Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I decided he was unfit to serve the second the mocked that disabled reporter. It might have actually been earlier - his list of outrages and racism is so long and convoluted, I've lost track of the order in which they've occurred.

But the Disabled Reporter incident sticks out, because it's so inhumanly despicable. Trump could have the most pragmatic, center-right policies. He could have a workable plan for fixing healthcare and the budget. He could be a modern day George H.W. Bush when it comes to policy - "Mostly Harmless". On the merits (or de-merits) of his thing with the disabled reporter alone, he was morally disqualified.
    That is his normal hand gestures which he's done for decades. You and the liberals saw what you wanted to see. Name one actual racist thing he's done or said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Name one actual racist thing he's done or said.
    I'll start with the easy ones:
    1) The time the federal government dragged him to court for refusing to rent to African Americans, and he lost in court.
    2) The second time that happened.

EDIT: How about the most recent: He asked an African American reporter to set him up with the CBC, while she was reminding him she was only a reporter.

That is his normal hand gestures which he's done for decades.
    Trump gets the benefit of the doubt on this just as soon as he apologizes for mocking a disabled guy by acting like a disabled guy. Until then, he gets no slack on this issue.

That is his normal hand gestures which he's done for decades. You and the liberals saw what you wanted to see. Name one actual racist thing he's done or said.
    You want a list or just one? I will go with one for now but if you want more I can provide it.

How about not renting to black people in the 70s and 80s? Or how about when he wanted to crucify the "Central Park 5", even though they were innocent? There is 2 for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Trump gets the benefit of the doubt on this just as soon as he apologizes for mocking a disabled guy by acting like a disabled guy. Until then, he gets no slack on this issue.
    Actually, let's go one step easier.
    @Cerus claims this is normal hand gestures. That means, he should have zero problem going through the 77-minute press conference from yesterday, and finding even a single time he used the same motions. Just one. A YouTube link and a timestamp, and this debate ends right on the spot.

Sound fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    EDIT: How about the most recent: He asked an African American reporter to set him up with the CBC, while she was reminding him she was only a reporter.
    Foolhardy and strange, sure, but not racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Foolhardy and strange, sure, but not racist.
    So your defense, in Trump asking a black person to set him up with the CBC, while she was saying "I can't, I'm a reporter", is that he was being an idiot?

I mean...is that the robust defense you want to use here?

So your defense, in Trump asking a black person to set him up with the CBC, while she was saying "I can't, I'm a reporter", is that he was being an idiot?

I mean...is that the robust defense you want to use here?
    I think calling what Trump did racism cheapens real racism. I know there are a dozen concocted definitions for racism now, but I'm going to go with the dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    As we can unequivocally prove that he has made the gesture previously when mocking people who aren't disabled, I can only surmise that your contention is with the fact that the reporter happened to be disabled. I cannot recall there being such a large backlash on the occasions that he mocked non-disabled people in this fashion. It is this type of hypocritical reaction that is transparent to many Americans, and pushes them into Trump's corner out of sympathy toward him, and disgust toward his opponents.

If you all would prefer a compilation video not created by Fox, I would be more than happy to supply.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

People lost and still can't accept it. In their world of participation trophies they all of a sudden want it all. Now every little thing the man says is blown out of proportion just for the sake of wanting whatever it is they want. He hasnt been perfect buy my god, you people are to the point of being boring and not worth listening to because you always cry the sky is falling for every little thing.

And only after she explained to him what CBC stands for. I mean the "B" stands for "Black", the reporter is black, you can see why he would assume she'd put him in contact with them.....

God he's soooo dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    And only after she explained to him what CBC stands for. I mean the "B" stands for "Black", the reporter is black, you can see why he would assume she'd put him in contact with them.....

God he's soooo dumb.
    See, I assumed he asked his ridiculous question because she brought it up, not because she was black. But I guess we can't read Trump's mind, can we?

See, I assumed he asked his ridiculous question because she brought it up, not because she was black. But I guess we can't read Trump's mind, can we?
    No we can't, despite his apparent belief that everyone can.

Everyone here can cry about Trump and call for his impeachment, but its simply not going to happen. If we learned anything about Trump during the election cycle it is that he's a god damn survivor. There were probably 15 times where everyone thought he was dead in the water ranging from his grab her by the pussy comments or to fighting everyone at every republican debate. This guys not going anywhere. Until we have real hard evidence about ties to Russia, there will be no investigation either. Keep crying libtards. We actually had real hard evidence about Donna Brazille feeding Hillary Clinton debate questions. Most of you have to understand that Hillary Clinton was a far bigger threat to our nations security than Trump has ever been. Lets not forget her physically assaulting her campaign leaders in a drunken rage the night she lost the election. http://thepoliticalinsider.com/hilla...lection-night/

Of course thats not something you're going to see CNN or MSNBC report.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    As we can unequivocally prove that he has made the gesture previously when mocking people who aren't disabled, I can only surmise that your contention is with the fact that the reporter happened to be disabled. I cannot recall there being such a large backlash on the occasions that he mocked non-disabled people in this fashion. It is this type of hypocritical reaction that is transparent to many Americans, and pushes them into Trump's corner out of sympathy toward him, and disgust toward his opponents.

If you all would prefer a compilation video not created by Fox, I would be more than happy to supply.
    Ok, what do you think he's saying when he makes those gestures all the times he did?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    I think calling what Trump did racism cheapens real racism.
    You think discrimination against people, because of their race, isn't "real racism".

I don't know which of the dozen definitions you're using, but I'm pretty sure this fits ALL OF THEM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    People lost and still can't accept it.
    *crosses arms*

How many times did Trump, yesterday, talk about Clinton?

Be honest.

The "she lost, get over it" line will start being effective when Trump himself stops defending his actions by deflecting to Clinton. And good luck: he put Pence as head of an investigation into an election in which he won. So, until then, "she lost, get over it" is a meaningless, limp-dick defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Ok, what do you think he's saying when he makes those gestures all the times he did?
    That is a very odd question. I think he is saying what he says in the video. It is pretty clear from my perspective, but I can offer you timestamps if you would like.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

You think discrimination against people, because of their race, isn't "real racism".

I don't know which of the dozen definitions you're using, but I'm pretty sure this fits ALL OF THEM.
    Lol, you don't know how many times i've had a mexican call me a "fucking whetto" or have had black people say, "that white boy" or "you live off your white privilege." Racism is not exclusive to white people, i think the reason most people don't care about Donald saying the things he does is because quite frankly just about everyone in our country says those kinds of things in private. If you don't think they do, you need to wake up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post

See, this is one of those things people who have empathy for other human beings can understand, and Trump supporters cannot.

If you make a habit of, say, using 'your mom' jokes on people, and then use them on someone whose mother was recently brutally murdered and eaten by a serial killer, that changes the context and makes your jokes much more inappropriate. Or you make racist jokes in private, which makes you an asshole, and then you make racist jokes in front of a black guy, which makes you a total douchebag. Your target and audience can matter.

For the record, I've seen that compilation video, and I'm not convinced the arm movements are the same. But even if they were, it's irrelevant. As I said, Trump mocked a disabled guy by acting like a disabled guy. He has no good will built up to assume that he didn't mean to mock his specific disability, so until he acts like a normal adult and apologizes, he gets no slack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallcorr View Post
    Lol, you don't know how many times i
    *LOUD ANNOYING BUZZER*

Deflection.

I'll let you try again to describe how, as held in federal court, Trump's discrimination based on race, somehow isn't "real racism".