Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    You don't find it a little appalling that Trump is clearly abusing his position in government for personal gain? You don't think it's a little shitty for our president to start campaigning for his second term as soon as he's in office?
    Not half as appalling as a Vice President walking into a temple and coming out with illegal campaign contributions from a foreign country intended to influence American elections in favor of the Democratic Party and the president who benefited from it approving the sale of previously restricted military technology to said country...

10+ Year Old Account
    ya for trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    trump is paid 1 dollar a year to be our president.
    Are we including the couple million the Secret Service pays him to rent a floor in his tower?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    You don't find it a little appalling that Trump is clearly abusing his position in government for personal gain? You don't think it's a little shitty for our president to start campaigning for his second term as soon as he's in office?
    Everything presidents do in their first term is with one eye on getting elected again. I guess you just haven't been following politics long enough to know this or something. I've been saying this since the day he got sworn in, people need to chill for a while and see what he actually wants to do as president. Its like, we just went through this year long election cycle and people need to chill the fuck out for a while. Its been sky is falling type reactions to every single thing he has said or done since he took office.
    Last edited by Berndorf; 2017-02-18 at 09:29 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    trump is paid 1 dollar a year to be our president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Are we including the couple million the Secret Service pays him to rent a floor in his tower?
    Or the cost of him taking his trips to Mar-A-Lago, which he is not paying for himself but instead taking out of the government budget?

ya for trump
    Yeah, who's ass did you pull that out of? Yours? Because his approval is at 40% and falling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Or the cost of him taking his trips to Mar-A-Lago, which he is not paying for himself but instead taking out of the government budget?
    Speaking of Mar-A-Loser, we also have to consider he doubled the membership to access it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Speaking of Mar-A-Loser, we also have to consider he doubled the membership to access it.
    If you join up, and happen to "bump" into Trump in the pro-shop. He just might make you Ambassador to Cats if you're lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Its been sky is falling type reactions to every single thing he has said or done since he took office.
    Might be because many of it is uncharacteristically stupid for a newly elected President.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Everything presidents do in their first term is with one eye on getting elected again. I guess you just haven't been following politics long enough to know this or something. I've been saying this since the day he got sworn in, people need to chill for a while and see what he actually wants to do as president. Its like, we just went through this year long election cycle and people need to chill the fuck out for a while. Its been sky is falling type reactions to every single thing he has said or done since he took office.
    Maybe because anyone remotely serious and with the tiniest bit of intellect, can see that he is completely unfit for the role. Which he has proven. And keeps proving. Again and Again.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    If you join up, and happen to "bump" into Trump in the pro-shop. He just might make you Ambassador to Cats if you're lucky!
    Shit, that sounds kind of awesome... damn you, Trump, and your savvy business shenanigans!

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Your judging him based on his avatar and signature calling him immature but your username is analmoose.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama did not give himself a pay raise it was already at 400k has been since 2001 the story is he raised it to 500k which never happened that was something put out by a now defunct satire website http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/payraise.asp
    Yes, but it has a reason... My guildmates bastardized my characters name and made it stick. Was also 10 years younger at the time

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Maybe because anyone remotely serious and with the tiniest bit of intellect, can see that he is completely unfit for the role. Which he has proven. And keeps proving. Again and Again.
    Unfit by your standards which no one except you has any clue if you even had standards for someone being potus before Trump won the election. 99% of the people who are saying this crap on the internet hadn't given two seconds to what their standards were for how a president should act before Trump and now every single day they claim he is violating them. Its a joke at this point. The media lost all credibility also in the year leading up to Nov with how they covered the elections. No one except die hard Trump haters trust them anymore. People need to chill the fuck out and stop with the non stop Trump rhetoric if you want to be taken even remotely seriously on him. The Sky is not falling just because cnn think it is.

Could have sworn using public office to enrich yourself came up during this election...

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A big part of being president is raising funds for your fellow Republicans or Democrats, all the presidents do it. A president is kind of like a movie star in that people want to meet him and that lets the president raise a lot of money.

Trump doesn't need campaign contributions, he's rich.
    Why would someone who doesn't need money charge the tax payers millions when he uses his own facilities?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Why do you care about specifically white women?
    Beyond me fitting into the category of White by most standards, Woman, and College educated, I don't particularly care.

I just know many forget that Trump won more than just the much reviled CisHet White man vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    At least that's where it's supposed to come from rather than coming from your mouth like yours.

Except he really didn't. The only demographic he won was the straight white vote if we're talking about race. The only demographic he won in education was the uneducated. So. You're wrong.
    I was noting that he won the white female vote over all and white male vote overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Except he really didn't. The only demographic he won was the straight white vote if we're talking about race. The only demographic he won in education was the uneducated. So. You're wrong.
    As usual, the politics of identity. All you are concerned with is "demographics" - putting people into categories.

Let me enlighten you to something. Do you think it is even remotely possible that Trump won ONLY by getting the white vote in this country? You do realize that would be a "demographic" impossibility?

60 million people voted for Trump. That means that - aside from the "old white men" - that Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, LGBT and every other one of your "identity politics" voted for him as well. That is because that regardless of race, gender, or sexuality they wanted the best POTUS....and they voted for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    As usual, the politics of identity. All you are concerned with is "demographics" - putting people into categories.
    Demography is important for establishing trends and figuring out why people in X demographic follow the trend they do.

It's also important since the only demographics where the Republicans managed clear majorities are the demographics that are rapidly declining as a share of the total population (thank god).
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Trump did nothing wrong. Please stop bullying him.