Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    @Monkz My mind is fried at the moment. Can you explain your reasoning further for putting Ret/Danner on the same team, either scum or town?
    Ret didn't hammer Danner yesterday, even though he had the chance. So if Danner flips town, I strongly suspect Ret to be town aswell.
    The same thing applies the other way around. Maybe he didn't hammer because he wanted to save a scum teammate? That itself is not enough, but paired with his defense of Danner today, and what I thought was a 'forced discussion' yesterday, I suspect them to be on the same team.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok from the hammer perspective if we are not facing a cult I would agree with that logic. If a cult is confirmed at any point i think the hammer argument is up in the air.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Danner

I'll try to check in over the next couple hours but no guarantees. i'm about to start a 50 hour round the clock trivia competition so I might be able to peek during the breaks between questions but no guarantees.

Danner if you're a VT as claimed, I'm sorry but I am seeing too many gaps in the patterns that can't be explained by Town Danner but can be explained by Scum Danner.

If this game is really a Mafia/SK team who is purposely choosing not to kill to mess with us all, congrats! You deserve the win for such a devious ploy.

If this is a bastard game that was not indicated by the Mod....I will hunt you down Large and...Interpretive dance!

If the game continues into another day phase and i'm still in game, well....I'll cross that line when i come to it.

@Kryllian:

I had you in the 'voting Danner' bin today anyway. This is not really a surprise. had you somehow not voted me, that would have been a serious shock. Let's be honest, your vote this day was already predetermined. You have just been trying and failing hard to justify it.

I mean, your best theory is that I am the cult recruiter with investigation immunity and a lack of awareness enough to not manage to recruit two people in four nights. Sure, I was jailed in one of them, but still. I'm honestly a little bit offended that you think that logic flies. But hey, you could very well be scum.

But as I said to Monkz - we're way past the stage where logic have any meaning.
    @Crackle:
    It's all down to you.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    @Reticence I have not gone back and pulled posts directly. Most of this gameday has been spent in bed sleeping (sick as hell) or at work (because damn the military for making people come to work even though they are sick). My views on Danner over the past 2 gamedays have had him a scum read to me. A combination of the tone, intentionally dismissing other peoples ideas about the game since they differed from his and my views on what a town Danner would do. You are right, I did have him pegged as town D1/D2 timeframe, but that shifted.

@Danner Everyone goes through their own processes that they see as logical. Sometimes you can convince people that your logic was better then theirs and they start to follow yours. In this case you were unable to convince me you were town. Hence my vote on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    The case of Danner the Cultist
    - Innocent investigation, cannot be the cult leader.
    - Super lynchable. Less likely cultist.

The case of Marack the Cultist
    - Innocent investigation, cannot be the cult leader.
    - Advocate for cult existing. Less likely cultist.
    In a game where just about anything is possible, even I didnt throw myself out of the equation. I said early this gameday that with the innocent on myself, It put me into the potential for an inv immune GF/CL. You continue to discount yourself just about any chance you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I'd like to point out, that if Danner flips scum, I think it's highly likely that Reticence is his partner in crime.
    On the other hand, if Danner flips town - Ret is on the top of my trust list.
    I agree with the 1st point, not sold on the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    [MENTION=1117224]
    @Danner Everyone goes through their own processes that they see as logical. Sometimes you can convince people that your logic was better then theirs and they start to follow yours. In this case you were unable to convince me you were town. Hence my vote on you.
    You're also in the "obviously votind Danner" camp of today. What do you think I am? You've been supportive of the cult theory for a while. Do you think I am a godfather cult recruiter too? It's a popular role, apparently.

In a game where just about anything is possible, even I didnt throw myself out of the equation. I said early this gameday that with the innocent on myself, It put me into the potential for an inv immune GF/CL. You continue to discount yourself just about any chance you get.
    Well, yes, it's because, and let's not mention names here, (but they have this snazzy diablo 3 angel avatar) throws accurations at me. I reply to those, because you will think I am scum if I do not reply. You will also think I am scum if I do reply. And it's not just you. It's also Kryllian. And Monkz has now seen the wisdom of insanity and joined you in the crusade. And I know all three of you cannot be scum here.

You heard it here folks, not denying being scum. Clearly scum.

unvote
    vote: Marack

Now imagine two other people doing what I just did. What would you say?
    That is my dilemma here.

Whatever you answer me here I will see you hanged you for it though. Especially if you do not reply.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you answer me here I will see you hanged you for it though. Especially if you do not reply.
    Sounds like you're a little salty and butthurt.

Avoiding my entire post to score cheap bullying points. Classy.
    You're scum. My vote stays. At least something came out of the day.

And to retort in style:
    In the morning I will be in a better mood.
    But you will still be mean.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would it matter what I said? I dont think it would have.

Im simply following my line of thought. I feel you are scum. I dont think town danner would have played/posted the way you have the past 2 gamedays.

Do you think I am a godfather cult recruiter too?
    Yes. You must be the mafia GF and a cult recruiter at the same time. Are you kidding me? Should I have spaced it out and put an or between then instead of a /?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Would it matter what I said? I dont think it would have.
    That's my point!

Im simply following my line of thought. I feel you are scum. I dont think town danner would have played/posted the way you have the past 2 gamedays.
    Lesson learned. In MMO-champions mafia, you need to shut up and say absolutely nothing.
    Fuck that playstyle.

Yes. You must be the mafia GF and a cult recruiter at the same time. Are you kidding me? Should I have spaced it out and put an or between then instead of a /?
    You reckognize this is a ridiculous premise, yet it is exactly the reason why Kryllian want me lynched.
    A responsible townie would pick at that.
    A scum would bandwagon it.
    You are the latter. That is why you are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah well. Time is up. I need to head to bed.

Have a good night everyone. Though I doubt anyone will actually do or say anything now until the deadline.

- - - Updated - - -

And if there is a gameday tomorrow: lynch Marack. He's scum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I investigated Marack, and he turned up innocent.
    We are clearly at the point where arguments no longer have any value.
    The cult leader MUST be either Kryllian or Reticence. Everyone else is cleared of that option. And out of the two, Kryllian is the only sensible option in my eyes. I still do not believe we have a cult.
    unvote
    vote: Marack
    I see you have continued with your sound reasoning and logic. And this chain is a small reason why I dont feel you are playing as town.

We do agree on one thing though. We are past the point of agruing reason and logic. Whatever value I thought you had early game has faded.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could find the game/post but in one of my first games I'm pretty sure @Danner gave me the advice that if you're on the hot seat as town don't get defensive and cry OMGUS because it will just reinforce people's opinions of against you. I was town and quick learned that your job when targeted as town is to do your best to disprove the argument against you while remaining calm and offering verifiable alternative theories.

My issue Danner is I have given you multiple opportunities to poke holes in my theories and instead you simply state they are not possible while providing limited reasons and little to no viable alternatives. I want you to be town because you're usually good at finding scum slips. But this game I don't feel you've done that. And for the record @Reticence has not voted either so either he or @Crackleslap will decide the day.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like @Marack is the only one online. So I'll ask him. If Danner flips town where does that leave us in your opinion?

7+ Year Old Account
    If danner flips town, and assuming Monkz/Crackle have been 100% honest with us AND there is no cult... Top 2 scum would have to be ret and kryllian.

If there is a cult, all bets are off.
    If mafia, I'd like to know how we have gone through 5 nights with Zero NKs. I doubt the Godly protections. Something else is going on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok. Thank you for your thoughts. Anyone else care to debate that thought?

7+ Year Old Account
    @Kryllian Same question back to you. Thoughts on if danner flips town? How do you feel about my opinion?

7+ Year Old Account
    If danner flips town my attention would turn to ret or marack(assuming scum). If cult do go crackle and Monkz.

My d1 vote in Danner was fun and more feeling it was his turn to sit out the game. D2 was more of my dislike of the alternative train. From the it snowballed due to his insistence that we aren't facing a cult without providing and ideas of exposing he lack of NK. Again I might be a victim of my own bias /obsession but that is my issue to resolve

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure where ret is so I can't comment on his lack of appearing. Crackle is an Aussie I think and therefore should be awake in their afternoon. Both of their absence as we near end of day combined with vote histories make me go...hmmm

7+ Year Old Account
    Im not 100% that crackle is town, but thats a problem for another day.

The bigger issue I have with crackle is no activity in 22 hours or so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Crackle is ahead of me by a day do his sat afternoon. I get it but knowing the dateline go hmmmm

The day is over. Sorry about being late... life decided to crit me in the face.
    Danner (3)- Marack (#316), Monkz (#321), Kryllian (#342)

Marack (1)- Danner (#318)

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

With 4 votes cast, it takes 3 to lynch.

Danner playing Don't Do Anything (Vanilla Town Member) has been lynched on Day 5.
    Vanilla Town Member

You are Don't Do Anything. Despite what your name is you really should do something.

You have your vote. Use it well.

Win Condition: Save Celebrity Jeopardy from those who might do it harm.
    It is now Night 5. The deadline for Night 5 is Sunday February 19th at 12:00. (Yes extra long night but I'll be busy all of tomorrow :S)

Last edited by Largehorn; 2017-02-19 at 04:56 PM.

What's this? I guess it's another bump!

There has been murder!!!! Some one was slain in the night!

Crackleslap playing Potent Potables (Jail Keeper) has been murdered!

Jail Keeper

You are Potent Potables and you're about alcohol.

Each night you may invite another player and give them a "potable". This prevents them from taking any action that night and prevents them from being targeted by an action. (This player has to be someone other than yourself.)

Win Condition: Save Celebrity Jeopardy from those who might do it harm.
    It is now Day 6. The deadline for Day 6 is Tuesday February 21st at 12:00.

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Last edited by Largehorn; 2017-02-19 at 05:04 PM.