Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    *facedesk*

because he didnt do anything stupid... and if u did your damn research you would see that clearly.

Your position on this proves you havent done any research... and i suggest as u dont know anything about this story then dont post anymore on this thread.
    Paying people to hold up anti-Semitic signs is somehow not stupid? Really? I suppose that is a media conspiracy too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Watching a Sargon of Akkad video is not doing research on anything other than what Sargon of Akkad thinks. However, as he's some random nobody, there's no reason to care what he thinks and therefore his video is not relevant to the conversation. Frankly, when I first clicked on it I had expected it to at least be either the video in question by Pewdiepie or his response to it, which would have been a sensible thing to contribute.

Please feel free to tell me which part is fake news, not "fake news," but actual literal fake news. Which part did they lie about?
    Ok u just lock yourself up into your safespace and hide away from the real world.... dont worry 'bad people' they cant get you there.

Covering your ears and ignoring one side of the argument means you live in an echochamber... good luck with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Paying people to hold up anti-Semitic signs is somehow not stupid? Really? I suppose that is a media conspiracy too?
    Still uninformed i see...

Deleted
    Inviting you to share your opinion and explain your position is pretty much the opposite of hiding away in a safe space. I'm unwilling to watch the video because I'm familiar enough with its maker to know that he has an obnoxious habit of turning two minutes of substance into 30 minutes of nontent.
    OK ill give you one last chance....

How about H3H3s video on this... btw HES A JEW

Damn there is so many good videos of people defending pewdiepie now, always nice to see the media get shit on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Damn there is so many good videos of people defending pewdiepie now, always nice to see the media get shit on
    indeed

The mainstream are 100% caught out on this one... their lies are exposed clear as day.... it absolutely amazes me that anyone is dumb enough to try to defend them.

Deleted
    At around 3 minutes in he flat out said he couldn't read the article because he doesn't have a WSJ sub, then proceeded to criticize it anyway. It's 8 minutes and 15 seconds comprised of 15 seconds of argument in the form of "ITS JUST A JOKE," which is in line with how WSJ reported, and 8 minutes of outrage and bluster. The associated video, which he did watch and claims contained no context shows the unfurling of the banner followed by Pewdiepie apologizing and saying he didn't actually think they'd do it and talking about how he's just joking. The video you linked is basically nothing but a substanceless hit piece made by someone who is even less concerned with accurate reporting than he claims WSJ is, but I can see why something like this would be popular with people who want to feel informed without having to actually care about facts or think for themselves. I offered you the primary source, the article itself, and rather than respond yourself, you outsourced your opinion to a guy who hasn't even read the article. Fucking brilliant. This is why you deal with primary sources and not hearsay from internet randoms.
    Wow... u are doubling down and defending WSJ.

This Jew actually knows Felix and is talking about Felix and his opinions because he knows him... and you believe a bunch of journalists over him.

Good luck with life... you really need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    indeed

The mainstream are 100% caught out on this one... their lies are exposed clear as day.... it absolutely amazes me that anyone is dumb enough to try to defend them.
    Hope we will get some more pewdiepie in south park, maby him vs the media or something would be hilarious. Or just this whole media circus thing in south park would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    well the media hates guys like pewdiepie because he lives outside their collective, their control, and so wants to slander anyone who gets to popular on a medium like youtube.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    well the media hates guys like pewdiepie because he lives outside their collective, their control, and so want to slander anyone who gets to popular on a medium like youtube.
    Yeah true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its probably because he shifted from doing reaction videos and playthroughs of games to now talking about political and social aspects that got people wanting to attack him on his popularity, as the amazing atheist said, he himself doesn't have anywhere near the scope of what pewdiepie has online, when pews says something, the internet hears it over anyone else. So the media vultures wanted to start attacking him with anything they could.
    #boycottchina

I think it's interesting how people are acting like Pewdiepie "crossed the line" when his content has always been "offensive". He did nothing extraordinary, he just pissed off the wrong group of people with content that was no different from anything else he creates or that his fanbase supported him for. Besides it being laughable that the media is acting like he did something at all different from the content he has always put out, none of this matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

I hope Pewdiepie gets beaten up by Disney Head Mr Mouse for his antics.

Mr Mouse does not take any crap.

Deleted
    And heres another video from one of the most intelligent political commentators on Youtube...

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What is hilarious is the seemingly coordinated effort of the Old Media to try and bring him to heel and bring him down, as if they needed desperately to prove they have power and relevance.

Watching them fail was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    And Philip DeFrancos take on it...

- - - Updated - - -

And how about Chris Ray Guns take on it too....

What a time to be alive...

Fake news is being called out again and again

Honestly, who cares what every random Youtuber thinks? Don't you have any thoughts of your own?
    Obviously they agree with them, but use those people because they are likely more informed and more eloquent in their speakings on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    You must be a 'bro' and a complete moron if you think some random pleb on youtube will put a dent on Disney. hahaha these forums sometimes...who creates you people?, i mean, it cannot be natural to be that stupid surely?!.

Personally it didnt offend me what he said or did, unfortunate for him though that these big companies have to 'do the right thing' and cater to our shitty side of society.

cant have a laugh anymore without someone getting offended!
    I don't think you can call someone with more than 15 billion views a random pleb.

Deleted
    Considering this is a story about the biggest Youtuber i think its only correct to hear what Youtubers think on this matter.

Jaclyn Glenn adds her thoughts to this too...

Deleted
    On the age of everyone crying "FAKE NEWS!", making up a completely obvious and blant fake news like the attack against Felix is like shooting yourself on the foot with a fucking minigun. MSM, your viewers/readers are moving on precisely because of this type of BS.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-02-17 at 09:52 PM.