argument is invalid.

P.S. Trump basically threatened Berkeley afterwards. That sounds like silencing to me. So, Trump responded by directly refuting your point, using the evidence you cited to defend your point.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Trump, and I quoted "Russia is fake news".

I guess Russia doesn't actually exist, and has been faked by the U.S. government for decades!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    According to Trump, and I quoted "Russia is fake news".

I guess Russia doesn't actually exist, and has been faked by the U.S. government for decades!
    We've always been at war with Eurasia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b40fbe0cf919

Flynn's planned successor, Haward, has DECLINED to serve as National Security Advisor.

This is where we are now: uniformed military officers refusing to serve when their Presidents ask.

This administration is failing right before our eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Flynn's planned successor, Haward, has DECLINED to serve as National Security Advisor.

This is where we are now: uniformed military officers refusing to serve when their Presidents ask.

Sad isn't it? Normally it would be considered a god damn honor to serve in that position. Trump is just too toxic right now and no one wants to attach themselves to a possibly sinking ship, much less run the risk of implicating themselves in the whole fiasco as it moves forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

LOL

Wonder if he refused out of integrity or because he didn't want to go down with the ship.

Holy shit, if this ends up being confirmed as true it's just another big blow to the Trump team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Holy shit, if this ends up being confirmed as true it's just another big blow to the Trump team.
    Puzder had to drop out for labor secretary. He didnt even get to a hearing!
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account

Atleast he had the brains to say fuck no.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Puzder had to drop out for labor secretary. He didnt even get to a hearing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Atleast he had the brains to say fuck no.
    I know Blade Wolf wasn't talking about Puzder, but he could just as easily have been. Trump is hemhorraging political capital and Puzder was at least as unqualified as DeVos. He wouidn't have survived the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Seems to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    WOW part of it seems to be, Trump wanted to keep former Fox News personality K.T. McFarland in her deputy position and Haward wanted to clean house.

Donald Trump is actually doing all the things a miserable World of Warcraft guild leader does.

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW part of it seems to be, Trump wanted to keep former Fox News personality K.T. McFarland in her deputy position and Haward wanted to clean house.

Donald Trump is actually doing all the things a miserable World of Warcraft guild leader does.
    Raging when you cannot kill the first boss in a raid telling them they suck so bad?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account

He's not cheating on his RL wife with someone from "his guild". Yet.

If it comes out he's been dicking Baghdad Kellyanne, then he'll have done it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.